Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Yes as per the articles, megha will not believe his side of story now. Then later only MM get together to solve the issue. Maybe mohan will find out something about riddhima and tell megha. 

On the contrary I feel Megha will find out something and help Mohan.
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mohan ko daar ke maare ghar aaya hi nahi. Ab guru ki izzat khatre me hai.
misty85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

@Misty / Sumi 

Mohan kya karsaktha hai๐Ÿ˜•. Riddhima ke paksh me hi hoga saara legal side. Woh uska kya karsaktha hai unless she has some hidden skeletons that mohan finds out. 

She definitely has some... in fact I have a feeling that family is also some hidden secrets... ab toh mohan ko patrakar avtar hi bachcha sakta hai... but megha ko naa chahte hue bhi kuch nautanki karni padegi...
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Mujhe lag raha hain she will die because jab legal team ki baat uthayi Indu ne Raddi did not even blink or look worried. Shouldn't she be worried that if she is married beforehand then the defense lawyer will surely dig her past to know more.

It could be just another outcome of Prinal oscar winning acting...๐Ÿ˜†Ho sakta hai expression dena bhul gayi ho...kya bharosa uska...But she is phsyco usko marna hee hai...aab uski arthi uthergi uske forever loving pati ke ghar se...๐Ÿ˜†
Raddi ki RADDI acting pe...yeh RADI episode dedicated tha ...

snep i agree I am having headache from update watching it will be like doing Suciside mission

mamta

Can u please upload Megha renu and Meghan scne PLEASEEE
NBT-BV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Mujhe lag raha hain she will die because jab legal team ki baat uthayi Indu ne Raddi did not even blink or look worried. Shouldn't she be worried that if she is married beforehand then the defense lawyer will surely dig her past to know more.

I think cv may be thinking of a very dangerous track - Raddi dying and the accused wud be Mohan. As generally happens in TV shows the lead goes to jail and then is the leap of 15 yrs- Kahin CV isse Mohan or Nanhi kee story na bana de. Monu returns on nanhi's wedding. I know its weird thought but yeh serial wale kuchh bhee kar sakte hain.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sumiswap

On the contrary I feel Megha will find out something and help Mohan.

I would like this to happen๐Ÿ˜Š. 
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
good night ...i feel very sleepy today..by the way the two wives of the mason look like becoming friends ..they were seen to go to the hotel outside the hospital together at night and playing with each other's children.but both are angry with the husband..pata nahin kya hoga.
shamil thumbnail

thanks for the update neelu๐Ÿค—
Nothing is affecting me now๐Ÿ˜†
I feel like the curious neighbour enjoying herself watching the tamasha next door๐Ÿ˜›
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sumiswap

Not pehli baar...pehle bhi usne Renu ko bacchon ke fees ko leke sunaya tha...

Megha back to being Mirchi in the true sense. I am loving it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

sahi kaha...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..

but tabki aur aj ki Megs mein bahoot antar hai...tab out of desperation kahi thi to save her child future but uski ajwali tone was much stronger. Aisa aisa laga jaise keh rahi ho "Bhabi bahoot ho gaya apki ghatiya harkat, age mein v chup nehi rahnewali...
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ye raddi ke expression kitne bure the.