Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Raddi khana banane jayegi or gas blast hoga wo maar jayegi.
misty85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sitamma

and even no viewer  will feel any sympathy for her..

sympathy... woh kya cheez hai... humne toh us reporter ke liye bhi koi sympathy feel nahi ki jisne rondhi ko positive bataya tha...😆😉
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Indore i have to say is a cool city and rajwada magnificent while gajrana mandir beautiful and i had the fierest poha in the world today and market is earthy
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

@Misty / Sumi 

Mohan kya karsaktha hai😕. Riddhima ke paksh me hi hoga saara legal side. Woh uska kya karsaktha hai unless she has some hidden skeletons that mohan finds out. 

Mohan will find out...now he will be like the FBI sniffer dog...bas 2-3 episode he will be confused about her..uske baad ek clue mil jaye bas he will latch on to it!!
NBT-BV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Waise I do feel Raddi might die. Her dialogue in the precap just made my guess stronger. She said she can only leave on an arthi from her husbands place 🤣

Kahin guru ka dream to nahin.
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
but cv's may show megha believing riddima rather than mohan..just to harass us..she may believe that mohn ne forcefully MS cheenliya...shee..that scene ka photo lene tha...for evidence.
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kunchii

Pls dont watch it.. its giving me headache. 😡 I seriously want to kill jappu today. 🤬

Bravo! 👏 for coming back here to post comments after watching the epi! From the reading I cud see that its not worth watching for a while now! Thanks to all sweethearts who made it to the show and keeping others safe from getting affected!
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kuls11

Pata laga chat leak hone ke saath gir gayi or Raddi or uskli yaadien humne asee alaivda kah gayi 😆

Mujhe lag raha hain she will die because jab legal team ki baat uthayi Indu ne Raddi did not even blink or look worried. Shouldn't she be worried that if she is married beforehand then the defense lawyer will surely dig her past to know more.
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NBT-BV

Kahin guru ka dream to nahin.

i did not understand clearly what ridz said in the precap,neelu..pl explain
misty85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kunchii

Watch it at ur own risk. I cant bear prinal for more than two mins. Then y indu kept chanting a widow n doh baccho ki ma.. 😡

Don't worry I can forsee Indu't miserable state & rondhi running after her with her butter knife... aaj toh usne payar se mohan ko dantne se roka... kal pata nahi kya karegi...😉😆