India-Forums

Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav
Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

sweety ji is rigth

maheen55 IF-Rockerz
maheen55
maheen55

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Sweety ji is rigth how many of u agree with me  superb acting by Sweta tiwari  Raavi is wrong  i dont why bt i dont like Raavi AngryAngryAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeshuttangikanak.100prabhA HUGE FANashajFaraan92

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
i wont say sweety was wrong,but the way she reacted was bad
she shld have handled the sitution maturely
she cld have gne there and took raavi nicely and explain her things,or have a wrd with pinky at her hme,

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702paras22100prabhA HUGE FANlizzie1765ashajFaraan92

muktha_cute Goldie
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
sweety is 100% wrong
if a guy and girl are frnds,if they do dance together,travel home together,going out,hugging how can it be termed as love
she must be in some 18century or some orthodox and controlling freak.she must apply her rules on her children not on others children.raavi is her sisters child not her own.though im just 20 if im married and my sister/brother does such type of disgusting behaviour with my child i dnt keep quiet like tat stupid pinky.
if u notice other thing about sweety she is very partial.for eg when her son robbed raavis perfurme and sweety informed her sheabused sweety and said she knws about her children blah blah.when sweetys youngest child just broken a piece and hided it she was talking abt sanskar and parvarish and gave lectures to sweety that how herchildren are better than pinkys.so as per sweety hiding truth is more wrongthan robbing.if her children does anythingand is pointed by pinky she abuses pinky.if pinky childrendoes wrong she punishes them and gives lectures to pinky.
such a hypocryite and double standards

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bansari7lizzie1765

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
I agree maheen Shweta acting is always outstanding specially in such type of scenes..Day DreamingLOL

Me too will say da same thing which sherma said.. 
Originally posted by sherma

i wont say sweety was wrong,but the way she reacted was bad
she shld have handled the sitution maturely
she cld have gne there and took raavi nicely and explain her things,or have a wrd with pinky at her hme,

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 04 September 2012 at 6:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhshermalizzie1765

amarjeet73 Groupbie
amarjeet73
amarjeet73

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
i know there are lots of fans here for sweeta. I donot like her 
but right now
pinky is right and I like pinky she is doing great job and JEEt as a father

muktha_cutelizzie1765

100prabh Goldie
100prabh
100prabh

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

We all know Shweta is a great actress, one of the bestBig smile!!!! Her acting is always outstanding and very real!!!!TongueEmbarrassed

Sweety wasn't all wrong, she just reacted wronglyErmm... She couldve handled the situation more maturely!!! 

ashajFaraan92

Luv4games Goldie
Luv4games
Luv4games

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
sweety is very wrong in this situation...yes there are chances that ravi is having feelings for nitin and yes somebody like ravi could also get easily hurt but it is NOT sweety's place to tell ravi what to do...she should have controlled her anger and then quitely talked to pinky, jeet and raavi abt her her fear...you dont just go and make a huge scene in public especially when it involves somebody else's kid...even if that is your sisters... especially after pinky made it clear after she slapped sunny that sweety should not attempt to parent her kids ever again...plus sweety would probably slap ginny but that is her daughter and her parenting style...what if jeet and pinky are really open minded and wouldnt care if their daughter dated...without knowing anything sweety made a huge deal and humiliated raavi.. i dont like pinky or raavi but honestly if your own family members talks about you like that and does not trust you then obviously everyone else will say bad stuff about you...sweety gets sooo pissed off if somebody tries to parent her kid...i think it is very basic thing that everyone knows to never parent somebody elses kid no matter how much your love them...go tell your concerns to the parents and let them deal with it...

100prabhFaraan92

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top