Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I don't understand...

ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
UrShi ðŸ˜•

Time after time after time their kalakari's have failed. Small ones, big ones, silly ones, idiotic ones. All fail fail fail fail fail. And yet here they are... attempting yet another one? ðŸ˜•

When will reality sink into their thick heads? When will they wake up? When will they start smelling the roses? ðŸ˜•

Gopi is the elder Modi dil and she always will be the elder Modi dil. No matter what they try and what tricks they get up to this simple fact of life cannot be changed. Seriously UrShi... apart from Rashi divorcing Jigar there is no way of not having Gopi as your jethani. Get used to it. She is here to stay!

Mrs Gopi Aham Modi... three cheers for you! You are simply awesome! ðŸ˜Ž

No UrShi you go cry in a bucket and see if that changes anything ðŸ¤£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ShaunSA

UrShi ðŸ˜•

Time after time after time their kalakari's have failed. Small ones, big ones, silly ones, idiotic ones. All fail fail fail fail fail. And yet here they are... attempting yet another one? ðŸ˜•

When will reality sink into their thick heads? When will they wake up? When will they start smelling the roses? ðŸ˜•

Gopi is the elder Modi dil and she always will be the elder Modi dil. No matter what they try and what tricks they get up to this simple fact of life cannot be changed. Seriously UrShi... apart from Rashi divorcing Jigar there is no way of not having Gopi as your jethani. Get used to it. She is here to stay!

Mrs Gopi Aham Modi... three cheers for you! You are simply awesome! ðŸ˜Ž

No UrShi you go cry in a bucket and see if that changes anything ðŸ¤£

They are the Dastardly and Muttley of SNS world.  Plans look good to them on paper and in their brains but put into practice they don't hold up.  And now with the entry of the new man in Urmila's life we now have the Three Stooges.  Duck Soup anyone?😃
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice post but Sns wouldn't be Sns without Urshi, and its because of there kk's that this show was were it was not due to any actress it was because of scirpt and this show was mainly focused on Urshi and there successful and faillied kk's and believe ppl are watching because of the entertainment Sns provides and Urshi are the entertaiment.
ShaunSA thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

They are the Dastardly and Muttley of SNS world.  Plans look good to them on paper and in their brains but put into practice they don't hold up.  And now with the entry of the new man in Urmila's life we now have the Three Stooges.  Duck Soup anyone?😃

/goes off to google Dastardly and Muttley ðŸ˜³

Oh I will pass on the duck soup btw. Me is a vegetarian ðŸ˜›
ShaunSA thumbnail
Originally posted by: TMK_lover

Nice post but Sns wouldn't be Sns without Urshi, and its because of there kk's that this show was were it was not due to any actress it was because of scirpt and this show was mainly focused on Urshi and there successful and faillied kk's and believe ppl are watching because of the entertainment Sns provides and Urshi are the entertaiment.

True. And I must admit if we didn't have UrShi's in the world it would be a boring place. Who on earth would we point fingers at and laugh? ðŸ¤£

Poor UrShi... always losers ðŸ˜†
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ShaunSA

/goes off to google Dastardly and Muttley ðŸ˜³

Oh I will pass on the duck soup btw. Me is a vegetarian ðŸ˜›

Huh!  Google Duck Soup as well while you are at it.  It is the name of a movie.  The original version was pure slapstick.  Nice to watch when there is nothing better to do.
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Funny thing though they get a lot more screen time than others for their plotting, planning and executing. 

It seems Rashi is starting to realise the impact of her recent attempts and the scare and unnecessary banter was unnecessary. However this has the potential to go pear shape when things don't look up.
ilike_tv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They are the epitomes of optimism...No failure could affect the positive thinking of Urshi...they will keep on trying until death... so all the whens have only one answer.. NEVER!!!
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Xarina

😆.. Xarina, perfectly put😛
I can imagine Urmi shouting "Rashi, do something.. Do anything.."😆
.Gianna. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They need to be on the receiving end of their own kalakaris 😛 so far we've just seen epic fails of their grand plans.. I wish/hope/pray that the next big one actually lands them in a soup... oh the joy! SNS would be so much MORE entertaining then 😃

---edited--

Oops, I didn't see yesterday's episode! 😃 I stick by what I said, with a minor correction. We need to see their kalakaris backfire more often 😃 great entertainment 😃 Edited by coolspicebabe_1 - 11 years ago