Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Ms Gul...Would you please care to clarify ? (Page 7)

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Online MrDarcyfan
Awesome post.  Couldnt have said it better.  Pay that woman off and save the show, before it is too late. Gul, atleast you have an audience now, but there will come a time when you will be forced to shut down such a brilliant serial. 

Arnav and Khushi are the leads. Khushi is the one who went to UK. Arnav and Khushi are at #1 and 2 where DB is at 18 and Shyam at 40. What a constrast, yet you are stubborn. WHY?

Edited by lara3110 - 05 September 2012 at 12:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjabalavRupunzale

1yyy2krish3 IF-Rockerz
1yyy2krish3
1yyy2krish3

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up
-MOTHER- IF-Sizzlerz
-MOTHER-
-MOTHER-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
They are hell bend on making DB the lead but since fans are not accepting they have decided to show the miscarriage in between ArShi wedding.This is the only way they can make us watch her.
They will never clarify who is the lead.But we are not fools we know what is going on.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjaRupunzale

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Guys the latest BUZZ is Khushi is going to commit another dumb act of her by forcing Arnav to bring back Shyam.
Now I wonder if this happens who is going to be the biggest DUMB in IPK? Anjali or Khushi?

ktjaRupunzale

-MOTHER- IF-Sizzlerz
-MOTHER-
-MOTHER-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
^Trina since we call Anjali dumbali they have decided to make our favorite dumb.

ktjaRupunzaletrina2010

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rupunzale

Originally posted by capricorn2006

I agree with you.

I am totally disgusted with what they have relegated Khushi's character to. There is no substance to her character and no chance for Sanaya to display any acting skills.

If spoilers are to be believed, she will be the one to get Shyam back in RM. That will complete the butchering of the character.
Now, I am completely lost with the new spoiler...that will be the ultimate butchering of Khushi's character. It will be the end of my patience.
sorry to hear u were sick in
count me in for the crusade buddy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rupunzale

meshas Goldie
meshas
meshas

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

PLEASE post this on the Official facebook page of 4 Lions Films! They NEED to know what people really feel! People are TIRED of saying it every day! This show is NOT about Anjali and Shyam, it is about ARNAV and KHUSHI!

Why do they expect us to watch the drivel that they are showing now and be OK with it? Shyam CONTINUING to fool Anjali, killing her child etc etc... why didnt they at least make a better storyline for Anjali's charachter IF they wanted to give her more screen space??

Replacing a 2nd lead is NOT such a crisis! Just because a few fans asked them to stop DB, that dosent mean they NEED to change their story! Need to change a story that people were HOOKED on!!

People stuck to the show through Barun's leave, so that when he comes back we can see the INTENSE storyline between the leads as Arnav regrets how he behaved with Khushi! They CHEATED our loyality and showed us this MINDLESS DI CRAP! This Shyam always winning crap! We DONT want to see a criminal like Shyam as the 2nd lead of this show! We DONT want to watch a criminal fool a hapless women! That is NOT our idea of entertainment! WHY dosent this PH get it? WHY dont the CV's get it??

I am SO angry with this PH for the way they RUINED this show! DB is one actor!!! WHY mess with a winning formula for ONE self improtant "Prima Dona's" demands?? I am sure if this was KEKTA she would have told DB to GTH and be done with it! Look at what the PH of SNS did to THEIR lead actress?? SHE was SO popular!

WHY dis 4 Lions have to do ALL this, and sideline their LEADS that everyone LOVES for DB?? She is NOT that important! They are INSANE!

GUL, you are CRAZY! That is all I have to say! At least NOW do something! Pay that women some money, and chuck her out, if she wont listen, and SAVE THIS SHOW!!!

Good idea to post it on FB page as it's no point on ranting on IF, they don't give a damn.

ktjabalavRupunzale

-Ronnie- IF-Rockerz
-Ronnie-
-Ronnie-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
I agree, the repentence track was necessary!! I have no problem with Daljeet, infact i like her...but i seriously dont believe someone like anjali can exist, she knows that from shyam and khushi either one 'has to be' wrong, but she behaves normally with both.   
Sometimes i think its a story more of brother sis bond than arhi...

Edited by ronnie30 - 05 September 2012 at 4:27am

ktjaRupunzale

Go to top