Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Ms Gul...Would you please care to clarify ? (Page 6)

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

ENOUGH... We are not going to tolerate Anjali and Shyam anymore. Hate their eccentricities every single day and to top it all, we have to see the obnoxious face of Dadi and Arnav besotted love for his sister.  If Arnav cares so much for his sister, then what happens to Khushi's sacrifice and the manhandling, abuses and insults faced by Khushi for his misconception? His distrust of Khushi which she did not deserve at all.  ARNAV'S SORRY DOES NOT SUFFICE.

Will you now be focusing on Khushi and show us how much this girl has been subjected to by Dadi, Arnav, Shyam, Anjali, Nani, Mami, Payal  Akashji, Bauji and Ammaji, because Arnav forced her into this sudden marriage.  This girl Khushi, is innocent, then why did she have to go through so much suffering, be a sacrificial lamb to satisfy whose ego - Arnav's.

WHY IS JUSTICE NOT DONE TO KHUSHI?  WHY SHOULD KHUSHI BE THE ONLY ONE TO SUFFER AND ALSO TO FORGIVE EVERYONE FOR THEIR UNJUST ACTIONS?

IT IS HIGH TIME, YOU CONCENTRATE ON WHAT IS RIGHT AND JUSTICE BE DONE TO KHUSHI.  SHE DESERVES IT BIG TIME. Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

balavktjaRupunzaletrina2010MrDarcyfan

meshas Goldie
meshas
meshas

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
great post, the same thoughts haveb been going through my mind, hope there is a way to communicate your/our message to GUL or SP, why don't you send this mail to SP?

I have been waiting in wain for Khushi to get some justice, like you I can't stand watching Shyam on screen, the character/criminel sucks big time.I fail to understand how they can glorify such characters?

luckyasr Senior Member
luckyasr
luckyasr

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
brilliant post dear!! this is what they show in all serials the main lead suffers but i thougt this serial is diffrent from  others but now the cv's have changed the mood,whenever there is romance between the two they put the story plot on other twists,even they spoilt the marraige mazzaa,i think they will always go according to the title ?(ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON?) but still i love to watch ipkknd 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ktja

sumanra Groupbie
sumanra
sumanra

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Hm..great post. Now if only there was a way for Ms Gul and 4Cats to read this.

I think they feel bringing Shyam back increases TRP. What they don't seem to understand is people watch it in the hope he gets caught and punished. If it won't happen they are going to lose audience, and this time for ever.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjalara3110MrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
PLEASE post this on the Official facebook page of 4 Lions Films! They NEED to know what people really feel! People are TIRED of saying it every day! This show is NOT about Anjali and Shyam, it is about ARNAV and KHUSHI!

Why do they expect us to watch the drivel that they are showing now and be OK with it? Shyam CONTINUING to fool Anjali, killing her child etc etc... why didnt they at least make a better storyline for Anjali's charachter IF they wanted to give her more screen space??

Replacing a 2nd lead is NOT such a crisis! Just because a few fans asked them to stop DB, that dosent mean they NEED to change their story! Need to change a story that people were HOOKED on!!

People stuck to the show through Barun's leave, so that when he comes back we can see the INTENSE storyline between the leads as Arnav regrets how he behaved with Khushi! They CHEATED our loyality and showed us this MINDLESS DI CRAP! This Shyam always winning crap! We DONT want to see a criminal like Shyam as the 2nd lead of this show! We DONT want to watch a criminal fool a hapless women! That is NOT our idea of entertainment! WHY dosent this PH get it? WHY dont the CV's get it??

I am SO angry with this PH for the way they RUINED this show! DB is one actor!!! WHY mess with a winning formula for ONE self improtant "Prima Dona's" demands?? I am sure if this was KEKTA she would have told DB to GTH and be done with it! Look at what the PH of SNS did to THEIR lead actress?? SHE was SO popular!

WHY dis 4 Lions have to do ALL this, and sideline their LEADS that everyone LOVES for DB?? She is NOT that important! They are INSANE!

GUL, you are CRAZY! That is all I have to say! At least NOW do something! Pay that women some money, and chuck her out, if she wont listen, and SAVE THIS SHOW!!!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 04 September 2012 at 11:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjabalavlara3110trina2010

SWEEBILLI IF-Sizzlerz
SWEEBILLI
SWEEBILLI

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
I am wid u
That crazy lady
not a bit ...her ...@#$ twds Snake
Oh Com'on give me a break

ktja

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Whatever we say or write falls on deaf ears... ...they don't heed to feedback.. looks like only a decline in viewership will elicit any reaction from them... I mean just imagine even Payal got a grand wedding and Payal is not even considered a 2nd lead ... talk about injustice Ouch.. 

ktja

AppleApricot Groupbie
AppleApricot
AppleApricot

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

The woman is everywhere these days it's like she's running the whole show IPKNND is all about her these days.

so true she is literally everywhere...not just in the show we now have to endure her in sbb sbs e24 alsoAngry...tnow there is less of Sarun ,akshay and karan and more and more of daljeetDead

ktja

Go to top