Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Ms Gul...Would you please care to clarify ? (Page 4)

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarunpassion

Well said n they r presently promoting dks its no longer ipk n arhi's love story credit goes to db n 4 lions. I wish this show's producer was kekta mata atleast she can handle such type of negotiations yaar.
If they still think that they can sell a distasteful concept like Didi Ki Saut, I think they are equally dillutional just like the character Anjali which they have created.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjalazylad8-FauZight_shona_4evr

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Do they really care? Most of the people in this forum are so unhappy with what is being shown and are feeling cheated, do they even care a bit? On top of everything they just twitted to some fans that either watch Anjali or quit!

ktjaRupunzalelazylad8-FauZi

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VasantiLad

At first when i Read your post -I thought Oh here we go again!! Then I realised that you make perfect sense - Yes what ever happened there - its almost saying that his beloved does not cause him remorse-guilt- allowing him to repent but then he is shown as HURT & wollowing in self-grief for the wrongs done his sister. I would like to believe that this will still come though although then it would be misplaced. If remorse is shown for the sister it quite clearly demos that he feels more for her then the person who has his heart. Does she have it then - is the question. Khushi if she was a selfish person would question this & realises that she is wronged BUT everyone knows that this will never happen as she sacrifice. Her name should be Khushi Kumari Gupta SACRIFICIAL Singh RaizadaCryCry
Thanks for not misunderstanding my post. Honestly, I have given up on any kind of proper redemption from Asr. I love you Dammit and I am extremely sorry would have worked for me if and only if they would not go overboard with his love and remorse for Anjali. I am not buying his lover boy attitude. He has to do more than that.

ktjanashninilazylad8-FauZi

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuri099

Do they really care? Most of the people in this forum are so unhappy with what is being shown and are feeling cheated, do they even care a bit? On top of everything they just twitted to some fans that either watch Anjali or quit!
Really...could you please share the tweet message.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ktja

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
hey rapunzale welcome back
where were you buddy''
A very good post
every point of yours is worth an applause
killing a child
glorifying a criminal
not giving adequate repentance for an innocent
they have made all the errors possible
nothing worse can happen

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjanashniniRupunzalelazylad8-FauZilara3110

Siesta Goldie
Siesta
Siesta

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
I agree with you. 

I am totally disgusted with what they have relegated Khushi's character to. There is no substance to her character and no chance for Sanaya to display any acting skills. 

If spoilers are to be believed, she will be the one to get Shyam back in RM. That will complete the butchering of the character.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjanashniniRupunzalelazylad8-FauZilara3110

bijili Goldie
bijili
bijili

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
I DONT FEEL IT IS DB,A PRODUCTION HOUSE CANNOT B SO IDIOTIC TO MODIFY STORY LINE OF A HIT  SERIAL TO SATISFY AN ACTOR/ACTRESS DEMANDS.SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE THINK TANK/CV's,THERE IS NO CONTINUITY IN SCENES,JUST THEY ARE OBSESSED WITH  SHYAM & CRIME.MAY B THEY ARE TRYING TO REACH OUT TO OLDER GENERATION AUNTIES BUT I'M SURE EVEN THEY CANT TAKE SUCH STUFF.
IN ANY PLOT THEY SHOULD SHOW HERO WINNING OVER WRONG,BUT HERE THE HERO ONLY IS ALLOWED TO SLAP & PUNCH.VILLAIN GETS AWAY DOING THE MOST HEINOUS CRIMES.IF THEY CANT BUILD UP DIFFERENT PLOTS WHERE IS CREATIVITY.KUSHI's father is on wheel chair since ages,will he ever recover to protect his child .IT's  A DREAM WORLD WHERE IN OUR HOMES WE TRY TO FORGET OUR UNHAPPINESS WATCHING A BEAUTIFUL WONDERFUL ACTORS ENACTING A LOVE STORY.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiRupunzale

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuri099

What a Bunch of cheaters.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ktja

Go to top