Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rupunzale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: lara3110

MrDarcyfan

Awesome post.  Couldnt have said it better.  Pay that woman off and save the show, before it is too late. Gul, atleast you have an audience now, but there will come a time when you will be forced to shut down such a brilliant serial. 

Arnav and Khushi are the leads. Khushi is the one who went to UK. Arnav and Khushi are at #1 and 2 where DB is at 18 and Shyam at 40. What a constrast, yet you are stubborn. WHY?

Great ya.
Rupunzale thumbnail
Originally posted by: lara3110

ENOUGH... We are not going to tolerate Anjali and Shyam anymore. Hate their eccentricities every single day and to top it all, we have to see the obnoxious face of Dadi and Arnav besotted love for his sister.  If Arnav cares so much for his sister, then what happens to Khushi's sacrifice and the manhandling, abuses and insults faced by Khushi for his misconception? His distrust of Khushi which she did not deserve at all.  ARNAV'S SORRY DOES NOT SUFFICE.

Will you now be focusing on Khushi and show us how much this girl has been subjected to by Dadi, Arnav, Shyam, Anjali, Nani, Mami, Payal  Akashji, Bauji and Ammaji, because Arnav forced her into this sudden marriage.  This girl Khushi, is innocent, then why did she have to go through so much suffering, be a sacrificial lamb to satisfy whose ego - Arnav's.

WHY IS JUSTICE NOT DONE TO KHUSHI?  WHY SHOULD KHUSHI BE THE ONLY ONE TO SUFFER AND ALSO TO FORGIVE EVERYONE FOR THEIR UNJUST ACTIONS?

IT IS HIGH TIME, YOU CONCENTRATE ON WHAT IS RIGHT AND JUSTICE BE DONE TO KHUSHI.  SHE DESERVES IT BIG TIME. 😡

It's ironical isn't it when they are presumably promoting Nayi Soch.
Rupunzale thumbnail
Originally posted by: RoojiiN

You are so right. The CV's are really trying our patience with certain things they are doing. I mean, to have Khushi stand up for Shyam. Really? WTH!!!! And why doesn't Arnav just send him to Jail - that way he is out of the picture. 

The CV's don't need shyam to pull the plot forward. The damage he has caused should be enough. 

That is exactly what I mean...Shyam is not needed in the show.
Rupunzale thumbnail
Originally posted by: ItIsMyLife

They are hell bend on making DB the lead but since fans are not accepting they have decided to show the miscarriage in between ArShi wedding.This is the only way they can make us watch her.
They will never clarify who is the lead.But we are not fools we know what is going on.

They are trying to manipulate us with stuffing in Anjali and Shyam. But believe me it's not going to work. We should and must take a stand.
Rupunzale thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronnie30

I agree, the repentence track was necessary!! I have no problem with Daljeet, infact i like her...but i seriously dont believe someone like anjali can exist, she knows that from shyam and khushi either one 'has to be' wrong, but she behaves normally with both.   
Sometimes i think its a story more of brother sis bond than arhi...

On the contrary I always felt Anjali was a very manipulative and selfish person from the very beginning.
Rupunzale thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashuvh

Feel the same.. Cant bear to watch anymore... All the viewers are going to give up for sure if the story continues like this!

I am on the verge of losing my patience.
-Ronnie- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Well i wont use the word manipulative but all this over goody goody behaviour, being blind, deaf and dumb is almost impossible for me to digest... And now even khushi is joining the dumb list. seriously, giving shyam a chance once wasnt enough?
shillu.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely post even I want to ask the same things dude
-Sapna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree completely!! Not only are they glorifying criminals but they are also degrading women by always showing them as weak and brainless. 
Afya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I think with the latest episode Gul has clarified that Shyam and Anjali are the leads of the show and Ipkknd is about their pyar. I can't watch evil being glorified incessantly. The story is reaching disgusting heights. Arnav and Khushi are being shown as dumb side characters. I have lost my patience and have no hope that things will change for the good. So, it's good bye from me. Might just read written updates weekly. No interest left.Edited by aath - 11 years ago