Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mayuri099

Do they really care? Most of the people in this forum are so unhappy with what is being shown and are feeling cheated, do they even care a bit? On top of everything they just twitted to some fans that either watch Anjali or quit!

What a Bunch of cheaters.
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I Agee we have been cheated. I want Arshi on screen not
 Poojali n the snake.
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
They are not going to clarify or care. I accepted that this story is about bro sis love story that's it.
Arnav hates his father because according to him he cheated on his mom and he feels that his father never loved his mom , BUT at the same time he easily forgets the mental torture, humiliation, manhandling Khushi had to tolerate because of him. He does not repent enough for that. That's odd. I mean he tortured her enough and still instead of running away she cares for him, supports him and ready to give her life to save his. But in return all he cares about his sister who in turn ONLY trust her hubby , who actually did a lot of damage to her and especially her beloved chhote and his love.
Now we signed up for Arhi and we were promised a love story, not a siblings lOve story. We were cheated and it's quite clear now.
Rupunzale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BigIPKKNDFan

Yeah, Ms. Gul

How long do we have to tolerate Shanjali ?

I want the main leads Khushi and Arnav back as the main parts of each episode.

I am tired of Khushi being relegated to the background because of another actor's blakmail of the PH.

What is your explanation, plizz ?

We have to keep on questioning Ms Gul until she answers.
Rupunzale thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima

hey rapunzale welcome back

where were you buddy''
A very good post
every point of yours is worth an applause
killing a child
glorifying a criminal
not giving adequate repentance for an innocent
they have made all the errors possible
nothing worse can happen

Hi Rima...thanks sis...I have been sick lately...now that I am back to defend Khushi...we need to get the message out Rima. This repeated insult to Khushi is disturbing to watch. Did you see the new tagline? Why do I have this bad feeling that they ate going to butcher Khushi completely by making her bring the criminal back...if this happens Rima...I am going to go all out against the PH...I will go to every possible source and link to voice out.
Rupunzale thumbnail

Originally posted by: capricorn2006

I agree with you.

I am totally disgusted with what they have relegated Khushi's character to. There is no substance to her character and no chance for Sanaya to display any acting skills.

If spoilers are to be believed, she will be the one to get Shyam back in RM. That will complete the butchering of the character.

Now, I am completely lost with the new spoiler...that will be the ultimate butchering of Khushi's character. It will be the end of my patience.
Rupunzale thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazylad8

I Agee we have been cheated. I want Arshi on screen not

Poojali n the snake.

Yes, we have been cheated...
Rupunzale thumbnail

Originally posted by: trina2010

They are not going to clarify or care. I accepted that this story is about bro sis love story that's it.
Arnav hates his father because according to him he cheated on his mom and he feels that his father never loved his mom , BUT at the same time he easily forgets the mental torture, humiliation, manhandling Khushi had to tolerate because of him. He does not repent enough for that. That's odd. I mean he tortured her enough and still instead of running away she cares for him, supports him and ready to give her life to save his. But in return all he cares about his sister who in turn ONLY trust her hubby , who actually did a lot of damage to her and especially her beloved chhote and his love.
Now we signed up for Arhi and we were promised a love story, not a siblings lOve story. We were cheated and it's quite clear now.

Hi Trina, where do I even start with the torture my girl Khushi has gone through...it's still very much alive in my memory...I am not at all impressed with his lover boy gestures...I would have really appreciated if he would have once genuinely apologized to her coming right from his heart...why did Dadi's remarks trigger it? Why couldn't he genuinely ask her to marry him without having to protect her from social stigma? I have repeatedly dwelt with these thoughts, but never received an answer. But, I am not giving up this easily. I will keep on writing until the word gets out there. I am in the process of gathering all the necessary sources and contacts to spread out our
Opinions.
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Khushi kept sacrificing and never got what she deserves!
During the kidnap track, it was Sanaya who ran the epis! Sanaya alone! 😭
And now she's still being used as "doormat", taking care of Anjai, comforting ppl, making sacrifices!
I would say the CVs/PH has taken her for granted! 😡
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

ENOUGH... We are not going to tolerate Anjali and Shyam anymore. Hate their eccentricities every single day and to top it all, we have to see the obnoxious face of Dadi and Arnav besotted love for his sister.  If Arnav cares so much for his sister, then what happens to Khushi's sacrifice and the manhandling, abuses and insults faced by Khushi for his misconception? His distrust of Khushi which she did not deserve at all.  ARNAV'S SORRY DOES NOT SUFFICE.

Will you now be focusing on Khushi and show us how much this girl has been subjected to by Dadi, Arnav, Shyam, Anjali, Nani, Mami, Payal  Akashji, Bauji and Ammaji, because Arnav forced her into this sudden marriage.  This girl Khushi, is innocent, then why did she have to go through so much suffering, be a sacrificial lamb to satisfy whose ego - Arnav's.

WHY IS JUSTICE NOT DONE TO KHUSHI?  WHY SHOULD KHUSHI BE THE ONLY ONE TO SUFFER AND ALSO TO FORGIVE EVERYONE FOR THEIR UNJUST ACTIONS?

IT IS HIGH TIME, YOU CONCENTRATE ON WHAT IS RIGHT AND JUSTICE BE DONE TO KHUSHI.  SHE DESERVES IT BIG TIME. 😡