Ms Gul...Would you please care to clarify ? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by mayuri099

Very well written.
Thanks.
Originally posted by loveydovey

I agree with everything you have said above. 

If he can cry and get flashbacks for Anjali's pain then he should've also gotten flashbacks of the numerous times where he hurt Khushi. We want JUSTICE for Khushi. 

I've lost my patience. I am thinking about skipping the episodes until it doesn't get any better. I have been successful yesterday and today!
Thanks. Honestly, I am so very tired  of Arnav's obsession over Anjali...it's absolutely unhealthy. I am disgusted with the episodes. I just read the WU and it's enough for me to refrain myself from watching. There has never been justice for Khushi...but I have decided to fight for her. I think lying down and slowly recovering from my surgery in the hospital has given me the power to voice out once again. 

If you or anyone you know  please wants to  post this in the IPKKND official FB page ...please go ahead...I don't have an account. 
Fabulous post!

Totally concur...I too am sick of seeing Khushi and Arnav's story getting sidelined ever since the kidnapping track came to an end.
After Shyam was gone, they never bothered to show even a single episode of regret and remorse on Arnav's part for having put Khushi through everything...they immediately jumped to him romancing Khushi and the Didi Ki Saut track with Anjali constantly ruining all their romantic moments.
Then they showed Khushi behaving weirdly for the wrong reasons, running away from RM and Arnav bullying and blackmailing her into coming back! All this without any emphasis on his realization of how much he has hurt her and needs to make up for it.

Finally after a lot of time they came to the remarriage track and they decided to forcibly interject Anjali's drama in the track and the last straw was this miscarriage horror, along with Shyam getting a free pass to do anything he pleases, and yet not getting caught after more than a year of villainy! And there's more to come! 

Very frustrating!

During the episodes last year, when ASR was with La, I would wonder when they will show the Arhi in love - little did I know that they would ruin the most anticipated track and sideline the main leads' story!

Originally posted by JOSH1

Love your post agree with everything you say. 
You are right where is the justice for Kushi?  A simple wedding eh where's the justice in that? ðŸ˜¡
Thanks. Yup...the PH cheated us of a grand remmaraige even knowing that we have been waiting for this occasion for about an year. What was the hype about the remmaraige if they would go forward with a simple one.
Originally posted by ipkknd_2011

Completely agree, although I don't expect anyone cares! Certainly not Gul or the rest of the creative team. We are being dished out mindless story to keep a certain someone happy!
Thanks. But we should not and will not give up. If they don't care...we should still voice our opinion so that they are made to care. A viewer makes or breaks a show and I think we should not et them take us for a ride.
The woman is everywhere these days it's like she's running the whole show IPKNND is all about her these days.
Well said n they r presently promoting dks its no longer ipk n arhi's love story credit goes to db n 4 lions. I wish this show's producer was kekta mata atleast she can handle such type of negotiations yaar.
At first when i Read your post -I thought Oh here we go again!! Then I realised that you make perfect sense - Yes what ever happened there - its almost saying that his beloved does not cause him remorse-guilt- allowing him to repent but then he is shown as HURT & wollowing in self-grief for the wrongs done his sister. I would like to believe that this will still come though although then it would be misplaced. If remorse is shown for the sister it quite clearly demos that he feels more for her then the person who has his heart. Does she have it then - is the question. Khushi if she was a selfish person would question this & realises that she is wronged BUT everyone knows that this will never happen as she sacrifice. Her name should be Khushi Kumari Gupta SACRIFICIAL Singh Raizada😭😭 Edited by VasantiLad - 11 years ago
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

The woman is everywhere these days it's like she's running the whole show IPKNND is all about her these days.
I cannot take Anjali's and Shyam's negative presence in the show anymore. This is the first time I am choosing not to watch Arhi scenes because the amount of screen presence Daljeet and Abaas is occupying. 
Yeah, Ms. Gul

How long do we have to tolerate Shanjali ?

I want the main leads Khushi and Arnav back as the main parts of each episode.

I am tired of Khushi being relegated to the background because of another actor's blakmail of the PH.

What is your explanation, plizz ?