India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

AD Loves Pasta Just Like Kunal

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
guys another similarities b/w father-son duo...if you notice the last scene of AD with abhay-siddhi...abhay told siddhi and teases AD that pasta is fav dish...and AD gives a adorable expressions of wanting to eat the pastaROFL...uff too cute...beta bilkul baap par gaya hai...WinkDay Dreaming...kunal too loves pasta right guys...Wink...like father...like son...LOL

now i really wonder like papa...does beta recite romantic...painful poems...writes diary...ROFL...it woulbe be awesome if AD does have this quality of his papa...Wink...we should not forget that his papa recite and dedicated a beautiful poem for him and his elder brother before their birth...WinkDay Dreaming

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

raju73fasiha_rocksadohareneha_siddhiSinal_DevakshiarabicaGayathri_MSKparadigmMalarkodi--AiSha--TheBhaiKarthiN90SV_20stuti123

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
yes Mages sinal's younger son is an exact replica of his dad ...almost all their qualities ,like/dislikes are same...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti123

yes Mages sinal's younger son is an exact replica of his dad ...almost all their qualities ,like/dislikes are same...

i was surprised when abhay tells AD that his favourite pasta is made...oh god i can't stop laughing he is a exact replica of his father...even kunal loves pasta alot...LOL...i can't wait to watch SiNal handling their own replicas...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaparadigmSV_20stuti123

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
With Siddhi and Ac we will see nice emotional scenes.. with AD and Kunal we will see explosions

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaSV_20stuti123

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paradigm

With Siddhi and Ac we will see nice emotional scenes.. with AD and Kunal we will see explosions

i agree...mother-son will be emotional and touchingCry...while father-son would be hilarious to watch...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaSV_20

Malarkodi IF-Dazzler
Malarkodi
Malarkodi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

i was surprised when abhay tells AD that his favourite pasta is made...oh god i can't stop laughing he is a exact replica of his father...even kunal loves pasta alot...LOL...i can't wait to watch SiNal handling their own replicas...

Yup LOL its gonna to be hilarious when they swap places... one side AC - Siddhi relationship is going to be heart melting scenes... first time poor kid is gonna to feel excitement of the love showered by his mother. on the other side AD - Kunal (his exact replica) wil be hilarious to watch ROFL and AD is gonna to mess up whole Clown's house upside down & will give heart attack to the clown's Clown

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raju73

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malarkodi

Originally posted by Mages

Yup LOL its gonna to be hilarious when they swap places... one side AC - Siddhi relationship is going to be heart melting scenes... first time poor kid is gonna to feel excitement of the love showered by his mother. on the other side AD - Kunal (his exact replica) wil be hilarious to watch ROFL and AD is gonna to mess up whole Clown's house upside down & will give heart attack to the clown's Clown

can't wait to see AD giving heart attack to the clowns...i am counting on my boy...ClapStar
he have already shown a few glimpse of his attitude to his elder sis anokhi...ROFL
i hope the rockstar turns the lives of the clowns into a 360 turn...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raju73Malarkodi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top