India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Scindia and Arti...battle continues.

white_lotus IF-Dazzler
white_lotus
white_lotus

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
This track is dragged so long and I doubt that they will clear the MU this week...They will show us Aman trying to pacify Yashu-Aarti but still Yash will act like wired brat only and then next week they will show us Yash started to calm down and then next weekend they will show confession from Yash.

I really hate this track as every episode they made Aarti cry and her dedication, hard work, her love and her faithfulness towards Yash and family is under question. They are showing family doubting Aarti's character and I really HATE this.

I think even if at the end everything settle down...Aarti comes clean then too Aarti should not forgive Yash and Family and should punish them by leaving the house. Let Yash and Family repent and beg her to come

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

armd11lahoricrazesana_sugarbunkholita.Shree.PuvZ

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Honestly by the time this is over, I doubt if anyone would even want Aarti with baby Yash, I am already for Aarti and Aman and have not even watched any Aman scenes yet

Thank you CVs for killing Yash for me, he deserves to be with Arpita's bhoot

Can't believe the big baby needs his big brother to save him from his wife and make her leave Angry

Edited by suresh555 - 04 September 2012 at 1:39pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Willbrookesana_sugarbunkholitaPuvZ

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
for god sake CV stop this mess , what the hell is wrong with you ? now i hate all the people in PV 
yash for his Drama queen act , G3 for her saas bahu saga , aarti for her sita avatar she just cry never piss of , vidhi o god she need help , bua no need to say much , sobha for being so cool about mistreating aarti , and all the rest for being a big asho###Censored o god give us a break 

Edited by kholita - 04 September 2012 at 2:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Willbrookesana_sugarbunsuresh555

lahoricraze Senior Member
lahoricraze
lahoricraze

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with your last paragraph really

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kholita

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index