7 [21.88%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Waise Tanu, I think we know the results of any Ashu vs Nidhi poll for now ...irrespective of anything, Nidhi is always going to be right...LOL

LOL LOL LOL LOL 

Nyways.. waise i dun understand this police role.. if a patient of accident is critical. .how can they expect for police formalities to be completed first before treating that patient?? Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khush93busybee..debaparna77

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sun29

The guy was shot..he should get medical help pronto and while that is going on someone should inform police..do they not have a emergency centre in the hospital for trauma and accidents ..it was actually ridiculous as if these are the only two doctors in the whole hospital and one is not even a doctor ...hospitals are equipped to handle police cases...not expecting an out an out medical drama..but at least google and check for basic facts...

Another thing nidhi is an intern ...the lowest in the chain of doctors...she has relatively no say in any matter..not that she was wrong but they need to at least consider this hiearchy...

Hierarchy...yeh kaunsi khet ki mooli hai...I can't help but laugh...and the best part is this is not a software concern where people are on first name terms with their bosses...hospitals have a clearly established pecking order...no intern can even dream of speaking to a senior surgeon the way Nidhi does...

But KPji has already said na...Nidhi will keep mixing up personal and professional and she will suffer the consequences!

Sujata from day one they have messed up basic things itself ...u hada meningitis patient running around,u had senior surgeons doing medical rounds and playing with patients life...then now u have intern running a hospital ..I know KP jee said she will...but I really thought it would be her attitude towards malllika or emotional connect to strangers ...like breaking down seeing her first death ,getting hurt coz it was a patient she was bonding with ...this would be her growth as a doctor and human with ashutosh witnessing and getting drawn to her...that would be getting her personal emotions to her professional space..a thing doctors fight with a lot..not to react to trauma on a personal level...something like this I am expecting hopefully

Edited by sun29 - 04 September 2012 at 1:40pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sharma.shivanibusybee..Sujatha.raomudraswathi

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

The guy was shot..he should get medical help pronto and while that is going on someone should inform police..do they not have a emergency centre in the hospital for trauma and accidents ..it was actually ridiculous as if these are the only two doctors in the whole hospital and one is not even a doctor ...hospitals are equipped to handle police cases...not expecting an out an out medical drama..but at least google and check for basic facts...

Another thing nidhi is an intern ...the lowest in the chain of doctors...she has relatively no say in any matter..not that she was wrong but they need to at least consider this hiearchy...

Hierarchy...yeh kaunsi khet ki mooli hai...I can't help but laugh...and the best part is this is not a software concern where people are on first name terms with their bosses...hospitals have a clearly established pecking order...no intern can even dream of speaking to a senior surgeon the way Nidhi does...

But KPji has already said na...Nidhi will keep mixing up personal and professional and she will suffer the consequences!

Sujata from day one they have messed up basic things itself ...u hada meningitis patient running around,u had senior surgeons doing medical rounds and playing with patients life...then now u have intern running a hospital ..I know he said she will...but I really thought it would be her attitude towards malllika or emotional connect to strangers ...like breaking down seeing her first death ,getting hurt coz it was a patient she was bonding with ...this would be her growth as a doctor and human with ashutosh witnessing and getting drawn to her...that would be getting her personal emotions to her professional space..a thing doctors fight with a lot..not to react to trauma on a personal level...something like this I am expecting hopefully

Sajani, I must say you are the eternal optimist LOL...i knew where this was going,...people may think this is about empowerment...I only find character assasination happening...and I am supposed to be the Nidhi Enemy No 1 here LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..mudraswathi

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Waise Tanu, I think we know the results of any Ashu vs Nidhi poll for now ...irrespective of anything, Nidhi is always going to be right...LOL

LOL LOL LOL LOL 

Nyways.. waise i dun understand this police role.. if a patient of accident is critical. .how can they expect for police formalities to be completed first before treating that patient?? Confused

No,  I don't think they expect formalities to be completed...they expect to be informed first off...since Nidhi was the one who brought him to the hospital, they would have expected her to inform the police first off...which she could have since she had a mobile phone...it is an oversight on her part...but like AShutosh says, she is inexperienced and is responding to a human crisis without a thought to the legalities...he was defending her actions like a good senior!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharma.shivanibusybee..jayanti_dj

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
raaste me kya ghaas kaat rahi thi?
on d way phone nahi kar sakti thi?

busybee..mudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Other

Thats why I tell not to copy and pass...Remember the rule books studied in the class... 

busybee..jayanti_dj

OneWish Senior Member
OneWish
OneWish

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Nidhi could've informed the police and called for an ambulance. How do you transport the wounded in an auto-rickshaw? She could have saved his life and been a responsible citizen as well. She took Amar from a crime scene, which could impede the investigation. She could atleast have had that in mind while saving his life. Then to top it off, have an attitude with the police officer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..

Shee_xaan IF-Sizzlerz
Shee_xaan
Shee_xaan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Patient first

Go to top