Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

forgetful arti or confused CVs! (Page 2)

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Yeah, even I feel there are lot of glictches in the track and the fact that the suspense is gng well with the audience in terms of TRPs, the CVs might have decided to prolong the track and missed few bits... However, I am ready to forgive and forget it all if the reason behind Yash's extreme violent and PUBLIC reaction is indeed well founded... Until now, from what I understand, I am surprised that in this era too ppl like Yash and more surprisingly, Yash's bhabhi have given up on Aarti after knowing two facts -

1. Photos - which dont show anything interrogatory...
2. The fact that she came back home at 3am.

In this era, this is no evidence to guarantee a "cheat and dishonest" verdict on anyone just by the two mere facts... As bhabhi said, "Itne Nazdikiyaan", I dont  know what was in those snaps that waranteed for an illegetimitate "Nazdeeki". and Aarti's point was right - Yash took those snaps. Today everyone has close friends... and definition of closeness has gone thru changes since our ancestoral days... I can probably understand Baauji and Maaji reacting this way, but Bhabhi?... That was surprising... And her Q to Aarti was - who wouldnt think something of the sort (infidility)? Well, I wouldnt...Many Many ppl wuldnt because its not out of the normal...
I am now waiting to understand the complete reason behind Yash's extrapolated reaction and I hope there is more to it than just Aarti returning back at 3am. If he believes that "Vishwaas/Bharosaa" is important, than he shld have asked her what kept her away until 3am than reacting this violently for everyone to see and make Aarti's life hell.
I would then think it as a big hole in CVs writing...

you r right. however aarti herself confessed that she did not tell yash about why she came home late. and the fact that aarti knew aman was already trying to make aaarti jealous, its absolutely ridiculus if she doesn't tell him! What would Yash think then, if she doesn't tell him, and he finds out on his own? its natural to feel cheated!
Feeling cheated and getting angry was not wrong. But reacting the way he did was wrong. He should have confronted aarti in Mumbai itself, and alone. 
But aarti is also at fault in this whole incident! coming home with another man at 3 is not a small thing! I am not talking about her character, but her sense of what is important and what is not is certainly messed up. If she thinks its not a big deal that she didn't mention it to her husband( which she does, since she said " mere zehen mein hi nahi aya"), then she is wrong!
and this does not have anything to do with being progressive or new age. A lie is a lie at every age. So going by aarti's self confession to Vidhi, she didn't tell yash, and Yash found out himself. So obviously he thought she was trying to hide it from her. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teletubbyDancingdoll

gcluv IF-Sizzlerz
gcluv
gcluv

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
arati not disclosing coming late with aman to yash is surprising to me 
how is it possible ????
i feel there is  more than jealousy for yash's anger .
arati acted very immaturely by supporting indirectly to aman's jealousy act .
waiting for today's episode to clear doubts .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teletubby

teletubby IF-Dazzler
teletubby
teletubby

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
making yash jealous wid harmless flirting  frm aman's side is alrite but yes staying out late til 3 am widout informing her husband is wrong...however harmless th reason n arti is a sensible small town girl who wud think th same too...n even if she thot he doesnt kno abt it it stil is not ok fr uprite arti!!( th only lie shes ever said is by omission,,,abt her divorce n dat too under duress!!)

so how can cvs show her doing it n morever then totally forgetting abt it as if dat was too inconsequential to even remember !!!
Confused

DMKJ_VB

Karishma700 Senior Member
Karishma700
Karishma700

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
What I m mot able to get is we watched all the episodes of their Mumbai stay. All we saw was the family spent happy times together. We never saw the fire scene where arpita'spicture got burnt and Aarti going out and coming at wee hours with a stranger. How can cvs make up a new story all of a sudden or am I missing any link here. The story does not make any sense, suddenly creating new stories which never existed when they were in mumbail I am clueless right now. Can anybody help me please...

teletubby

samarp2 IF-Dazzler
samarp2
samarp2

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Arti came late at night with her best frd..& i was shocked, that she forgot this big imp thing & she was like i really dont remember what mistake i did...surprising..

if such thing happens in real, that whole time we think abt this fact only..i came late home with my best frd(male) & what if my husband sees & all

simply dragg of the track

teletubby

ananda29 Goldie
ananda29
ananda29

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
It seems like the goal post has been changed after every situation so we may have to wait and enjoyLOL

teletubby

lg001 IF-Dazzler
lg001
lg001

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
cvs r confused...
or they want us to b confused...& keep guessing...
Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

you r right. however aarti herself confessed that she did not tell yash about why she came home late. and the fact that aarti knew aman was already trying to make aaarti jealous, its absolutely ridiculus if she doesn't tell him! What would Yash think then, if she doesn't tell him, and he finds out on his own? its natural to feel cheated!
Feeling cheated and getting angry was not wrong. But reacting the way he did was wrong. He should have confronted aarti in Mumbai itself, and alone. 
But aarti is also at fault in this whole incident! coming home with another man at 3 is not a small thing! I am not talking about her character, but her sense of what is important and what is not is certainly messed up. If she thinks its not a big deal that she didn't mention it to her husband( which she does, since she said " mere zehen mein hi nahi aya"), then she is wrong!
and this does not have anything to do with being progressive or new age. A lie is a lie at every age. So going by aarti's self confession to Vidhi, she didn't tell yash, and Yash found out himself. So obviously he thought she was trying to hide it from her. 

I am not denying that Aarti and Yash, both are not at fault but Aarti did try telling Yash but Ansh's accident stalled things. She didnt think it was a big deal - well, I agree that "NOT big deal" is taking the relation ship a little too light...yes, Aarti did fault there but then my question to myself and many others in the forum would be, put on her shoes and tell me, if your hubby have made it a point to remind you ample amount of time, that you are ONLY his children's mother and he has absolutely no intention of making you his "WIFE"... Your hubby keeps his first wife's gallery around, keeps reminiscing his days and is contended with this arrangement... Dont get me wrong, he respects you for the job well done with kids and house and family and for the values you stand, but you dont get the real "wife" comendation...Time and again you are reminded that dont try coming close to me...dont share things that wife would share with a hubby... We respect each other and we are under one roof for children!!! ... After living with this equation for months, what kinda mindset would you be in when you are stuck with your friend in the night due to Mumbai rain... When you meet your hubby the next day, what would go on in your mind? When I put myself in Aarti's position, I was confused...I was dwelling in my mind, should I tell him, should I not? Would it be crossing my boundaries set by him and enter the territory of being a "wife" or shld I remain in my limits of "children's mother" and not tell him anything thats "not his business as hubby"... With endless reminders from him, I decided not to tell Yash and take it light and not give it too much weightage because he doesnt care about the wifey aspects...
Having said that, Aarti in my mind turned out much much better because as such she atleast thought of telling him and circumstances didnt let her...

The other thought I had was how can she forget telling such biggies such as, Fire episdoe and this rainy night episode to bhabhi... I would agree witheveryone that fire episode slip was careless but rainy night cannot be the episode she tells bhabhi in context of what might have ticked Yash because according to her, Yash didnt even know about the Rainy night episode and hence, the list of episodes that could have got him mad, didnt include this episode in her mind...

Now, why does Yash feel cheated - Because he has fallen in love with Aarti... He now has new expectations and the misunderstanding on the rainy night has brought in forth his husband instincts and feelings... Unfortunately, noone around him including Aarti, is aware of his new expectations and change of heart... I agree with you that Yash might have in his mind that if Aarti has hidden this fact from him, than she might have done something wrong... but How do we expect anyoen to understand him and take steps to resolve the situation if noone is aware of his new expectations... I liked a post the other day which suggested that CVs give us a glimpse of Yash's mind because its confusing the viewers and ppl around him...

On the progressive society, I do feel that coming at 3am after being married is no big deal if the facts are just that...If there is more to the story than its a different thing... I can see the level of change in thinking from my dad to my brother/ friends... while my dad comes from a generation where women were mostly at home, the friends were restricted after marriage and a hand shake with your "male friend" was considered inappropriate, my bro wil never mind his wife shaking hands with her male friend and sharing a laugh or two... My friends never mind their girlfriends having a time out with their friends including guys even in their absence and that include late night parties or clubbing... Its not easy for our generation to loose trust because the scope of what constitutes an appropriate behaviour has widened... In this era, we judge ppl for what they are and not for what their habits are...for eg: say, I have an extrememly honest and straightforward friend who loves going to late night parties... In this era, I would judge him for his honesty and straightforwardness and not think any less of him for gng to late night parties...while in my fatehr's days, his honesty wuld have taken a back seat if ppl wuld have known that he is a late night party goer and he wuld have been judged for tht... while we judged the person for what he really stands for, our prev generation judged him for a behaviour that was inappropriate in their books...
Thats why I think that apart from coming back at 3am, there should be additional story that created the misunderstanding in Yash mind for him to break his trust on Aarti, especially since he is from this era!! ... 

Edited by Dancingdoll - 05 September 2012 at 5:22pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index