India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

forgetful arti or confused CVs!

teletubby IF-Dazzler
teletubby
teletubby

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
hey frenz...jus wanted t add my two bit ...i kno most ppl r happy wid track but jus some inconsistencies r niggling n irritating ...wish CVs had thot out all track well bfore getting into it!
th CVs seem t b squeezing every last bit n more out o this mumbai trip confusion!
its getting frustrating waching these fb sequences fr simple reason that thy seem as if th CVs r putting tgethr patchwork stuff daily...n prolonging suspense in a most unreal way!

arti swore over n over that aur kucch nahinhuya mumbai mein but she forgot th only real 3rd person interactions thy had .. wid aman!! n especially as hes a BFF...thats most unbelievable of all!Confused

th psychiatrist too seems t hav given up n vanished!..CVs ki multipolar disease se darr gaya!,LOL

n as a side thot..yday after every one had tried their hands at getting truth outa a super reticent yash..even elder bro jumped in n guys his acting reminded me o dharmendra ,i dunno why!!LOL

aman can b a breath of fresh air in show only if handled properly...but .imagine a gud gud friend n who knos all about artis life till now..n even harmlessly keeps flirting wid her but th audience knos abt him now n in this way!! it seemed bit amateurish on th creatives part!!

lets wait n watch...competition seems to hav pushed yash into action ..but wish th writers had written artis role in all this in a more believable n consistent fashion!!

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312-QH-Artemis_1122call4angelaDiannananda29snowypatches02pankhiluv_lvndrnirmalac99samarp2AniSweetytellymeAnushaGKkholitaDeepti1808DMKJ_VB..Apz..MissIamTheBossDancingdollPuvZ

aimf Goldie
aimf
aimf

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
This is all correctly said. Not only that, today Yash was shown repeatedly talking on his mobile in the Mumbai FB. Had he not turned it off and handed it to Arati at the very beginning of their trip? Then how come he is receiving and having to make all these "important calls?" When did he get his mobile back?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhiteletubbyluv_lvndr

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Yeah, even I feel there are lot of glictches in the track and the fact that the suspense is gng well with the audience in terms of TRPs, the CVs might have decided to prolong the track and missed few bits... However, I am ready to forgive and forget it all if the reason behind Yash's extreme violent and PUBLIC reaction is indeed well founded... Until now, from what I understand, I am surprised that in this era too ppl like Yash and more surprisingly, Yash's bhabhi have given up on Aarti after knowing two facts -

1. Photos - which dont show anything interrogatory...
2. The fact that she came back home at 3am.

In this era, this is no evidence to guarantee a "cheat and dishonest" verdict on anyone just by the two mere facts... As bhabhi said, "Itne Nazdikiyaan", I dont  know what was in those snaps that waranteed for an illegetimitate "Nazdeeki". and Aarti's point was right - Yash took those snaps. Today everyone has close friends... and definition of closeness has gone thru changes since our ancestoral days... I can probably understand Baauji and Maaji reacting this way, but Bhabhi?... That was surprising... And her Q to Aarti was - who wouldnt think something of the sort (infidility)? Well, I wouldnt...Many Many ppl wuldnt because its not out of the normal...
I am now waiting to understand the complete reason behind Yash's extrapolated reaction and I hope there is more to it than just Aarti returning back at 3am. If he believes that "Vishwaas/Bharosaa" is important, than he shld have asked her what kept her away until 3am than reacting this violently for everyone to see and make Aarti's life hell.
I would then think it as a big hole in CVs writing...

Edited by Dancingdoll - 04 September 2012 at 8:33pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

armd11adi1986dumbo15snowypatches02teletubbyluv_lvndrpankhiPuvZ

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Yeah, even I feel there are lot of glictches in the track and the fact that the suspense is gng well with the audience in terms of TRPs, the CVs might have decided to prolong the track and missed few bits... However, I am ready to forgive and forget it all if the reason behind Yash's extremem violent and PUBLIC reaction is indeed well founded... Until now, from what I understand, I am surprised that in this era too ppl like Yash and more surprisingly, Yash's bhabhi have given up on Aarti after knowing two facts -

1. Photos -which dont show anything interrogatory...

2. The fact that she came back home at 3am.

In this era, this is no evidence to guarantee a "cheat and dishonest" verdict on anyone... As bhabhi said, "Itne Nazdikiyaan", I didnt know what was in those snaps that waranteed for an illegetimitate "Nazdeeki". and Aarti's point was right - Yash took those snaps. Today everyone has close friends... and defn of closeness has gone thru changes since our ancestors days... I can probably understand Baauji and Maaji reacting this way, but Bhabhi... That was surprising... And her Q to Aarti was that who wouldnt think something of the sort? Well, I wouldnt...Many Many ppl wuldnt because its not out of the normal...

I am now waiting to understand the complete reason for Yash's reaction and I hope there is more to it than just Aarti returning back at 3am. If he believes that "Vishwaas" is important, than he shld have asked her what kept her away until 3am than reacting this violently for everyone to see and make Aarti's life hell.
hatz off to u. Salute ur opinion!
I would then think it as a big hole in CVs writing...
Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhiteletubbyDancingdoll

teletubby IF-Dazzler
teletubby
teletubby

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
thx fr replying all!Smile
n as agreed th writers/CVs r not doing a proper job wid current plot...altho th acting is great ...of all actors!
pankhi IF-Dazzler
pankhi
pankhi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Totally agree.. I think still CVs are busy in maing the perfect track...LOL

Lol par time kam hai..so jo v mind me strike kiya just implement it...Geek

Fir v We love both YASH and AARATI..they r my favvv Blushing
And love to see them more and more...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teletubby

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aimf

This is all correctly said. Not only that, today Yash was shown repeatedly talking on his mobile in the Mumbai FB. Had he not turned it off and handed it to Arati at the very beginning of their trip? Then how come he is receiving and having to make all these "important calls?" When did he get his mobile back?

thats not a point to be criticised I think! he turned it off and gave it to her on the first day in Mumbai. Do u think he kept it turned off everyday they were there?Confused how is that posible? we can't expect cvs to show when aarti gave him the mobile!Confused In tht case they even need to show their every meal, their every nap!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teletubbyluv_lvndr

luv_lvndr IF-Dazzler
luv_lvndr
luv_lvndr

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

Originally posted by aimf

thats not a point to be criticised I think! he turned it off and gave it to her on the first day in Mumbai. Do u think he kept it turned off everyday they were there?Confused how is that posible? we can't expect cvs to show when aarti gave him the mobile!Confused In tht case they even need to show their every meal, their every nap!

Agree...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teletubby

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index