Sports/Cricket

   

Who will win T20 World Cup? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

tomnjerry2

IF-Addictz

tomnjerry2

Joined: 21 February 2009

Posts: 63326

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Allah ko takabbur pasand nahi hai..shayad kuch logon yeh aaj samajh main aagaya hoga !!! Big smile
 
 
 
 
Keep------------Smiling !!!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

safeplacetoland

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who will win T20 World Cup? (Page 6)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tomnjerry2

IF-Addictz

tomnjerry2

Joined: 21 February 2009

Posts: 63326

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Harisss

Originally posted by tomnjerry2

Originally posted by .Harisss

haha forget past ... Insha Allah Pakistan will be champions ...haha u won bt still kicked out of the world cup...Big smileBig smile
 
 
its not over until its over... we r very happy that we kicked ur team in the world cup which u hav been dreaming since 20 years !!!!
 
 
 
 
 
Keep---------------Smiling !!!! Smile
forget past mannn...see presenttt...Indiaa kicked outtt this tym...plus Pakistan is the only team in t20 who qualified in all t20 world cups...most consistent team of 20-20 ...Insha Allah they'll rock this tym nd will b champions on SUNDAY
 
 
i so love to hav the last laugh  ...!!!! LOL ... LOL ... LOL ...  na world cup jeete aur na humse jeete !!!! LOL ...
 
 
kya yaar 150 bhi nahi banapayi Sunday ko champion hone wali team... !!!! Ouch ... *sprinklessaltonthewounds* Dancing
 
 
 
 
Keep-------------Smiling !!!! Smile ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

safeplacetoland

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Joined: 02 October 2007

Posts: 47682

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
And India STILL remain world champions. ;)

Like TomNJerry22 said, patience is the key...someone needs to really learn this...Dravid is willing to teach. XD

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tomnjerry2

..imperfect..

IF-Dazzler

..imperfect..

Joined: 09 May 2008

Posts: 4161

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
It doesnt matter if we win or lose I still love my Green team.. Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KYPH-AKMaria-

KYPH-AK

IF-Sizzlerz

KYPH-AK

Joined: 02 January 2007

Posts: 11912

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..imperfect..

It doesnt matter if we win or lose I still love my Green team.. Heart

I agree with u ...Thumbs Up BUT U KNW WHT Roji if people really hav prob with our team,they should nicely write it on a piece of paper, put it in an envelope, fold it up & Shove it up there..Embarrassedakalmand k liye Ishara kafi hai Embarrassed


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..imperfect..URuinedMaHeartMaria-

URuinedMaHeart

IF-Rockerz

URuinedMaHeart

Joined: 29 September 2009

Posts: 7291

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tomnjerry2

Originally posted by .Harisss

Originally posted by tomnjerry2

Originally posted by .Harisss

haha forget past ... Insha Allah Pakistan will be champions ...haha u won bt still kicked out of the world cup...Big smileBig smile
 
 
its not over until its over... we r very happy that we kicked ur team in the world cup which u hav been dreaming since 20 years !!!!
 
 
 
 
 
Keep---------------Smiling !!!! Smile
forget past mannn...see presenttt...Indiaa kicked outtt this tym...plus Pakistan is the only team in t20 who qualified in all t20 world cups...most consistent team of 20-20 ...Insha Allah they'll rock this tym nd will b champions on SUNDAY
 
 
i so love to hav the last laugh  ...!!!! LOL LOL LOL  na world cup jeete aur na humse jeete !!!! LOL
 
 
kya yaar 150 bhi nahi banapayi Sunday ko champion hone wali team... !!!! Ouch *sprinklessaltonthewounds* Dancing
 
 
 
 
Keep-------------Smiling !!!! Smile
ohh ..well aap se aage aae...koi baat ni... ni jeete world cup ...i wrote INSHA ALLAH there...Allah ki marzi thi ismai agr ni jeete to bhi...
haan ni bana saki...bt still most consistent team...all t20 world cups ke semi finals khele hain unlike india who failed to qualify for the semi finals for the third time in t20 world cupBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KYPH-AKMaria-

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Joined: 02 October 2007

Posts: 47682

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
You mean India who are currently THE WORLD CHAMPIONS? Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

oblivious.tomnjerry2

tomnjerry2

IF-Addictz

tomnjerry2

Joined: 21 February 2009

Posts: 63326

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Harisss

ohh ..well aap se aage aae...koi baat ni... ni jeete world cup ...i wrote INSHA ALLAH there...Allah ki marzi thi ismai agr ni jeete to bhi...
haan ni bana saki...bt still most consistent team...all t20 world cups ke semi finals khele hain unlike india who failed to qualify for the semi finals for the third time in t20 world cupBig smile
 
kitni baar  bola ruk ja beta team ko jeetne de jeetne de jeetne de.. suna nahi !!!  Ouch LOL
 
haan Allah ki marzi nahi thi kyun ki Allah ko takkabur karne wale log pasand nahi hai !! Big smile
 
 
chal tu semifinal/consistency se khus hai hum tumhe harakar !!! Dancing
 
Team Blue forever n ever !!Heart
 
 
 
Keep---------------Smiling !!!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

oblivious.safeplacetoland

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
finest athlete of the world naritasax184 0 296 25 October 2011 at 10:43am
By naritasax184
WATCH ICC WORLD CHAMPIONS 2011 WINNERS ANIMATION Neetu_PB_lover 5 374 28 April 2011 at 12:14am
By madhurishifan
And India Wins it - World Cup 2011 Champions!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63

Cutiepie Rani 497 25028 12 April 2011 at 3:57pm
By Cutiepie Rani
IF's World Cup Winner Announced (Note:P.57)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62

seert 494 28598 08 April 2011 at 12:38pm
By qarishahg
Cricket World Cup 2011

2 3 4 5 6

URuinedMaHeart 42 2886 03 April 2011 at 11:39am
By SweetRozie123

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sports/Cricket Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.