Sports/Cricket

   

Who will win T20 World Cup? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

tomnjerry2

IF-Addictz

tomnjerry2

Joined: 21 February 2009

Posts: 63963

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Harisss

haha forget past ... Insha Allah Pakistan will be champions ...haha u won bt still kicked out of the world cup...Big smileBig smile
 
 
its not over until its over... we r very happy that we kicked ur team in the world cup which u hav been dreaming since 20 years !!!!
 
 
 
 
 
Keep---------------Smiling !!!! Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who will win T20 World Cup? (Page 4)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

URuinedMaHeart

IF-Rockerz

URuinedMaHeart

Joined: 29 September 2009

Posts: 7291

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tomnjerry2

Originally posted by .Harisss

haha forget past ... Insha Allah Pakistan will be champions ...haha u won bt still kicked out of the world cup...Big smileBig smile
 
 
its not over until its over... we r very happy that we kicked ur team in the world cup which u hav been dreaming since 20 years !!!!
 
 
 
 
 
Keep---------------Smiling !!!! Smile
forget past mannn...see presenttt...Indiaa kicked outtt this tym...plus Pakistan is the only team in t20 who qualified in all t20 world cups...most consistent team of 20-20 ...Insha Allah they'll rock this tym nd will b champions on SUNDAY


Edited by .Harisss - 02 October 2012 at 11:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pentaminous.

URuinedMaHeart

IF-Rockerz

URuinedMaHeart

Joined: 29 September 2009

Posts: 7291

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Harisss

Originally posted by tomnjerry2

Originally posted by .Harisss

haha forget past ... Insha Allah Pakistan will be champions ...haha u won bt still kicked out of the world cup...Big smileBig smile
 
 
its not over until its over... we r very happy that we kicked ur team in the world cup which u hav been dreaming since 20 years !!!!
 
 
 
 
 
Keep---------------Smiling !!!! Smile
forget past mannn...seee presenttt...Indiaa kicked outtt this tym...plus Pakistan is the only team in t20 who qualified in all t20 world cups...most consistent team of 20-20 ...Insha Allah they'll rock this tym nd will b champions on SUNDAY

tomnjerry2

IF-Addictz

tomnjerry2

Joined: 21 February 2009

Posts: 63963

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Harisss

forget past mannn...live in presenttt...Indiaa kicked outtt this tym...plus Pakistan is the only team in t20 who qualified in all t20 world cups...most consistent team of 20-20 ...Insha Allah they'll rock this tym nd will b champions on SUNDAY
 
 
2 days ago is no past... and its not that Pak has won the world cup.. it was 1992 we give u the first kick !!!
 
 
 
 
Keep-------------Smiling !!!! Smile

URuinedMaHeart

IF-Rockerz

URuinedMaHeart

Joined: 29 September 2009

Posts: 7291

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tomnjerry2

Originally posted by .Harisss

forget past mannn...live in presenttt...Indiaa kicked outtt this tym...plus Pakistan is the only team in t20 who qualified in all t20 world cups...most consistent team of 20-20 ...Insha Allah they'll rock this tym nd will b champions on SUNDAY
 
 
2 days ago is no past... and its not that Pak has won the world cup.. it was 1992 we give u the first kick !!!
 
 
 
 
Keep-------------Smiling !!!! Smile
past is past doesnt matters 2 days or 2 years...They will Insha Allah ...My prayers r with them insha allah they will...haha past is past...present is present

tomnjerry2

IF-Addictz

tomnjerry2

Joined: 21 February 2009

Posts: 63963

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Harisss

 
past is past doesnt matters 2 days or 2 years...They will Insha Allah ...My prayers r with them insha allah they will...haha past is past...present is present
 
 
am not used to celebrate over things not happened... it was 1996 we kicked you the second time !!!
 
 
 
 
Keep--------------Smiling !!!! Smile

URuinedMaHeart

IF-Rockerz

URuinedMaHeart

Joined: 29 September 2009

Posts: 7291

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tomnjerry2

Originally posted by .Harisss

 
past is past doesnt matters 2 days or 2 years...They will Insha Allah ...My prayers r with them insha allah they will...haha past is past...present is present
 
 
am not used to celebrate over things not happened... it was 1996 we kicked you the second time !!!
 
 
 
 
Keep--------------Smiling !!!! Smile
haha you cant celebrate either csz ur team is already kicked out...ohh really then compare the history pak vs ind head to head pak hv won more.

tomnjerry2

IF-Addictz

tomnjerry2

Joined: 21 February 2009

Posts: 63963

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Harisss

haha you cant celebrate either csz ur team is already kicked out...ohh really then compare the history pak vs ind head to head pak hv won more.
 
 
I will wait till Thursday evening to shut myself up... it was 1999 whn India kicked Pakistan in a world cup match for the 3rd consecutive time !!!
 
 
 
 
Keep-------------Smiling !!!! Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
finest athlete of the world naritasax184 0 312 25 October 2011 at 10:43am
By naritasax184
WATCH ICC WORLD CHAMPIONS 2011 WINNERS ANIMATION Neetu_PB_lover 5 394 28 April 2011 at 12:14am
By madhurishifan
And India Wins it - World Cup 2011 Champions!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63

Cutiepie Rani 497 25582 12 April 2011 at 3:57pm
By Cutiepie Rani
IF's World Cup Winner Announced (Note:P.57)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62

seert 494 28917 08 April 2011 at 12:38pm
By qarishahg
Cricket World Cup 2011

2 3 4 5 6

URuinedMaHeart 42 2933 03 April 2011 at 11:39am
By SweetRozie123

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sports/Cricket Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.