Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Spelling and grammar (Page 5)

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..FireSafireFiree

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..

-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence...PlayfulKiss.._innocent_

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninand

I had initially thought that however supercilious and abrasive you come off as, I should keep to my code and not make personal comments on anyone on any forum. 

But you are singularly the most annoying and disagreeable person i ve come across, too intent on forcing your ridiculous ideas/notions on others. So not matter how many id's you change, the arrogant-full-of-hot-air-showoff-who-thinks-hes-better-than-anyone-and-everyone Vikrant, just cannot take a break.

What any forum , let alone this one, needs, is not lessons in grammar or language, but a filter to keep off snobs and debbie-downers like you off it.
I dont understand however, why you dont put your money where your mouth is, let go off this mediocre place and go reside in a place worthy of your mighty opinions.

on a second note, your language is just so made up , its effort shows and man isnt that a hoot!LOL

Wow... and why did that not come as a surprise... 

Thanks ninand for confirming my doubts... 

ninandFireSafireFiree

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rafa-

No yOOu caNt dictatE pple on open foRum cuz ITs not ryte 2do thAt v can type HoW V choose but thankoo for da laughs

ROFL
Hahaha you crack me up! I feel offended because your long pms are not half as entertaining as thisOuch ROFL Lekin TM has disappeared now, to her wonderland, where only perfect english exists, despite her making a spelling mistakeLOL

..PlayfulKiss..-Rafa-

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Originally posted by Foucaults-qalam

Sigh! I guess the short answer to my request is an emphatic 'No!' Well, at least one can't misspell that!
This makes me very glad that I am not a teacher, and very glad indeed that I am not a teacher in India.

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0099cc">Thank God you are not a teacher otherwise I pity the studentsConfused</font>

I pitty the parents to. Imagine the boring lecture lol

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0099cc">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0099cc">It's not to it's tooROFLOk just kiddingTongue</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0099cc">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0099cc">Yeah I guess that's why she/he is not understanding IF membersConfusedBut if AR can understand then why not the TMLOL</font>

Oh no I will fail my English exam now.
Dam you to or too lol

Lol
This is our new born vampaire lol
300 years old man. Haha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Coeur2PsychoFMS

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Originally posted by ninand

I had initially thought that however supercilious and abrasive you come off as, I should keep to my code and not make personal comments on anyone on any forum. 

But you are singularly the most annoying and disagreeable person i ve come across, too intent on forcing your ridiculous ideas/notions on others. So not matter how many id's you change, the arrogant-full-of-hot-air-showoff-who-thinks-hes-better-than-anyone-and-everyone Vikrant, just cannot take a break.

What any forum , let alone this one, needs, is not lessons in grammar or language, but a filter to keep off snobs and debbie-downers like you off it.
I dont understand however, why you dont put your money where your mouth is, let go off this mediocre place and go reside in a place worthy of your mighty opinions.

on a second note, your language is just so made up , its effort shows and man isnt that a hoot!LOL

Wow... and why did that not come as a surprise... 

Thanks ninand for confirming my doubts... 

you know i had my doubts from exactly what he prides himself onLOL.. the irrelevant absolutely senseless references and examples, and ostentatious languageLOL

Boogle.SchizFireSafireFiree

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Thanks Julie... 

I guess now we understand how difficult it is to do a spell check or a grammar check...  I'm off... Good night.. 
LOLLOL.. She wants us to type our comments on microsoft word first and then publish them here! And if she likes it, she will publish it in the Guardian, or any other well known newspapersLOLLOL

Edited by _innocent_ - 04 September 2012 at 2:28pm

..PlayfulKiss..FireSafireFiree

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index