Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Spelling and grammar (Page 4)

crazyankyy Groupbie
crazyankyy
crazyankyy

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
@Foucaults-qalam

I can understand my friend that u r in urgent need of learning good english!Confused  but  we are so sorry.. this is a forum where we are not really doing a PHD in English!  Stern Smile this is an open forum .. and anybody can use any kind of language...  Smileand you are nobody to criticize on anyone's grammar and spelling mistakes! If you need any help in English.. please go and get tuition.. India forums cant help you much!!! Thumbs Down

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

parheezGMTheGreenArrowCourageous_LeoFireSafireFiree

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by Foucaults-qalam

Originally posted by Azmatazz

I'm sorry my friend but this sound a little too rude...  Its an open forum and everyone her is from different age groups, different culture... different backgrounds... infact totally different walks of life and you need to understand that you just can't expect everyone to be perfect... Besides we are not in a literature / language class... 

I did not mean to sound rude but i guess your post does!!!
I can completely see why, in a forum where no such discipline has been imposed, standards will become lax. However, my request is by no means as the draconian expectations of most moderated fora. For example, one simply cannot post on the Guardian or NYT website without a modicum of legibility. There, standards are not only requested, they are ENFORCED.

Mistakes are permitted--as is somebody trying to express themselves in a language with which they are unfamilar.  It is the complete lack of effort from people who communicate a significant portion of their thoughts in some form of English in any case that is galling, and reeks of disrespect. I mean, how hard is to spell-check your post? And by promoting and encouraging good communication skills for the very young people visiting this forum, we are actually making their online time more useful, enjoyable and cumulatively productive.

Hence, I must respectfully decline all charges of rudeness for my initial post.

Spelling Mistake... Alert Alert

Its *unfamiliar*

Thanks Julie... 

I guess now we understand how difficult it is to do a spell check or a grammar check...  I'm off... Good night.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_LeoFireSafireFiree_innocent_

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

Lol foucA where are you from?
I have my high hope for you, you must be one of those Gray old boring teacher, from 17th century! Lol
Omg I am imagining that now! Haha
R u he or she?

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0099cc">ROFLShockedShe/he maybe was Abhay Raichand's teacherROFL</font>

Is our new vampaire lol
Exactly 300 years old. Ahhh that explains! Doubt about understanding our language

LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..Coeur2PsychoFMS

parheezGM Senior Member
parheezGM
parheezGM

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Sigh! I guess the short answer to my request is an emphatic 'No!' Well, at least one can't misspell that!
This makes me very glad that I am not a teacher, and very glad indeed that I am not a teacher in India.

Just to let the thread maker and those who have answered here know that I have "reported abuse" on the above post. I do not like anyone demeaning my country and country folks and this person is being rude without rhyme or reason. 

To all the others who have felt offended, I suggest you do the same. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..FireSafireFiree

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Sigh! I guess the short answer to my request is an emphatic 'No!' Well, at least one can't misspell that!
This makes me very glad that I am not a teacher, and very glad indeed that I am not a teacher in India.
Areee yeh kyaaa? You made a mistake, a good student pointed it out, and you are already doubting your profession *ouch*
Btw your above message makes one glad that you are not a teacher too.Tongue

@Bold, You could break that sentence to give it more of a flow! Just sayingTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Azmatazz

I'm sorry my friend but this sound a little too rude...  Its an open forum and everyone her is from different age groups, different culture... different backgrounds... infact totally different walks of life and you need to understand that you just can't expect everyone to be perfect... Besides we are not in a literature / language class... 

I did not mean to sound rude but i guess your post does!!!
I can completely see why, in a forum where no such discipline has been imposed, standards will become lax. However, my request is by no means as the draconian expectations of most moderated fora. For example, one simply cannot post on the Guardian or NYT website without a modicum of legibility. There, standards are not only requested, they are ENFORCED.

Mistakes are permitted--as is somebody trying to express themselves in a language with which they are unfamilar.  It is the complete lack of effort from people who communicate a significant portion of their thoughts in some form of English in any case that is galling, and reeks of disrespect. I mean, how hard is to spell-check your post? And by promoting and encouraging good communication skills for the very young people visiting this forum, we are actually making their online time more useful, enjoyable and cumulatively productive.

Hence, I must respectfully decline all charges of rudeness for my initial post.

Guardian or NYT... Confused You amaze me with your comparisons...  

Anyways I guess you could post this as a suggestion to the admins of the site under the Suggestions / Comments section... May be it would interest them and they can do something so that the standards, by all means are as per your expectations..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
I had initially thought that however supercilious and abrasive you come off as, I should keep to my code and not make personal comments on anyone on any forum. 

But you are singularly the most annoying and disagreeable person i ve come across, too intent on forcing your ridiculous ideas/notions on others. So not matter how many id's you change, the arrogant-full-of-hot-air-showoff-who-thinks-hes-better-than-anyone-and-everyone Vikrant, just cannot hide.

What any forum, not just this one, needs, is not lessons in grammar or language, but a filter to keep off snobs and narrow-minded people like you off it.
I dont understand however, why you dont put your money where your mouth is, let go off this mediocre place and go reside in a place worthy of your mighty opinions.

on a second note, your language is just so made up , its effort shows and man isnt that a hoot!LOL

Edited by ninand - 04 September 2012 at 2:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyankyyparheezGMAmoureuxFireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by timepassTP

Just to let the thread maker and those who have answered here know that I have "reported abuse" on the above post. I do not like anyone demeaning my country and country folks and this person is being rude without rhyme or reason.

To all the others who have felt offended, I suggest you do the same.

I feel sorry for the country this Gray old lady/man is from. I hope you never to enter England and if you are which I highly doubt than to get lost in to the never ending English maze. I guess there will be pleanty for you to establish a good school for your perfect English.

I wish you all the best. If you require a map do suggest , I will provied you with Indian forum free token.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index