blrgal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Seriously - this woman is getting on my nerves and the CV's need to asap get her out before we throw your serial out of our gang of favorites!!!

She is acting like mohans soul mate from the last 7 janams!!!

Get off the train or we fandom will need to get off the serial if this crappy track continues!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
its worst that could happen to NBT. jitne hopes the mohan-megha reconciliation ke sab par paani fir gya. ridhima has such a cheap mind. i really have no words for this new twist. 

only request to cvs to put an end to all the soon without damaging the show anymore or else they will be the only ones watching the show
blrgal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nb.neha

its worst that could happen to NBT. jitne hopes the mohan-megha reconciliation ke sab par paani fir gya. ridhima has such a cheap mind. i really have no words for this new twist. 

only request to cvs to put an end to all the soon without damaging the show anymore or else they will be the only ones watching the show

From when the Ridz famous nepal drama began started reading only updates since I cannot stand watching a deranged woman and the CV's instead of sending her to asylum or dumping her on us viewers!!!!!!!!!!! :( :(

sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what to say abt the #Q@#%  i dont want to open wola CVS cant  resist ...!
zandu37 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Riddima will influence Indu and move into Mohan's house as his lawfully wedded wife.
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blrgal

From when the Ridz famous nepal drama began started reading only updates since I cannot stand watching a deranged woman and the CV's instead of sending her to asylum or dumping her on us viewers!!!!!!!!!!! :( :(

i too stopped watching the show. uske chakkar me MM ke nepal ke ache moments bhi nahi dekhe. today i did watch in bits n pieces and just changed the channel when indu n rids father came. precap was pathetic to the core. dekhna to ye hai indu or megha kis pe trust karte ha mohan yaan ridhima
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I think this gal is  "Mele mein bichhra hua Behen of Monu"...Thats why she felt connection for Monu out of nowhere..😆😆..and cant control her heart seeing Monu