I think he will come because of Anji's drama
Mariam_Sultan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I think  khushi🤔
chewywonbin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I do see Khushi having the guts to defied Arnav's order. However, given the fact that Khushi is the only one who knew about how dangerous Shayme can be (ie...Shyam trying to kill Arnav), it just doesn't make sense if Khushi wants Shyame back into their lives. I'm sure Khushi would think twice before making that decision, because Khushi would have to worry about Arnav's life again & that to me is a big enough reason for Khushi to not bring shayme back.
Punkin22 thumbnail
The answer is Khushi and from SP spoiler of September 7, it looks like Arnav and Khushi  fight and then Khushi calls off wedding or decides to separate.

I also would like to thank you so very much for translation in English.  Very nice of you.👏👏👏
S111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _WASIM_

Mahan khushi

Of course ... Ek aur balidaan ... Tired of this 😡
mayuri099 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Khushi the mahanest. What kind of love story is this where the heroine (I am assuming khushi is the heroine though I am highly skeptical about this nowadays) brings the villain back who tried to kill her lover/husband and was lusting after her. Seems like the PH is hellbent on showing she has a brain smaller than laxmi. I wonder how low they (the CVs) are going to get.
sgd123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Punkin22

<font color="#006699" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">The answer is Khushi and from SP spoiler of September 7, it looks like Arnav and Khushi fight and then Khushi calls off wedding or decides to separate.</font>

<font color="#006699" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I also would like to thank you so very much for translation in English. Very nice of you.👏👏👏</font>

What spoiler?? Looks like i missed it :( i only read that the remarriage will be simple!!
Hope the cvs don't destroy the two lead characters...
xxChanga_Jixx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Khushi  ...apne per pe khuhadi...