Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

respect daljeet,bro-sis. rel.!!! (Page 16)

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Joined: 23 May 2012
Posts: 15782

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillygirl

Yaah true and till then more then half of the audience will run away. I don't understand what will it take cvs to realise that we Dont want didi at all but ArHi on screen
They are a bunch of morons, they will only publish paid articles of RM.
ARHI have been made a joke...Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mali..sur..Mephisto

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Joined: 17 October 2011
Posts: 10307

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraaK

Originally posted by arshiluv78

totally agree!!!!!!!!!!people should respect actors!!!!!!the character that they portray and the person the are in real life are two different things!!!!


Really? then why Daljeet was defending her fictional character in her interview???
who would defend such a brainless person??? the choice is yours to decideSmile
she gave some pretty good example of what she would do if the situation was realSmile you know how Shyam was thrown out and all?

The numerous desperate articles and interviews justifying Anji- Ganji just prove how unsuccessful they were in portraying her character. If the things they are showing make sense and are convincing they wouldn't need the internet and media for further justifications. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maliSaraJLsonapari..sur..-DKS-princessunara

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Joined: 24 March 2008
Posts: 4958

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by chillygirl

Yaah true and till then more then half of the audience will run away. I don't understand what will it take cvs to realise that we Dont want didi at all but ArHi on screen

They are a bunch of morons, they will only publish paid articles of RM.
ARHI have been made a joke...Angry
I think they are Waiting for the TRPs to drop to 1 or SP to issue a warning to them coz otherwise I don't see a reason why they are neglecting the unanimous opinion of the audience unless Ofcourse they don't want thier show to succeed now

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maliSaraJL-DKS-Mephistoprincessunara

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Joined: 17 October 2011
Posts: 10307

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Where are the others?! To me it seems as if just members who share the same opinion are on this thread now. 

Come on guys! It is fun discussing with people who share another opinion. We don't bite Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maliSaraJL-DKS-princessunara

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Joined: 10 June 2012
Posts: 3786

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveydovey

Originally posted by SaraaK

Originally posted by arshiluv78

totally agree!!!!!!!!!!people should respect actors!!!!!!the character that they portray and the person the are in real life are two different things!!!!


Really? then why Daljeet was defending her fictional character in her interview???
who would defend such a brainless person??? the choice is yours to decideSmile
she gave some pretty good example of what she would do if the situation was realSmile you know how Shyam was thrown out and all?

The numerous desperate articles and interviews justifying Anji- Ganji just prove how unsuccessful they were in portraying her character. If the things they are showing make sense and are convincing they wouldn't need the internet and media for further justifications. 
Very true...
No amount of articles can change the fact...
The fact that somebody wanted to be as famous as SI...so in that process ,our show turned into "didi ke sevak".

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maliSaraJLSanliciousMephisto-DKS-princessunara

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Joined: 28 October 2011
Posts: 38771

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillygirl

Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

Originally posted by loveydovey


The truth is the last 2 weeks Anjali conquered at least 75% of the screen space. She doesn't seem like a supporting actress anymore. It rather seems as if the CVs are trying to shove her drama down our throat.

And you day we won't get to see Anji much after Shyam is kicked out?! Could be possible but when will he exit from the show?! I bet at that time not even a single viewer will be left watching the show as passionately.


Not to mention she's also in all the precaps.
She is everywhere. In the precap, opening shot, closing shot, flashbacks and coming ups. Of a new viewer watches the show now, he will think that she is the lead and not khushi

She is the real lead of the show the story seems to be more about her these days not Arnav & Khushi for once I pay TRP goes down the drain.


Edited by IshqSufiyana - 04 September 2012 at 3:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mephisto

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Joined: 23 May 2012
Posts: 15782

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillygirl

Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by chillygirl

Yaah true and till then more then half of the audience will run away. I don't understand what will it take cvs to realise that we Dont want didi at all but ArHi on screen

They are a bunch of morons, they will only publish paid articles of RM.
ARHI have been made a joke...Angry
I think they are Waiting for the TRPs to drop to 1 or SP to issue a warning to them coz otherwise I don't see a reason why they are neglecting the unanimous opinion of the audience unless Ofcourse they don't want thier show to succeed now
I am waiting for tomorrow...I know there will be no change upwards...

4lions are so stubborn they will prefer closing the show rather than to hear fans

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maliMephistoprincessunara

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Joined: 23 May 2012
Posts: 15782

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveydovey

Where are the others?! To me it seems as if just members who share the same opinion are on this thread now. 

Come on guys! It is fun discussing with people who share another opinion. We don't bite Ermm
the last one was the 4th we have sent packing...no one has a argument...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maliMephisto

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Daljeet On Imagine !

Author: banditqueenn.   Replies: 5   Views: 1505

banditqueenn. 5 1505 01 December 2011 at 8:08am by banditqueenn.
Daljeet (Anjali) with Shaleen in Nach le ve!

Author: BlueSpirit   Replies: 1   Views: 1459

BlueSpirit 1 1459 30 November 2011 at 11:48am by BlueSpirit
SaRun n DALJEET in SBS[21 Nov.2011] HD Vid.Link

2

Author: Joseph_A   Replies: 12   Views: 3090

Joseph_A 12 3090 21 November 2011 at 6:50pm by Joseph_A
Daljeet(Anjali) in ...

Author: JennyAvni   Replies: 0   Views: 891

JennyAvni 0 891 18 November 2011 at 3:41pm by JennyAvni
Will Daljeet be able to

2 3 4

Author: sunaina02   Replies: 24   Views: 3336

sunaina02 24 3336 14 November 2011 at 1:41am by Kamalika..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index