Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

respect daljeet,bro-sis. rel.!!! (Page 15)

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

Originally posted by loveydovey

The truth is the last 2 weeks Anjali conquered at least 75% of the screen space. She doesn't seem like a supporting actress anymore. It rather seems as if the CVs are trying to shove her drama down our throat.

And you day we won't get to see Anji much after Shyam is kicked out?! Could be possible but when will he exit from the show?! I bet at that time not even a single viewer will be left watching the show as passionately.

Not to mention she's also in all the precaps.
She is everywhere. In the precap, opening shot, closing shot, flashbacks and coming ups. Of a new viewer watches the show now, he will think that she is the lead and not khushi

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maliSaraJLSiri22Mephisto-DKS-xAaliyaprincessunara

arshiluv78 Groupbie
arshiluv78
arshiluv78

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
totally agree!!!!!!!!!!people should respect actors!!!!!!the character that they portray and the person the are in real life are two different things!!!!
-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillygirl

Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by ddds

i dnt know y we r fightin abt this thing...at last the screen-space will b sarun's bcoz they r the leads.

aftr shyam's end i think anjali's character will not be shown that much.

i don't hav a problem 2 see anji's character gettin more screen-space atleast we cam 2 know arnav;s past through this n this track is better thn the OTT comedies.

This is called discussion not fighting...I don't know why people run away from a serious discussion

I live in today, who has seen tomorrow may be Barun/Sanaya may leave, the show could be axed or anything can happen...

Sarun are leads for name sake since more than a few weeks there scenes are half baked and hurried to get Di her sceen time. This is a Sarun story and not a Di ka Drama.

After Shyam exit Di will get a re-marriage...Angry

This track is the worst nightmare and I will take the comedy any given day.

No one has a problem with supporting actors if they support the main story line not have their own track

Shyam's exit won't be anytime soon coz he is the main villain and would remain till the end. Also, we can't wait till shyam's exit to see more of ArHi on screen. They are the leads for gods sake, they are choosers not beggers. I'll too take the comedy scenes over current episodes Anyday coz we atleast got ArHi in them
You summed it up surabhi...
I don't know how long will the Di ka drama last...they have already stretched shyam to extremes and have delayed his complete revelation for DB track, this Di ka drama will continue for months 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mali..sur..Mephistoprincessunara

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

i dnt know y we r fightin abt this thing...at last the screen-space will b sarun's bcoz they r the leads.

i don't hav a problem 2 see anji's character gettin more screen-space atleast we cam 2 know arnav;s past through this n this track is better thn the OTT comedies.

This is called discussion not fighting...I don't know why people run away from a serious discussion

I live in today, who has seen tomorrow may be Barun/Sanaya may leave, the show could be axed or anything can happen...

Sarun are leads for name sake since more than a few weeks there scenes are half baked and hurried to get Di her sceen time. This is a Sarun story and not a Di ka Drama.

No one has a problem with supporting actors if they support the main story line not have their own track

Shyam's exit won't be anytime soon coz he is the main villain and would remain till the end. Also, we can't wait till shyam's exit to see more of ArHi on screen. They are the leads for gods sake, they are choosers not beggers. I'll too take the comedy scenes over current episodes Anyday coz we atleast got ArHi in them

I don't know how long will the Di ka drama last...they have alreadystretched shyam to extremes and have delayed his complete revelation for DB track, this Di ka drama will continue for months
Yaah true and till then more then half of the audience will run away. I don't understand what will it take cvs to realise that we Dont want didi at all but ArHi on screen

mali-DKS-Mephistoprincessunara

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

I don't know how long will the Di ka drama last...they have already stretched shyam to extremes and have delayed his complete revelation for DB track, this Di ka drama will continue for months 

How many months more DKS?!
I was such a passionate viewer of this show and have always kept faith but friday's episode was the last dhakka for me to quit the show. If viewers like us are quitting then I wouldn't wonder if the TRP audience who take it just as a show and not "THE IPKKND" would switch the channel. 

I am fearing the end of IPK is nearing.

mali..sur..-DKS-princessunara

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveydovey

I don't know how long will the Di ka drama last...they have alreadystretched shyam to extremes and have delayed his complete revelation for DB track, this Di ka drama will continue for months

How many months more DKS?!
I was such a passionate viewer of this show and have always kept faith but friday's episode was the last dhakka for me to quit the show. If viewers like us are quitting then I wouldn't wonder if the TRP audience who take it just as a show and not "THE IPKKND" would switch the channel.

I am fearing the end of IPK is nearing.
I have already prepared myself for the worse and won't be surprised if the show doesn't see another anniversary.

mali-DKS-Mephistoprincessunara

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshiluv78

totally agree!!!!!!!!!!people should respect actors!!!!!!the character that they portray and the person the are in real life are two different things!!!!

Really? then why Daljeet was defending her fictional character in her interview???
who would defend such a brainless person??? the choice is yours to decideSmile
she gave some pretty good example of what she would do if the situation was realSmile you know how Shyam was thrown out and all?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mali..sur..Mephisto-DKS-princessunara

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

I have already prepared myself for the worse and won't be surprised if the show doesn't see another anniversary.

Oh! actually I am already convinced that the show will end in another 3 or 4 months LOL
If they don't fix the crap then I'm sure it will.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mali..sur..-DKS-

Go to top