Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

respect daljeet,bro-sis. rel.!!! (Page 13)

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddds

Originally posted by chillygirl

Originally posted by Didikisaut

Respect is a very big word...

She doesn't deserve a R of respect

why bcoz she wanted screen-space?Ouch

if Sarun does'nt hav prob wit her thn y shud we have?

Because it matters to the fans...

Sarun are Sarun because of their hard work and fan support, they are professionals unlike DB.

There career is also getting affected...

@bold:DB said that the cv's told her b4 strtin she's gonna play a imp role.but she was shown a bit b4.so she asked the cv's 2 fulfill wat they said 2 her.

and every1 in the industry does hard-work not only Sarun.

Why did it take her an entire year to realise that she is not given what she was promised? Why did she chose barun's absence only when she knew the PH would be troubled to demand extra screen space?

Honestly, I have nothing against her but such questions makes me question her

@bold:i have never seen her scene more than 2 mins in barun absence.it was khushi n her investigation.Ouch

She negotiated when barun was on leave, hence the track got changed.
That is why after the kidnapping track everything is Di Di and only DiAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maliSaraJL..sur..SanliciousMephistoprincessunara

kkksr Senior Member
kkksr
kkksr

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
The show was not advertised as DIDIKISAUT!!!  Where do these people come from? The show was advertised as a love story. If that is not the case anymore they can change the title to DIDIKISAUT! We will just move on - dont give a damn anymore.

Edited: NO respect for Daljeet! This whole fiasco started after news about her threatening to quit. She went around and gave interviews on how people will sympathize with her character..blha blah...NO RESPECT - NO NOTHING - will quit any channel that shows her face from now on.

Edited by kkksr - 04 September 2012 at 2:59pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maliprincessVVSaraJLmayuri099-DKS-princessunaraxAaliya

BearNaNa IF-Sizzlerz
BearNaNa
BearNaNa

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

Sarun are Sarun because of their hard work and fan support, they are professionals unlike DB.

@bold:DB said that  the cv's told her b4 strtin she's gonna play a imp role.but she was shown a bit b4.so she asked  the cv's 2 fulfill wat they said 2 her.

Where is the reward dear...Donkeys also work hard but at the end of the day they are least respected

Sarun have earned a name and repect as we love them cant say the same about DB, the awards speak themselves for Sarun.

DB is just plain jealous, i didn't see her role getting any importance in the first 13 month of the serial, payash got the same time as her.

LOL@bold:ok i think anjali was the 1 who brought khushi in RM 4 lavanya,if she would'nt hav don that 2day thr would b no romance btw arhi.]

i think she played a big cupid in thier lov story n ur sayin her role never had a importance lol.

Sanlicious IF-Dazzler
Sanlicious
Sanlicious

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

@bold:DB said that the cv's told her b4 strtin she's gonna play a imp role.but she was shown a bit b4.so she asked the cv's 2 fulfill wat they said 2 her.

Why did it take her an entire year to realise that she is not given what she was promised? Why did she chose barun's absence only when she knew the PH would be troubled to demand extra screen space?

Honestly, I have nothing against her but such questions makes me question her

@bold:i have never seen her scene more than 2 mins in barun absence.it was khushi n her investigation.Ouch

Okay? What about the episodes after that? Couldn't you see just Anjali and Anjali...Her pain, her tears, her sickness, her jealousy and her turmoil seeing ArHi together? 
And Now, when the re-marriage track was supposed to be ArHi's, it turned out to be Anjali-Shyam reunion...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mali..sur..Mephisto-DKS-princessunara

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

@bold:DB said that  the cv's told her b4 strtin she's gonna play a imp role.but she was shown a bit b4.so she asked  the cv's 2 fulfill wat they said 2 her.

Where is the reward dear...Donkeys also work hard but at the end of the day they are least respected

Sarun have earned a name and repect as we love them cant say the same about DB, the awards speak themselves for Sarun.

DB is just plain jealous, i didn't see her role getting any importance in the first 13 month of the serial, payash got the same time as her.

LOL@bold:ok i think anjali was the 1 who brought khushi in RM 4 lavanya,if she would'nt hav don that 2day thr would b no romance btw arhi.]

i think she played a big cupid in thier lov story n ur sayin her role never had a importance lol.

That was one scene which lasted for 5 min max dear, in the same way shyam has 100's of scenes where he played cupid even Nk has more scenes as a cupid.

If you go by these examples then they also were promised meatier roles...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SanliciousMephistoprincessunara

ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Well said they r presently promoting dks its no longer ipk n arhi's love story credit goes to db n 4 lions. I wish this show's producer was kekta mata atleast she can handle such type of negotiations yaar.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-DKS-princessunara

BearNaNa IF-Sizzlerz
BearNaNa
BearNaNa

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

That was one scene which lasted for 5 min max dear, in the same way shyam has 100's of scenes where he played cupid even Nk has more scenes as a cupid.

If you go by these examples then they also were promised meatier roles...

i dnt know y we r fightin abt this thing...at last the screen-space will b sarun's bcoz they r the leads.

aftr shyam's end i think anjali's character will not be shown that much.

i don't hav a problem 2 see anji's character gettin more screen-space atleast we cam 2 know arnav;s past through this n this track is better thn the OTT comedies.

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SaraaK

That interview made me ROFL...she has to act well to get fans...

Sarun never begged us to watch them
I'm sorry for butting in but I dont why everyone is hell bent on defending anjali. First GH defends her and gives his famous dekhna hai toh Dekho line, then DB gives a spl interview begging viewers to not hate her character and now rangmunch posts an article on anjali. If she is not the lead then why is she being promoted so much and If she indeed has turned a lead, don't the makers have this much guts to admit the fact so that us loyal fans can move on to somethin else

I don't understand that either. It doesn't end here when nothing works, CV's using ARHI! LOL
This made me laugh!
Yes, please tell us so we can move on, first thing I will do unsubscribe SP lol.
I don't even understand hindi, and I subscribe SP for IPK mainly because of Arnav and Khushi.
if they are not giving me the product I want I would want to drop that product.

Edited by SaraaK - 04 September 2012 at 3:12pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kkksrmali..sur..Mephisto-DKS-

Go to top