Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

respect daljeet,bro-sis. rel.!!! (Page 12)

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddds

Originally posted by Didikisaut

Respect is a very big word...

She doesn't deserve a R of respect

why bcoz she wanted screen-space?Ouch

if Sarun does'nt hav prob wit her thn y shud we have?

Because it matters to the fans...

Sarun are Sarun because of their hard work and fan support, they are professionals unlike DB.

There career is also getting affected...

@bold:DB said that the cv's told her b4 strtin she's gonna play a imp role.but she was shown a bit b4.so she asked the cv's 2 fulfill wat they said 2 her.

and every1 in the industry does hard-work not only Sarun.

Why did it take her an entire year to realise that she is not given what she was promised? Why did she chose barun's absence only when she knew the PH would be troubled to demand extra screen space?
Honestly, I have nothing against her but such questions makes me question her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princessVV-DKS-princessunara

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Daljeet's negotiations weren't just rumours or just based on some articles. She herself mentioned it in interviews that she wasn't satisfied with how her role was going and that she was negotiating with the PH for something better. Now I'm not saying she was wrong to have done this.

But her character's greater focus has totally side-tracked the main ArHi story on which this show was based and which brought in the viewers for the show. And by ArHi's story, I do not mean romance and Rabba ves. But about how the contract issue, Arnav's guilt, ArHi wedding, etc. were all side-tracked or quickly wrapped up to incorporate Anjali's story. Anyways, one could say that this was not Daljeet's fault but the CVs...

But Daljeet did not really play her character whole-heartedly; she was supposed to have portrayed the role of a pregnant woman and yet she did not wear a baby bump. It shows her lack of dedication. It seems more like she wanted the extra screen-space but did not want to put in the extra effort. So it is difficult to respect her.

And reg the bro-sis relationship... this was shown even in the beginning of the show right from the first epi. But viewers never complained; as a matter of fact they appreciated the relationship. Because then it was well integrated into the main story and made sense. But now the bro-sis part has taken the focus, over-shadowing the main story and some of the stuff like Anjali still trusting Shyam and lying to her bro about meeting Shyam, etc... seem quite illogical for viewers to connect with.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

maliEmerald-SaraJLSiri22..sur..SanliciousOmNaMaSteOm-DKS-princessunara

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraaK

Originally posted by SaraaK

That interview made me ROFL...she has to act well to get fans...

Sarun never begged us to watch them

You have no idea that interview made me sad and angry was funny as well.
I mean who could defend such a brainless lady? OH,Lord! take Anjali to psychiatrist! that's what she need lol. Yes, I know SARUN are the best!

Till then I had nothing against her but after the interview I started to detest DB more then Anji

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..sur..princessunara

mali Senior Member
mali
mali

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

there have been so many threads on this topic and each side has given their reasons. 

some of us want more from this show--what we were promised.  That's why we watched it. It changed and we have a right to express our disappointment and frustration towards those we feel are responsible. 

there is nothing wrong with a healthy bro-sis relationship but this one is unhealthy and one-sided. 

Naniji expressed her pain and frustration of how much Anjali had had to endure.  Everyone has expressed that.  Is it okay for some of us to do that for khushi? Is it too much to ask for her to finally be important? Can she not have her dream wedding especially considering how her first one was.  

Maybe we are asking for too much. 

SaraJLprincessunara

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

Sarun are Sarun because of their hard work and fan support, they are professionals unlike DB.

@bold:DB said that  the cv's told her b4 strtin she's gonna play a imp role.but she was shown a bit b4.so she asked  the cv's 2 fulfill wat they said 2 her.

Where is the reward dear...Donkeys also work hard but at the end of the day they are least respected

Sarun have earned a name and repect as we love them cant say the same about DB, the awards speak themselves for Sarun.

DB is just plain jealous, i didn't see her role getting any importance in the first 13 month of the serial, payash got the same time as her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maliSiri22sonapariprincessunara

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by S.Stephy

Daljeet's negotiations weren't just rumours or just based on some articles. She herself mentioned it in interviews that she wasn't satisfied with how her role was going and that she was negotiating with the PH for something better. Now I'm not saying she was wrong to have done this.

But her character's greater focus has totally side-tracked the main ArHi story on which this show was based and which brought in the viewers for the show. And by ArHi's story, I do not mean romance and Rabba ves. But about how the contract issue, Arnav's guilt, ArHi wedding, etc. were all side-tracked or quickly wrapped up to incorporate Anjali's story. Anyways, one could say that this was not Daljeet's fault but the CVs...

But Daljeet did not really play her character whole-heartedly; she was supposed to have portrayed the role of a pregnant woman and yet she did not wear a baby bump. It shows her lack of dedication. It seems more like she wanted the extra screen-space but did not want to put in the extra effort. So it is difficult to respect her.

And reg the bro-sis relationship... this was shown even in the beginning of the show right from the first epi. But viewers never complained; as a matter of fact they appreciated the relationship. Because then it was well integrated into the main story and made sense. But now the bro-sis part has taken the focus, over-shadowing the main story and some of the stuff like Anjali still trusting Shyam and lying to her bro about meeting Shyam, etc... seem quite illogical for viewers to connect with.

Well said.

@ bold - -Don't even get me started

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

S.Stephy-DKS-princessunara

BearNaNa IF-Sizzlerz
BearNaNa
BearNaNa

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillygirl

@bold:DB said that the cv's told her b4 strtin she's gonna play a imp role.but she was shown a bit b4.so she asked the cv's 2 fulfill wat they said 2 her.

Why did it take her an entire year to realise that she is not given what she was promised? Why did she chose barun's absence only when she knew the PH would be troubled to demand extra screen space?

Honestly, I have nothing against her but such questions makes me question her

@bold:i have never seen her scene more than 2 mins in barun absence.it was khushi n her investigation.Ouch

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

@bold:DB said that  the cv's told her b4 strtin she's gonna play a imp role.but she was shown a bit b4.so she asked  the cv's 2 fulfill wat they said 2 her.

Well to me Anji seems to be hardly working.

mali-DKS-

Go to top