Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

respect daljeet,bro-sis. rel.!!! (Page 11)

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
double post

Edited by Didikisaut - 04 September 2012 at 2:33pm

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
 I think I need to put that in my siggy.
Originally posted by kookie2020

QUOTE=Siri22]
Originally posted by ddds

Originally posted by Didikisaut

Respect is a very big word...

She doesn't deserve a R of respect

why bcoz she wanted screen-space?Ouch

if Sarun does'nt hav prob wit her thn y shud we have?

You know actually that makes sense. Sanaya and Barun aren't born yday. If they feel they're not getting screen space I'm sure they can fight for themselves. 

Oh btw I DETEST ANJALIClapThumbs Up
[/QUOTE]

Smile I think I need to put that in my siggy.

I love bashing  oops sorry constructively criticizing Anji/DB regarding the episode and her so called Acting skills (yeah right) but I don't think she twisted PH's arm so they will change their entire storyline just for her sake. Only a blind person cannot see the chemistry the leads have. 

This pathetic story is written long back. Because we rejected the DKS track the cv's sneaked it back via the remarriage track. 

MIllion dollar question is why are they hell bent on pushing Anji down our throats? Even a blind person can "HEAR" what a pathetic actress she is. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..sur..sana_sugarbunKookiemonster-DKS-princessunara

ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonapari

Originally posted by ymail_my

First thing is first...

NO ONE IS EVIL IN THIS FORUM...no one has anything personally against DB in this forum..they may have complaints against her..and there is a reason for tht..

U probably have heard there is no smoke without fire...if DB herself has agreed tht she asked for more screen space..who are we to deny it?? Also tht doesnt make her a bad person- yes that I agree on...

But then...why she just not leave the show if she wasn't getting her deal?? NOW DONT SAY FOR US FANS...Even BS left the show for his movie for a short while...there was no WAYYY that id DB had an opportunity she wouldn't have left the show...

So one cannot help but think about it...that why is she asking screen space in THIS SERIAL?? BEcause IPK IS ALREADY POPULAR...Even If she were to start in another serial...there is no guarantee that serial will become popular or will get the fan following that IPK ALREADY HAS (which BTW DB didn't earn for the serial; SI and BS did)...so it feels like she is looking for her share in a serial that she didn't make popular...which makes it difficult to give her as much respect as she may have deserved otherwise...

Plus...with or wihtout negotiations...I really dont think DB is a great actor...she has two expressions happy or sad...very smiling or crying...she CANNOT MODULATE her voice at all...and speaks in the same baby voice (which is so different than her real voice)...she has overacted in most scenes if not all...she isn't bad at all but SHE IS AN AVERAGE ACTOR..

Since SI is the only other female actor who used to get a lot of footage...one cant help but compare the two...and in that regard...SI IS DEFINITELY MUCH BETTER ACTOR THAN DB...LOT MORE RANGEin expressions , dialog delivery, voice modulation...but SI is being constantly pulled down by a role that is diminishing consistently in the script...So one cannot help but feel upset that the CVs are wasting a good talent they have..a talent that has entertained us all through the last year and shouldered their own show in time of crisis (BS movie)

No one is foolish here not to see that SI is a better actor and completely sidelined now...DB is an average actor and is getting a meatier role/more significance in the script and is driving the serial right now...

One cannot blame people to get upset at something unfair happening to an actor who earned their fandom and respect and popularity...
Clap well said dear...
some people need to understand respect,love,admiration of fans isn't a toy...
you can't buy those things & give it to somebody...
you have to earn those things...
we feel for SI because...
she is breathtakingly beautiful...
she is amazingly talented...
her comic timing is best on indian tv that i have  seen so far...
in comedy she is "lucy ball "of INDIA...
aboveall she is a very humble,nice ,sweet gal off the screen...
so people love her ...she didn't ask for our love,respect,admiration...
SI HAS EARNED IT ..ON SCREEN WITH HER PERFORMANCE...
OFF SCREEN BEING SANAYA IRANI...A NICE ,SWEET GAL THAT  SHE IS...

Yess sooo agree with the underlined portion...
It isnt a toy that one should play with...
Its not a toy that can be just snatched and given to someone else..
I think if DB acted even half of SI I may not have hated this track soo much...But did uc her in the wheelchair today...OVERACTING..trying to act overly sick...SI has fallen unconscious sooo manyy times in the serial...but when she closes her eyes...its hard to believe she is putting ANY EFFORT INTO IT...Just cannot help compare the two ONLY BECAUSE they r the only ones getting some meat in the serial as far as female actors go...

If I am serial makeror a director and know who is a good actor I WOULD USE THEIR TALENT TO MY ADVANTAGE ALL THE TIME TO MAKE MY CREATION POPULAR...The olny time I may not do that is if a certain actor is good but isnt popular for some reason (this does happen) but in SI's case..even this is not true..SHE IS IMMENSELY POPULAR..then why pray why REDUCE HER TO A MERE DECORATIVE OBJECT???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22-DKS-Kookiemonsterprincessunara

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Wow! Then we are equally cheated by PH and SP.
Why there was only promo related to Arnav/Khushi???
Why there was no promo about Anjali and Arnav???
Why the tag line says it's love/hate story? why there are only two people in the cover of IPKKND?
How come there is no Anjali??? She is definitely 3rd main character, but not the lead or the second main characterDead Her story wasn't even in the intro of IPKDead

I don't understand Hindi, but after my friend explained me the meaning of DKS.
I can say that even if IPK was DKS Anajali  won't be lead in any case.
Didi's saut is Khushi who's Didi??? Arnav again main leads Arnav/Khushi. No matter what name you give Anjali won't be the lead. Daljeet here using Didi as her arrow lol.
I am sorry, but I have no respect left for her when she tried to justify her character after kidnapping track.

..sur..sonapari-DKS-princessunara

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraaK

Why the tag line says it's love/hate story? why there are only two people in the cover of IPKKND?
How come there is no Anjali??? She is definitely 3rd main character, but not the lead or the second main characterDead Her story wasn't even in the intro of IPKDead

I can say that even if IPK was DKS Anajali  won't be lead in any case.
Didi's saut is Khushi who's Didi??? Arnav again main leads Arnav/Khushi. No matter what name you give Anjali won't be the lead. Daljeet here using Didi as her arrow lol.
I am sorry, but I have no respect left for her when she tried to justify her character after kidnapping track.

That interview made me ROFL...she has to act well to get fans...

Sarun never begged us to watch them

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SaraJL..sur..princessunara

BearNaNa IF-Sizzlerz
BearNaNa
BearNaNa

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ddds

Respect is a very big word...

She doesn't deserve a R of respect

why bcoz she wanted screen-space?Ouch

if Sarun does'nt hav prob wit her thn y shud we have?

Because it matters to the fans...

Sarun are Sarun because of their hard work and fan support, they are professionals unlike DB.

There career is also getting affected...

@bold:DB said that  the cv's told her b4 strtin she's gonna play a imp role.but she was shown a bit b4.so she asked  the cv's 2 fulfill wat they said 2 her.

and every1 in the industry does hard-work not only Sarun.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dreamer-

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

I can say that even if IPK was DKS Anajali won't be lead in any case.

I'm sorry for butting in but I dont why everyone is hell bent on defending anjali. First GH defends her and gives his famous dekhna hai toh Dekho line, then DB gives a spl interview begging viewers to not hate her character and now rangmunch posts an article on anjali. If she is not the lead then why is she being promoted so much and If she indeed has turned a lead, don't the makers have this much guts to admit the fact so that us loyal fans can move on to somethin else

SaraJLSiri22-DKS-princessunara

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

You have no idea that interview made me sad and angry was funny as well.
I mean who could defend such a brainless lady? OH,Lord! take Anjali to psychiatrist! that's what she need lol. Yes, I know SARUN are the best!

Edited by SaraaK - 04 September 2012 at 2:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-DKS-princessunara

Go to top