Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ddds

@bold:DB said that  the cv's told her b4 strtin she's gonna play a imp role.but she was shown a bit b4.so she asked  the cv's 2 fulfill wat they said 2 her.

and every1 in the industry does hard-work not only Sarun.

Where is the reward dear...Donkeys also work hard but at the end of the day they are least respected

Sarun have earned a name and repect as we love them cant say the same about DB, the awards speak themselves for Sarun.

DB is just plain jealous, i didn't see her role getting any importance in the first 13 month of the serial, payash got the same time as her.
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: S.Stephy

Daljeet's negotiations weren't just rumours or just based on some articles. She herself mentioned it in interviews that she wasn't satisfied with how her role was going and that she was negotiating with the PH for something better. Now I'm not saying she was wrong to have done this.

But her character's greater focus has totally side-tracked the main ArHi story on which this show was based and which brought in the viewers for the show. And by ArHi's story, I do not mean romance and Rabba ves. But about how the contract issue, Arnav's guilt, ArHi wedding, etc. were all side-tracked or quickly wrapped up to incorporate Anjali's story. Anyways, one could say that this was not Daljeet's fault but the CVs...

But Daljeet did not really play her character whole-heartedly; she was supposed to have portrayed the role of a pregnant woman and yet she did not wear a baby bump. It shows her lack of dedication. It seems more like she wanted the extra screen-space but did not want to put in the extra effort. So it is difficult to respect her.

And reg the bro-sis relationship... this was shown even in the beginning of the show right from the first epi. But viewers never complained; as a matter of fact they appreciated the relationship. Because then it was well integrated into the main story and made sense. But now the bro-sis part has taken the focus, over-shadowing the main story and some of the stuff like Anjali still trusting Shyam and lying to her bro about meeting Shyam, etc... seem quite illogical for viewers to connect with.

Well said.

@ bold - -Don't even get me started
Socklet thumbnail

Originally posted by: chillygirl

Why did it take her an entire year to realise that she is not given what she was promised? Why did she chose barun's absence only when she knew the PH would be troubled to demand extra screen space?

Honestly, I have nothing against her but such questions makes me question her

@bold:i have never seen her scene more than 2 mins in barun absence.it was khushi n her investigation.

Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@bold:DB said that  the cv's told her b4 strtin she's gonna play a imp role.but she was shown a bit b4.so she asked  the cv's 2 fulfill wat they said 2 her.

and every1 in the industry does hard-work not only Sarun.

Well to me Anji seems to be hardly working.
-DKS- thumbnail

@bold:i have never seen her scene more than 2 mins in barun absence.it was khushi n her investigation.

She negotiated when barun was on leave, hence the track got changed.
That is why after the kidnapping track everything is Di Di and only Di😡
kkksr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The show was not advertised as DIDIKISAUT!!!  Where do these people come from? The show was advertised as a love story. If that is not the case anymore they can change the title to DIDIKISAUT! We will just move on - dont give a damn anymore.

Edited: NO respect for Daljeet! This whole fiasco started after news about her threatening to quit. She went around and gave interviews on how people will sympathize with her character..blha blah...NO RESPECT - NO NOTHING - will quit any channel that shows her face from now on.
Edited by kkksr - 11 years ago
Socklet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Didikisaut

Where is the reward dear...Donkeys also work hard but at the end of the day they are least respected

Sarun have earned a name and repect as we love them cant say the same about DB, the awards speak themselves for Sarun.

DB is just plain jealous, i didn't see her role getting any importance in the first 13 month of the serial, payash got the same time as her.

😆@bold:ok i think anjali was the 1 who brought khushi in RM 4 lavanya,if she would'nt hav don that 2day thr would b no romance btw arhi.]

i think she played a big cupid in thier lov story n ur sayin her role never had a importance lol.

Sanlicious thumbnail

Okay? What about the episodes after that? Couldn't you see just Anjali and Anjali...Her pain, her tears, her sickness, her jealousy and her turmoil seeing ArHi together? 
And Now, when the re-marriage track was supposed to be ArHi's, it turned out to be Anjali-Shyam reunion...
-DKS- thumbnail

😆@bold:ok i think anjali was the 1 who brought khushi in RM 4 lavanya,if she would'nt hav don that 2day thr would b no romance btw arhi.]

i think she played a big cupid in thier lov story n ur sayin her role never had a importance lol.

That was one scene which lasted for 5 min max dear, in the same way shyam has 100's of scenes where he played cupid even Nk has more scenes as a cupid.

If you go by these examples then they also were promised meatier roles...
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well said they r presently promoting dks its no longer ipk n arhi's love story credit goes to db n 4 lions. I wish this show's producer was kekta mata atleast she can handle such type of negotiations yaar.