India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

respect daljeet,bro-sis. rel.!!!

-Dreamer- IF-Rockerz
-Dreamer-
-Dreamer-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
just like we do have feelings everybody does have...daljeet tooo!!!!

we just read some articles on net and started blaming DALJEET...no body know's wat's the truth behind it !!!!! nobody know's wat's the truth sooo...????
OK...it can happen dat she did it bcuz of screenspace!!!!maybe!!!
but if not then????Ouch
for example...if u got a job tomorrow in a show...u signed a contract as a lead or sumthing and after that all u have to do is smile at everybody who cums...or cry the whole day???the few mins. u get????in the show!!!!             what r u goin to do???

as we all know the show's name was DIDIKISAUT sumwhen!!!!but that for sure means this story is about di-bro.-wifey story!!!!!but then they changed the name and then it became a luv story!!!!(i thank god that they didn't gave it DIDIkisaut name!!!)

yes...i also don't like anji these dayz but that doesn't at all means that i 'll start disliking daljeet!!!just becuz we read sum articles on net abt screenspace etc. (MEDIAOuch).she is a really nice actor and a nice person...hope she gets all the love and respect that she deserves!!!!Star

nobody know's what the CV's planned in the starting abt the story!!!!maybe they planned it b4 what we r watching today!!!!don'T blame DB without any solid reason...

yes i know this show is nothing without ARSHI...but this show is also nothing w/o other members in this show!!!!llike  : anji,shyam,akash etc. nobody wants to see rabba ve the whole day!!!!or else it 'll bcum boring sumday!!! -.-'

b4 u say m a DB fan lemme tell u m not!!!!! i just like her!!!!!!!but i know how to respect others!!!!

respect a bro,sis. relationship...i know u all want arshi i also want but only thing i can say is REPECT!!!respect their sweet relationship!!!!!thr r many more relationships that r more important than luv!!!relationships like mum.daughter,bro.sis,sis.sis etc. r also really imp.!he just luvs her sis. and that's it!!!!but at the same place he luvs her wife tooo...

some PPL think he luvs anji more than khushi!!!!!!!!cuz he luved his sis. from the starting!!!they both lived together in all thoses ups and downs!!!!cried together etc. in real life it doesn't happens if sumone loves her sister soo much and the next day hez in luv and starts luving her(GF/WIFEY)!!!more than his luving sis.!!!!it takes time and sumtimes it remains the same!!50-50!!!
cv's r not doin that filmy luv thing...whr the leads r in luv and forget everything else that doesn't at all happen's in real life!!!!
and everybody know's how much arnav luvs anji and khushi !!!!!!

peeeleeej respect others even if u like them or not!!!!!!repect daljeet!!!!not only daljeet everybody in dis industry,in this world!!!

yeahhh...m sounding really old but m not!!!!! just felt it and wrote it!!!LOLgosh...i wrote soo many times repect!!!Silly!!!hope u all do it know!!!Tongue

CV's if u read it!!!now don't think i want all this dadi,anji,shyamu etc. drama!!!dat's annoying!!want arshi peleeejjj...want both but both things shud be equal!!!DO JUSTICE WID ARSHI TOOO!!!!!Big smile

every character in show has got through a lot of pain...ARNAV,KHUSHI and ANJALI!!!!hope they all get get justice!!!Big smile

repectful commis are most welcome!!!Big smile

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelKavita1970sancheetaMynenijalpa_23arshiluv78jerriblanknishika_24jaffacakesWhite.Pearlzeefan 1AR_ArShidulyShyJi-Reva-cool-babean33shadramaybaaz.virgo24hiddenpearlIPKKNDbigfankhushboorathSarun_4everayshranifsaal044srija.singh04Swati_sweet-fairymomb24go2sleep83deeps_92JennyAvniJyo.KaranShilpa:)muffins2wafflesadits7rushshriBearNaNa-kri-westindianserious-MeMyselfI.shinchan.

KaranShilpa:) IF-Rockerz
KaranShilpa:)
KaranShilpa:)

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Those who blame, criticize and point fingers at Daljeet, are wrong. Period.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelan33shaayushiishlarimel22duly-Reva-zeefan 1jaffacakesMountainbreeze7dramaybaaz.eyesonmeJyo.-Dreamer-BearNaNamuffins2wafflesrushshri-kri-

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
We must learn to differentiate...many of us confuse daljeet with anjali... Its her career... She has got every right... Daljeet is really very sweet...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetadulyan33shajaffacakeszeefan 1KaranShilpa:)-Dreamer-rushshri

xsumi IF-Sizzlerz
xsumi
xsumi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
i dont understand people
this show is not always about arnav and khushi (even though i LOVE them alot )
but this show is also about a brother and sister relationship (arnav and anjali )

this show IPKKND is also about arnav and anjali ...it got to do with there past
and yea it also about arnav and khushi 

i love arnav and khushi relationship
i also love arnav and anjali bro and sis bond 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngeljaffacakesMountainbreeze7zeefan 1hiddenpearl.ooBubbleGumoo.KaranShilpa:)Mariam_Sultanmuffins2wafflesrushshri

KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Respect is earned my friend Wink

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

afsheenarshiadvaitamalijiyap1mangaloresaucechipsnature-loverswetha_ch-SI-curledupEtherealSanz..Akanksha-Punkin22Deb_05vijji12-DKS-Johny.S.RajOnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmMephistoKookiemonsterprincessunara

-Dreamer- IF-Rockerz
-Dreamer-
-Dreamer-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xsumi

i dont understand people
this show is not always about arnav and khushi (even though i LOVE them alot )
but this show is also about a brother and sister relationship (arnav and anjali )

this show IPKKND is also about arnav and anjali ...it got to do with there past
and yea it also about arnav and khushi 

i love arnav and khushi relationship
i also love arnav and anjali bro and sis bond 

i sooo agree wid u!!!!two thumbs up smiley

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaffacakesrushshri

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Respect is not got by blackmailing u know

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

afsheenarshibsal420princessVVmalijiyapadvaitaSaraJLsaucechipsMahi1221mangaloremaryam1991Sanliciousswetha_chnature-loverStormChaserDeb_05Punkin22-SI-vijji12curledupEtherealSanz..Akanksha-OmNaMaSteOmserious-DKS-MephistoKookiemonsterprincessunaraxAaliya.shinchan.

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Respect is a very big word...

She doesn't deserve a R of respect

Edited by Didikisaut - 04 September 2012 at 1:13pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

bsal420jiyapadvaitamaliSaraJL1mangaloreMahi122nature-loverPunkin22vijji12prabbsStormChaserDeb_05Akanksha--SI-MephistoKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmJohny.S.Rajprincessunara

Go to top