Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palindrome thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
By the way what was their in pictures which this much enraged our meek bahu "vidhi scindiya.."..Aman and aarti were simply laughing or holding hands..Thank god she did not blame aarti for having an affair with that "tennis racket" in the picture..She was holding that racket very close to her face in one picture...
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
bade bade gharp me aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hai😆

Scindias are difficult to understand but i LOve Yash Scindia so much without understanding lol
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: palindrome

By the way what was their in pictures which this much enraged our meek bahu "vidhi scindiya.."..Aman and aarti were simply laughing or holding hands..Thank god she did not blame aarti for having an affair with that "tennis racket" in the picture..She was holding that racket very close to her face in one picture...

🤣🤣🤣 i wouldn't be surprised if that happened... 😛 the OTT Scindias are capable of thinking even that... 🥱
🤣

palindrome thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: aanyakunat

🤣🤣🤣 i wouldn't be surprised if that happened... 😛 the OTT Scindias are capable of thinking even that... 🥱
🤣

Bua defending scindiyas-

Dare you blame scidiyas..aanyakunat..Ek jawan ladki{one young girl} ek naya racket{one new racket}..dono k beech kuch na ho aisa ho skta hai kya???{Is it possible both of them haven't done anything that night}???😡
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Very nice post.😊  The DramaQueen and his family...Ohhh!!!
redeye2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@aanyakunat: ðŸ˜† That was hilarious. Scindia School of Drama! Fantastic. I completely second you on that. They really need to tone it down. And no more hand-holding and tears for Aarti, please. She has asked Yash a gazillion times and Yash ought to have figured it out that she really doesn't know. 
aanyakunat thumbnail
Originally posted by: palindrome

Bua defending scindiyas-

Dare you blame scidiyas..aanyakunat..Ek jawan ladki{one young girl} ek naya racket{one new racket}..dono k beech kuch na ho aisa ho skta hai kya???{Is it possible both of them haven't done anything that night}???😡

🤣🤣🤣
🤣

aanyakunat thumbnail
Originally posted by: redeye2012

@aanyakunat: ðŸ˜† That was hilarious. Scindia School of Drama! Fantastic. I completely second you on that. They really need to tone it down. And no more hand-holding and tears for Aarti, please. She has asked Yash a gazillion times and Yash ought to have figured it out that she really doesn't know. 

thanks... 😆

@bold - seriously! enough of aarti's tears!!