India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

The Scindia School of Drama!

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
i was wondering did Vidhi get her drama lessons after she got inducted into the Scindia School of Drama or was she inducted because of her flair for the dramatics? Tongue

sorry for the random topic... but i am a little tired of the excessive drama of the Scindia clan... be it the queen bee - gayatri or her prince of drama - yash or the rest of the supporting characters in that house... today Vidhi too proved she is a Scindia through and through... can the Royal Scindias tone down their dramatics please! what is the need to constantly shout, rant, cry? somebody please tell them that things can be sorted out calmly without constantly creating a scene...

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

armd11ruthvikalahoricrazejojo1986redeye2012VersatileStarApoorvaFan123mitulnirmalac99ThruMyEyez-NitakholitaDMKJ_VBMissIamTheBossAngeloScuroakui1984PuvZilovepyaar-ProudGCian-

-Kash- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kash-
-Kash-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
I don't think no one would be so calm and sane considering the whole mood and atmosphere of the house is full of tension and sorrow, it must be taking a toll on all of them, and I could understand what Vidhi was saying actually!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStaraanyakunatilovepyaarVEENAGOPAL

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
LOL

Hilarious Neeri1
so true!
The Scindhias can start a new business!
Drama School!Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jojo1986aanyakunatAngeloScurokholitailovepyaar

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashish 1322

I don't think no one would be so calm and sane considering the whole mood and atmosphere of the house is full of tension and sorrow, it must be taking a toll on all of them, and I could understand what Vidhi was saying actually!

i dunno... her reactions just did not work for me... there was way too much drama for me to take...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFankholita

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

LOL

Hilarious Neeri1
so true!
The Scindhias can start a new business!
Drama School!Wink

ya... whenever their wedding business does not keep them engaged enough... this should certainly do it... Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanjojo1986kholita

jojo1986 Goldie
jojo1986
jojo1986

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanyakunat

i was wondering did Vidhi get her drama lessons after she got inducted into the Scindia School of Drama or was she inducted because of her flair for the dramatics?

sorry for the random topic... but i am a little tired of the excessive drama of the Scindia clan... be it the queen bee - gayatri or her prince of drama - yash or the rest of the supporting characters in that house... today Vidhi too proved she is a Scindia through and through... can the Royal Scindias tone down their dramatics please! what is the need to constantly shout, rant, cry? somebody please tell them that things can be sorted out calmly without constantly creating a scene...

ROFLClapThumbs Up
Thumbs UpROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aanyakunatkholita

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Today I understood Vidhi's behaviour that is so normal , she thinks Aarti betrayed her trust and thats the reason she went on in that manner . if a situation has gotten to the point where misunderstandings is top of the list than also know its human behaviour to react to the situation

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aanyakunatilovepyaarVEENAGOPAL

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
love your post LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aanyakunat

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index