Th#2ArHi FF:Late Ch.7to10*Re-posted pg.146* - Page 71

Posted: 11 years ago
Cute update.. They sat together in class.. How sweet... She keeps thinking abt him.. Even sweeter.. She helped Anjali and well well she feels that Anjali is Arnavs... Ha ha.. Koi usko batao, she is his sister.. Her unhappy mood will turn to jovial.. ❤️
This couldn't be more better.. 😉

Wowiie! Both of 'em are really falling for each other, she couldn't sleep 'coz she was thinking about him! Wonderful. :)
And when she sat beside him.. I seriously couldn't contain myself! 😃
Kudos to you! Keep updating. Thanks xoxo
nice update...thanks for pm...poor kushi dont no tat s his sister anji...well as soon as she nos that s his sister she will be happy...
She distracted and her reason that was really funny but precise for that age... Beautiful update... Thanks for PM. Sorry I can't press like button... I dont know the reason...
very sweet story !!!! at least,here Arnav is not a womanizer !!!!! he'll be a perfect match for Khushi !!!!
arnav is in laooo... n khushi is completely clueless about their feelings!!!

love the way he has softened towards her :))) 

now we'll get to see jealous khushi... and to think of it, she wanted it to be "over... Ha!
Okayy! Did she jus misinterpret evetyn that she saw there?? I so badly feel yes she did!! N aww whay lame excuse hes distractin me to score more! Lol khushi ur really a sanka devi! Admit it babes u hv fallen too heheh
cheers for the pm :-)
nice...
so here is da entry of poojali!!
interesting!!
An update after ages on this SS...isko bhool gaye kyaaa...

This was a nice update...I so love this Khushi a lot...She returned the money of the photocopies.  I still remember she had to return 300 rs to Arnav which she took on the day of Holi and with an agreement that was written...

Khushi is jealous seeing Arnav kissing the lady there in the temple..  I think its Arnav's sister...

Thnx 4 D PM...
For some reason the professor reminds me of that professor from Main Hoon Na. Awesome update as always :)