Scene and Dialogue of the day - Tue, Sept 4, 2012

Posted: 11 years ago
Scene:

Again a very good episode, well paced and equally balanced... Well i loved quite a few scenes today: 

• RK ka sorry wala where he has to say sorry 4 baar... Pata nahi creatives ko 4 itna kyon pasand hai... 
  • Roma's dialoges to RK were good too...  Besides they were very unexpected so i guess i liked the surprise... 

But the stand out for me today was the sofa scene... not because it was an eye lock 😳 ( I mean who would not love that aferall... Its Rishbala here πŸ˜‰ ) but for the simple reason of how well it was emoted ... for a moment it felt like RK's guards were down and one could see his vunerability through his eyes... I thought for a moment Madhu could see something different there... as though they are longing... or calling for help... She looked confused but again RK immediately shuts them up... and pushes her away... The Rishab is shielded, well guarded within the walls defined as THE RK...   

Also the touch while Madhu fills the glass of water for him... 

Two things to notice... 
  • Both are surprised instantly with the touch and look at each other as though there is an underlying current in that touch... β˜ΊοΈ
  • Madhu slips her hand out first and RK does not... I donno whether i'm trying to read in too much here but i have a very strong feeling that RK will fall for Madhu first... Which is a long way to go i guess... 

Dialogue: 

Without doubt RK takes the cake here:

Aadarniya Sasuma... kaajal ki dibbi se apni ungli mein kaajal lekar apne sapno ko kala tika laga dijiye... Bahot khoobsurat hai... kya pata shayad RK ki nazar lag jaaye...  πŸ‘

The dialogue writer of the show definitely needs to be applauded for all of RK's dialogues specifically ... 

Edited by Azmatazz - 11 years ago
U really put the sofa scene into words,i agree totally with u cos that is what i felt too.Gosh now we are reading rishbala'a eye language too.Either they are terrific performers or we are totally crazy for them.
Yes the dialogue by RK takes the cake.
Fav scene - RK says sorry to Padmini...

Fav dialogue - Padmini says Madhu will fight but wil not bow
Originally posted by -Madhubala-

Fav scene - RK says sorry to Padmini...

Fav dialogue - Padmini says Madhu will fight but wil not bow

Yeah enjoyed those too... 

RK says sorry and again 4 times πŸ˜‰

Guess yeh 4 RK Madhu ka picha kabhi nahi chodenga... πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by nlm4

U really put the sofa scene into words,i agree totally with u cos that is what i felt too.Gosh now we are reading rishbala'a eye language too.Either they are terrific performers or we are totally crazy for them.
Yes the dialogue by RK takes the cake.

Thanks... I guess its both... They are indeed terrific performers as well as we are too crazy for them... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Amazing Dialogues..!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
very nice episode.. today..πŸ‘

all the dialogues are good .. Anand Wardhan is a great dialogue writer
Originally posted by devikamd

Amazing Dialogues..!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yes... Indeed Amazing πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by anji64

very nice episode.. today..πŸ‘