Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

wow shyam got so many punches

smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
haha omg it was a surprise earlier someone made a post about it will be great if shyam get a slap again by arnav in hospital and i thought they will just have argument but he did got slap i was like mouth open and then not only that continuous punches ahaha loved it,and i couldn't see shyam's that fake pain it was just disgusting and i was laughing,arnav loved his decision but i wanted to see some angry expressions from khushi's side aswell coz she knows how kameena he his but it felt like she was feeling sad for his loss i wonder if she will bring shyam back in raizada house it will be total mess she will be medium to bring that evil at home,hope it won't happen but in precap he's in rm again don't know how,aww nowadays arnav calls only khusih whenever he needs help for anjali as if he only trust her in whole family,and when arnav warned everyone not to bring shyam back and he said i mean it looking at dadi it was so funny,good episode liked arnav's strong hatred toward shyam but shyam said dadi won't be able to get him back at raizada house so is it going to be khushi then coz she's the only one who can convince arnav and the way khushi was looking at shyam and the way khushi easily forgives people is she gonna bring shyam for anjali's sake i hope not there is enough problem in arshi life yaar hope khushi won't be pushed to this thing so that she will be blamed later and she and arnav will have fight,khushi can't bring that evil cv's should not make her do that mistake