Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Return of the snake...mission accomplished..Sep 04 (Page 8)

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jyo.Arshi.IPK

beautiful post !!!!!
really loved it...an amazing ode to a beautiful episode !!!!! Clap
thx Embarrassed

Hifah IF-Sizzlerz
Hifah
Hifah

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
love asr yesterday
and superb post fuzzy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chavvi16

WONDER IF ONE DAY HE TOTALLY SNAPS AND KILLS SHYAM WHILE I WILL BE ALL FOR IT I RAHTER HE NOT GO TO JAIL FOR THAT THINGS MURDER
MAYBE WE SHOULD MAKE PLANS TO DO AWAY WITH HIM AND MAKE SURE HE IS TORTURED TO THE END I CAN START ON THAT ALREADY MY MIND WILL SURELY COME UP WITH MANY OPTIONS SO WOULD A LOT OF OTHERS AM SURE
WOW THEY WERE GOOD BUT THEN ARHI ARE ALWAYS GOOD TOGETHER THEY ARE EACH OTHERS STRENGHT AND WITH THE OTHER THERE THEY CAN TAKE ANYTHING
WONDER WHAT NEXT GLAD ASR IS BACK

CHEERS FOR PM

NO i dont want that...Khuhsi is beside him...she will keep him cool n under control...Love Arshi when they r together...for better or for worst...LOL
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sithu08

As usual great analysis..
Loved the episode.. it was brilliant..
yes epi was awesome :))) thx
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jollyghai

Awesome analysis. It was a great episode with shyam getting those punches. I was thinking the same that Arnav is connecting the two dots no black holes , dadi and shyam. i hope he finds out the truth and sends these evil things away. Anjali is still in trauma so leave her alone.

Khushi made us all proud by standing as a real Ardhagini.
Clap for khushi...thx
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tennessean

Hi Fazi,

Nice post as usual.Clap Hope you had a good labor day weekend. I haven't watched the show since last Friday but after reading your post I have some idea as to what's going on.

It was good...went to laguna beachWink

1) When is Anji going to open her eyes and realize that her hubby is cheating on her?Confused

Never...dadi will one day run away with shyam...LOL

2) Why is Dadi totally favoring Shyamu?Confused Isn't ASR her own blood relative and does she not even trust him one bit?

Ans no 2

Anyways, it's good that ASR gave Anji's hubby a few punches. They were long overdue but is that enough? That man will keep on exploiting as long as he has Rani Sahiba in control. He knows this in and out and therefore he will exploit this to no end.

Just a word for ASR and KKGSR- Hang in there!

yep...hope they can survive all this mess...
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by twix

love asr yesterday
and superb post fuzzy
thx dear Embarrassed
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

Brilliant update!Clap
It was a good episode.

There is a lot of bashing post against Anjali now a days. I'm not amongst the bashers, but I also don't like Anjali's too much screen presence.So many people are saying CVs is not giving importance to khushi and some people are even saying Sanaya should leave the show.But if you really think deeply you will see how beautifully CVs portrayed Khushi's character! We saw lots of her antics, her comedy in past days.But now she has been shown as a mature, sensible, responsible selfless woman who is dignified, kind,loving and caring.

She was that in the starting too...she was the one who would go n look for jobs to help the family...

Where as Anjali is immature,irresponsible,nonsense and a selfish woman.Now tell me are CVs ignoring Khushi and giving more importance to Anjali! Of course not.

Always dependent on others...a leach a parasite...shes lucky to have Arnav...infact thw whole RH loves her so much...shes a spoiled brat...

I just loved Khushi today. How she was supporting Arnav in every step, walking hand in hand with him,consoling him, protecting him,making him understand, being there with him like a shadow.And it was so wonderful that Arnav also was obeying and listening to her in every step. I guess what Khushi is doing Anjali never did this before, where as an elder sister she should do it and instead Arnav played his role as  a protective elder brother.Today we saw a beautiful husband-wife relationship between Arshi.

yes...beautiful...i hope it remains like this...Embarrassed

Now let's talk about Shyam. Shyam of course not human being.He is a devil, son of Lucifer.No human can kill his own child.No it's impossible.But why did he kill the innocent baby? What he achieved by doing this.His mission is to get in RM by hook or by crook and break Arshi marriage.What I think if the baby would born, as the baby's father it will be easier for him to get in RM. I know CVs showed him as a demon, but in that extent!

Sigh...he is impatient...n haste is waste...but he wants to enter RH now...he cant wait...hes evil indeed...Ouch

The best part today of course Arshi's warm hug and Arnav beating Shyam.
Tomorrow there will be more fighting and more Anji's rona-dhona I guess.
Tired of anjalis rona dhona...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sohara

Go to top