Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Return of the snake...mission accomplished..Sep 04 (Page 5)

drunkiiebabe IF-Sizzlerz
drunkiiebabe
drunkiiebabe

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
great post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Brilliant update!Clap
It was a good episode.

There is a lot of bashing post against Anjali now a days. I'm not amongst the bashers, but I also don't like Anjali's too much screen presence.So many people are saying CVs is not giving importance to khushi and some people are even saying Sanaya should leave the show.But if you really think deeply you will see how beautifully CVs portrayed Khushi's character! We saw lots of her antics, her comedy in past days.But now she has been shown as a mature, sensible, responsible selfless woman who is dignified, kind,loving and caring.Where as Anjali is immature,irresponsible,nonsense and a selfish woman.Now tell me are CVs ignoring Khushi and giving more importance to Anjali! Of course not.

I just loved Khushi today. How she was supporting Arnav in every step, walking hand in hand with him,consoling him, protecting him,making him understand, being there with him like a shadow.And it was so wonderful that Arnav also was obeying and listening to her in every step. I guess what Khushi is doing Anjali never did this before, where as an elder sister she should do it and instead Arnav played his role as  a protective elder brother.Today we saw a beautiful husband-wife relationship between Arshi.

Now let's talk about Shyam. Shyam of course not human being.He is a devil, son of Lucifer.No human can kill his own child.No it's impossible.But why did he kill the innocent baby? What he achieved by doing this.His mission is to get in RM by hook or by crook and break Arshi marriage.What I think if the baby would born, as the baby's father it will be easier for him to get in RM. I know CVs showed him as a demon, but in that extent!

The best part today of course Arshi's warm hug and Arnav beating Shyam.
Tomorrow there will be more fighting and more Anji's rona-dhona I guess.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamselMrDarcyfanFazila~

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
updated comment on page 1

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

People, Fuzzy ki awaaz main jaadoo hain.. LOL Seriously!!
when I started talking to her, I was angry and upset about the show.. and then by the end of the call.. I was giggling and excited about watching the episode.. what the..? Shocked 

Fuzzy.. like I said when I spoke to you.. you are a bad person.. but I love you dammit.. love you a lot!! I had convinced myself that I wont watch the show and that I will hate everything about the current track.. but you changed my mind in a minute.. and I feel so stupid now.. 
Love you Fuzzy babe.. love you dammit! Embarrassed Hug

Ok, I still haven't watched today's episode.. but I'm going to after I write this post.. 'coz Fuzzy got me super excited about the fight sequence.. LOL

Khushi is an amazing character... she is just awesome.. the perfect daughter, the perfect sister, the perfect lover and now the perfect wife! She always has been and always will be.. 

Anjali on the other hand is none of that! 
Not the perfect daughter, 'coz she throws a tantrum to get attention .. cries her eyes out even knowing that her family will be upset seeing her upset!
Not the perfect sister, 'coz she lies to her brother and goes behind his back to meet the one guy she knows he hates!
Not the perfect wife or lover, 'coz she never tried to even defend her husband even once.. and on top of that.. she has no respect for him.. if she did she would have walked out with him the moment he was kicked out of the house!

Just being sweet is not enough to be a good person! I wonder if the CVs are indeed showing her as a bad person.. if that is the case, then CVs you are doing an excellent job.. are you showing us that Anjali is equally bad as Shyam is.. if that is the case, then CVs you are doing an excellent job.. 

Think about this.. Shyam betrayed his wife, Anjali betrayed her brother.. 
Shyam tried to kill his wife and killed his child, Anjali tried to kill her child and ultimately ended killing it because she chose her husband over her child. 
Shyam lied to everyone, Anjali is lying to everyone too!
How are they different??? 

Ok, now my comments after reading Fuzzy's post.. 

Lol.. I knew Shyam would walk in and accuse Anjali for being irresponsible.. I thought he might accuse Arnav but I guess he was too scared of being punched in the face.. oh wait, he already did get punched in the face.. lol.. I'm so happy ! LOL

As for Dadi's happiness seeing Shyam.. I told you right.. this is the future track.. after Khushi, Dadi will be Di ki saut.. drum roll!! LOL

All I hope is that Anjali will remember this scene the day she gets to know Shyam's truth! I will kill the CVs if they do the selective amnesia then! Lol.. I'm sure they wont do that!! LOL

Arnav telling Dadi .. dont you dare tell me that you want Shyam back in the house.. lol.. Arnav babua.. you do know that tomorrow when your sister breaks down and says she wants Shyam back.. you will put your tail in between your legs and let him back in the house right.. sigh! Fuzzy hon, that's what I dont have the strength to see.. 

Shyam will come back, won't he.. I mean..  a few weeks back, I was praying for Shyam to come back.. now when he is back, I'm too scared to watch.. why?? 'coz I'm crazy Silly. But yes, I always wanted him to come back so that the whole truth can come out! But now I'm scared to watch! 

Fuzzy.. I need you babe.. keep reminding me that everything will be fine.. else I will be crying and crying and crying!! Cry 

This is for you (I know you loved it when Arnav winked, 'coz he did that in your story too!), because you cheered me up and brought back my lost faith in the show, in just 11 minutes.. did i tell you I love you dammit Hug

Hai...what a pic...hot wa...dil happy happy...all should be fine...but with time...i get angry too...but we should be patient...its a serial n we dont want it to end...EVER...so ya keep the faith...patience...n enjoy whats shown...we have no choice...lol...love u too dammit...EmbarrassedWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shrubaboreddamselsohara

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Updated comment on page 1

Fazila~

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
updated my comment on 1st page.. lol.. 

Fazila~

gowri1712 IF-Rockerz
gowri1712
gowri1712

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
nice post
the epi was ok ok types

Fazila~

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Hey Fuzzy! I loved the Arnav punching Shyam scenes! NOW please become ASR and start to realize that you DI is sneaking this man into your house!

This is the HEIGHT of disrespect! HOW can she let this man keep coming to her brother's house? HER going out to meet him is her concern! Not the right decision, but at least she is not imposing him on others!

To actually keep bringing him back to her brother's house over and over again is just plain DISRESPECT! You cannot live in someone's house and continue to disregard what they want! It is NOT right!

Dadi has no shame! She keeps sneaking Shyam into the house?? Has she stopped to think as to WHY non of the others in RM are saying that they should bring Shyam back for Anjali? IF he was such a good guy, then someone in that house will SURELY support him? They are not all so afraid of Arnav! NANI was never afraid of him and would have defied him if she thought it was fit!

This STOPWA women must think everyone other than herslef is a FOOL! Such a presumptiouse hag! I cant stand her!

At least today Arnav laid down the law and told everyone NEVER to suggest the return of Shyam into the house! I wonder what Shyam's NEXT plan is to try and creep back in?? NK and even AKASH, use your brains and realize that something is not right! Be your brother's Luxman's against this Ravan!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shrubaboreddamselKatelynFazila~

Go to top