Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tamannausa

More than love your post ❀️Great analysis Fuzzy,πŸ‘ as I said in my PM that, I would like to have one punch going to SHAYM's Dadi. After that we can take more abuse from CV's.

Fuzzy, what happened to those glass pieces? and blood stains? and the open wires on the stairs? I think they will show Snakewa cleaned everything while all are at hospital. Let's see.

I wish shyam would punch dadi...that would please me...lol

I have hired a private detective...he can come n go in RH as his leasure n he will do all the investigation n we will know the ans to ur qs...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi_arshi

his crocodile tears made me LOL...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

NICE POSTπŸ‘

hate the fake...😑  thx πŸ˜³
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: boisecrazy

grt post fuzzy...i FF ed Snakewa's fake crying..etc...I think arnav was in doubt by the conversation of SNAKADI...how he could come into Anji's room bypassing the housefull of people, is beyond me...

Khushi played a strong and supportive rock for Arnav...loved it..

only Khushi can control him now...n dadi knows it..now she will use her to bring the snake wa back in RH
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Katelyn

Wow, ASR is BACK!!  πŸ‘  He should have beat up Shyam like that a while ago and we all know he needed more than just a beating!!  Totally love ARSHI's interactions!  May their strong bond help them to deal with whatever trouble comes their way!  Yes, ASR's statement "Don't you dare enter my house as long as I'm alive," makes me really nervous since we know Shyam will go at any length!  Please please ASR, be mindful of everyone's security and watch your back!  Do not underestimate the evilness of Shyam!!

Loved the episode! Awesome analysis and thank you, Fuzzy!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

@Red...agreee... thanks πŸ˜³
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Punkin22

Fuzzy your analysis was on target you picked out each gems and highlighted it.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Arnav and Khushi once again take their relationship one step deeper.  Khushi is growing up and she has the foresight to build up her man rather than tear him down.  This bond must be strong to weather the storms coming.

Shyam actions and behavior ocillates between a Sociopath or Psychopath.  They are good at gilbness and superfcial charm, manipulative and conning, pathological lying, lack of remorse, shame or guilt and finally incapacity for love. That is what Shyam is inside and this is the monster that Dadi has put under her wing and will bring inside RM.

My question is why??? Is dadi attracted to him?? hahah ahhaπŸ˜† fatal attraction...🀣

There is one more point I wanted to bring up, today was a bitter pill for our ASR.  He has come face to face with his inability to control life.  Not his own, not Khushi and not Anjali.  ASR has played God to many times in his life with others and today he faces the consequences.  It is hard lesson to learn but  Devi Maiyya have ordained his steps to bring him to this path.  It is a lesson learned.

Thank you for wonderful detailed update of today's episode.

Ya...he was shown the facts of life...which is hard for a man like to him to digest... :))) thanks😳
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana11

awesome analysis dearπŸ‘it so good to see them in love n being the strength and support for each other..it was an awesome episode..loved to see Arnav hitting shyamπŸ˜‰n still Khushi by his side...the only person he needed by his side😊

yep...😳 thx
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: afnariaz

Great post Fazila..Thanks i mean 100000000000 thanks for what ? yup for font color change...

Like Arshi more and more.Arnav had any doubts on Dadi now????
Khushi is Khushi always brings Khushi and supports to others.In a good way she convince him that there one thing beyond our hands...and yup Arnav always boosts himself he won't fail, he won't be wrong...if she wants to take revenge she can but she didn't .In fact she made him stronger and give him a real support

πŸ˜† ...ya shes good...Arnav is luck to have her...he better hold on to her...thanks dear πŸ˜Š
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: rIDhid3rox

nice post i had missed todays epi πŸ˜­but got a view of it through your post😊

😳 thx
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jyo.Arshi.IPK

beautiful post !!!!!

really loved it...an amazing ode to a beautiful episode !!!!! πŸ‘