gowri1712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
nice post
the epi was ok ok types
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Fuzzy! I loved the Arnav punching Shyam scenes! NOW please become ASR and start to realize that you DI is sneaking this man into your house!

This is the HEIGHT of disrespect! HOW can she let this man keep coming to her brother's house? HER going out to meet him is her concern! Not the right decision, but at least she is not imposing him on others!

To actually keep bringing him back to her brother's house over and over again is just plain DISRESPECT! You cannot live in someone's house and continue to disregard what they want! It is NOT right!

Dadi has no shame! She keeps sneaking Shyam into the house?? Has she stopped to think as to WHY non of the others in RM are saying that they should bring Shyam back for Anjali? IF he was such a good guy, then someone in that house will SURELY support him? They are not all so afraid of Arnav! NANI was never afraid of him and would have defied him if she thought it was fit!

This STOPWA women must think everyone other than herslef is a FOOL! Such a presumptiouse hag! I cant stand her!

At least today Arnav laid down the law and told everyone NEVER to suggest the return of Shyam into the house! I wonder what Shyam's NEXT plan is to try and creep back in?? NK and even AKASH, use your brains and realize that something is not right! Be your brother's Luxman's against this Ravan!
Zarahatke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Todays hats off to abhass barun sanaya superb acting yaar amazing the expression ufff asr style dead man
Thx for update dear
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome post faz !!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค—
loved it !!๐Ÿ˜ณ
i m really happy creep got many gifts yesterday from him๐Ÿ˜†
love u man ..ASR n Arnav both๐Ÿ˜ณ
sarun r as usual too good n perfect๐Ÿ‘
abhaas well done !!๐Ÿ˜ณ
jennad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely post.  I too hope that Shyam will be exposed soon and this part of the story does not drag for long.  I also hope the CV's make Arnav smarter than this, like investigating more about Shyam, the camera bill, the fact that he did get a glimpse of Shyam on Mehndi day and so on, how can they just leave these incidents hanging in the air?
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome post
Loved ASR trashing Shyam like a punching bag
Also how only khushi could managed to control Arnav
Loved it
Hating dadi so much
Shyam! Don't even want to talk about alsuch a sick person like him
Thanks for sharing
Waiting for tomorrow episode
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
beautiful post !!!!!
really loved it...an amazing ode to a beautiful episode !!!!! ๐Ÿ‘
sanny-beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
As usual great analysis..
Loved the episode.. it was brilliant..
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: tia.o

My today's reaction:

Shyamu arrives and accuses Anji for not taking care of the baby, Dadi looks at him with phangirly expression finding the object of her phangirling tied to her bed balancing whipped cream bottle and bowl of strawberry on the tummy... (which if you ask me is beyond gross in any language, culture, caste, creed and religion)

๐Ÿ˜ก How cruel...he kills his own n then comes n blames the mother...only shyam can get so low...lol

Dadi giving Shyam sexy glances and to Arnav: You don't know how much Damadji loves Anjali...

๐Ÿคฃ

Arnav should have said: Oh really? You vanish from our life for 14 years and as far as I know today is the first time you met Damadji for all of 10 minutes, (5 of which he accused your grand daughter for being irresponsible and was insensitive enough to mention the gifts he bought for the baby and thus making her feel guilty as hell for having miscarriage) and you think that he loves her? Please do explain with your undeniable logic, what made you reach that conclusion?

Her attraction for shywam wa hahahahhaha

If I was Anjali, I'd have punch him on the face even if he was innocent as freaking snow... If I was Dadi, I'd be like, "you must be freaking kidding me, pal. How mean of you to remind her of your gifts for the baby you bought with my grandson's money." 

Exactly...is dadi real????

But nope...

Arnav takes even a bigger cake. Instead of telling Dadi, mind your own freaking business or you better return to Ashram, he is throwing tantrums like a little boy, "I don't wanna play with him no more..."

Between Arnav, Dadi, and Anjali; Khushi's married life is screwed... (Forget the ceremony)

My advice: Bhag liyo Khushiji... Ab yeh hi ek raasta bacha hain... Warna poori zindegi mentalvan mein chakki pissing and pissing and pissing...

ya khushi should run away...cause shayms coming back...infact hes back...poor khushi...