Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
My today's reaction:

Shyamu arrives and accuses Anji for not taking care of the baby, Dadi looks at him with phangirly expression finding the object of her phangirling tied to her bed balancing whipped cream bottle and bowl of strawberry on the tummy... (which if you ask me is beyond gross in any language, culture, caste, creed and religion)

Dadi giving Shyam sexy glances and to Arnav: You don't know how much Damadji loves Anjali...

Arnav should have said: Oh really? You vanish from our life for 14 years and as far as I know today is the first time you met Damadji for all of 10 minutes, (5 of which he accused your grand daughter for being irresponsible and was insensitive enough to mention the gifts he bought for the baby and thus making her feel guilty as hell for having miscarriage) and you think that he loves her? Please do explain with your undeniable logic, what made you reach that conclusion?

If I was Anjali, I'd have punch him on the face even if he was innocent as freaking snow... If I was Dadi, I'd be like, "you must be freaking kidding me, pal. How mean of you to remind her of your gifts for the baby you bought with my grandson's money." 

But nope...

Arnav takes even a bigger cake. Instead of telling Dadi, mind your own freaking business or you better return to Ashram, he is throwing tantrums like a little boy, "I don't wanna play with him no more..."

Between Arnav, Dadi, and Anjali; Khushi's married life is screwed... (Forget the ceremony)

My advice: Bhag liyo Khushiji... Ab yeh hi ek raasta bacha hain... Warna poori zindegi mentalvan mein chakki pissing and pissing and pissing...

Edited by tia.o - 11 years ago
Arshi94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seriously ipkknd is Back again...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I wouldn't say *with a bang , because it was never that lost...๐Ÿ˜‰

Perfect analysis as always...๐Ÿ‘

Happy to see ASR๐Ÿ˜ณ back against SHYAM๐Ÿ˜ก...๐Ÿ‘

fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
IPK is back with a bang along with ASR. Great post Fazila. Loved it.
Tamannaus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
More than love your post โค๏ธGreat analysis Fuzzy,๐Ÿ‘ as I said in my PM that, I would like to have one punch going to SHAYM's Dadi. After that we can take more abuse from CV's.

Fuzzy, what happened to those glass pieces? and blood stains? and the open wires on the stairs? I think they will show Snakewa cleaned everything while all are at hospital. Let's see.
rIDhid3rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice post i had missed todays epi ๐Ÿ˜ญbut got a view of it through your post๐Ÿ˜Š
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
his crocodile tears made me LOL...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

NICE POST๐Ÿ‘

boisecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
grt post fuzzy...i FF ed Snakewa's fake crying..etc...I think arnav was in doubt by the conversation of SNAKADI...how he could come into Anji's room bypassing the housefull of people, is beyond me...
Khushi played a strong and supportive rock for Arnav...loved it..
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Wow, ASR is BACK!!  ๐Ÿ‘  He should have beat up Shyam like that a while ago and we all know he needed more than just a beating!!  Totally love ARSHI's interactions!  May their strong bond help them to deal with whatever trouble comes their way!  Yes, ASR's statement "Don't you dare enter my house as long as I'm alive," makes me really nervous since we know Shyam will go at any length!  Please please ASR, be mindful of everyone's security and watch your back!  Do not underestimate the evilness of Shyam!!

Loved the episode! Awesome analysis and thank you, Fuzzy!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
Punkin22 thumbnail
Fuzzy your analysis was on target you picked out each gems and highlighted it.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Arnav and Khushi once again take their relationship one step deeper.  Khushi is growing up and she has the foresight to build up her man rather than tear him down.  This bond must be strong to weather the storms coming.

Shyam actions and behavior ocillates between a Sociopath or Psychopath.  They are good at gilbness and superfcial charm, manipulative and conning, pathological lying, lack of remorse, shame or guilt and finally incapacity for love. That is what Shyam is inside and this is the monster that Dadi has put under her wing and will bring inside RM.

There is one more point I wanted to bring up, today was a bitter pill for our ASR.  He has come face to face with his inability to control life.  Not his own, not Khushi and not Anjali.  ASR has played God to many times in his life with others and today he faces the consequences.  It is hard lesson to learn but  Devi Maiyya have ordained his steps to bring him to this path.  It is a lesson learned.

Thank you for wonderful detailed update of today's episode.
Edited by Punkin22 - 11 years ago
sana11 thumbnail
awesome analysis dear๐Ÿ‘it so good to see them in love n being the strength and support for each other..it was an awesome episode..loved to see Arnav hitting shyam๐Ÿ˜‰n still Khushi by his side...the only person he needed by his side๐Ÿ˜Š