Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Today's epi was like a breath of fresh air!

-Kash- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kash-
-Kash-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Yes, I know there were some sad parts including Vidhi and co. accusing Aarti, but I actually think Vidhi's POV was justified, she was just plain mad at Aarti for hiding this from her, I mean they share a sisterly bond, she was disappointed in Aarti!
But but but, the flashback scene was soo cute, loved watching Yash all gentle at first and so jealous and feeling out of place later with Aman's presence, he was adorable along with Aman and Aarti!
I really really really want the gentle & calm Yash back, miss him soo bad, can't wait for AarYa to patch up!EmbarrassedCry

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

lahoricrazeakansha412charmz517kumari3VersatileStarpriya_drizzlesGCrckShashi1984nirmalac99tellymevillager00PuvZgafulu14pickachu

GCrck IF-Dazzler
GCrck
GCrck

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
yeah truly a very fresh touch was there in today's epi...yashu loves aarti..now i m sure...just one question left in my mind...why he spoiled arpita's pics?????/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kash-villager00

-Kash- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kash-
-Kash-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
I guess there's still more to the whole mystery, just hope its all good in the end!
Also, I liked how Aarti didn't just listen to Bua and gives her those 'angry young woman' looks at times when required!

Yash looked so edible today lol!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GCrckvillager00pickachu

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Yes it was a great episode! loving PV

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

villager00

gcluv IF-Sizzlerz
gcluv
gcluv

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
apart from jealousy , there is more which is still unknown to us .
untill yash doesn't speak out , we won't able to know the real cause .
loved FB , which showed the comfortability between aman and arati

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

villager00

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GCsfan

yeah truly a very fresh touch was there in today's epi...yashu loves aarti..now i m sure...just one question left in my mind...why he spoiled arpita's pics?????/

@bold
maybe it doesn't help him remember the past anymore..another reason for his angerSmile
VersatileStar Goldie
VersatileStar
VersatileStar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
After today's episode now I'm 200% sure, Yash's anger is not because of any misunderstanding in his mind about Aarti Aman relationship. It's something else which only he knows.

I'm eagerly waiting to hear from Yash on what actually happened

What Aarti, Aman and rest of the family is thinking is simply their guess work and I know they are all wrong. 

Anyways, Mumbai scenes were really cute esp. Yash and Aman
Yash protected his wife by giving a punch to Aman and then offered him rasgulla to change the topic & divert Aman's attention from his wife & what color suits her
taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
In the FB we saw Yash is protective of his wife . it was a good scene.
Now I just feel maybe its not Aman's relationship with Aarti maybe its something he found out about Aartis past
Todays episode was just great

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index