Phassttt boy Amar (Page 4)

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by debaparna77

KW 8 months tak the Tanu...Wink

His trck got extended coz of all march issues Embarrassed..if TRPs rise Dheeraj will b here fr longer Smile

And do what, Tanu...assuming he gets good TRPs of course...do you think they will turn this into Amar Prem...extend the seperation or whatever...btw, nobody answered my question earlier...did Karan Wahi bring a TRP boost...he is quite the heart throb isn't he?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evajayanti_dj

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
The entry has brought Jaan in the show,looking frwrd r de track...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debaparna77

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by debaparna77

KW 8 months tak the Tanu...Wink

His trck got extended coz of all march issues Embarrassed..if TRPs rise Dheeraj will b here fr longer Smile

And do what, Tanu...assuming he gets good TRPs of course...do you think they will turn this into Amar Prem...extend the seperation or whatever...btw, nobody answered my question earlier...did Karan Wahi bring a TRP boost...he is quite the heart throb isn't he?

Wahi was never used from romantic angle,waise bhi TRP was better then and it's during Wahi's entry time,KTLK recorded it's highest TRP during two-time slot!
No way it will be turned into Amar-prem story,end of all it will be only and only AshNi,just wait na-where the story goes and what TRP says!
mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Deepa,

I am remembering  some Nagarjuna's film dialogues similar ones..like amar's... I think Gitanjali... no idea ... yaad hai?

jayanti_dj

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Deepa,

I am remembering  some Nagarjuna's film dialogues similar ones..like amar's... I think Gitanjali... no idea ... yaad hai?

You are right, Mudra...it was Gitanjali...the infamous 'lesi pothama dialogue!'

jayanti_djmudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mudraswathi

Deepa,

You are right, Mudra...it was Gitanjali...the infamous 'lesi pothama dialogue!'

He flirts with his doc...
oh! good memory I have in movies...
*patting self*LOL

Sujatha.raojayanti_dj

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

No he did not bring in TRP boost Sujatha...  but helped by his presence during that crucial period 

Sujatha.raoSwastikAshNi

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

No he did not bring in TRP boost Sujatha...  but helped by his presence during that crucial period 

I know...his presence must have surely helped to tide over the transition phase...but this new guy...does he have a strong fan base...because the loyal fans of the show are not going to want an extended separation track...!

Armu4eva

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index