Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Losing grey cells/gaining grey hairs wale kostins (Page 7)

Dora123 Senior Member
Dora123
Dora123

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
For the sake of all that is filmy and not and raises a kostin, a filmy dedication!

Ok on a more seriously IPK viewer note or not

1) Arnav needs to talk - about everything. 14 years ago and 14 mins back and all in between! Just like his Flashbacks his commands are getting redundant now! But all said and done ASR is a man of few words and CVs are in NO rush! on the flip side, dadi believes damadji aivayin and not ASR..why? Nani probably updated her too...or has she not..*another grey hair added*!

2) You see the dialogue wale bhaiya was busy doing Daiyya ho somewhere else..isliye dhishum dhishum, Congress hand and Keep calm and rabba vey gestures! She will now be seen singing "tu jahan jahan chalega...mera saaya saath hoga.." thanks to CVs!

3) get the mans hair and stubble back..get the daiyya ho look back! Because no matter how much he smirks or twiches his eye..its not the same creepy thing anymore! 

4) yes DB, give some tearjerker..because at the moment, it aint bringing the much needed emotion! Yesterday Anjhalli-Arnav scene was good but otherwise its been patchy for me! Needless to say the char annoyes me now! So yeah! DB tu na idhar ki rahi na udhar ki..unless you prove your mettle now..we'll see!

5) for this will I have to go through X+1 different threads..? Errmm I'll pass this one!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholiccagirltrpbabenonasimadmaxineFairyLiquidSoapladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ExquisiteOrchid

I just have one kostion...

Since friday I have been asking myself... has Ekta kapoor totally taken over or bought IPK?

or this show is Leased by Ekta every few weeks? Nothing against her

But then even in her show... leads dont usually change... so... this worst version of Ekta even...

Arre didn't you know, our new writer jee is a veteran from kekta camp. He is clearly using his expertise.Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholicExquisiteOrchidnonasiAsh95madmaxineFairyLiquidSoap

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

i have one kostin is anjali a super healing woman? she has had a miscarriage lost her baby cut her feet got electrocuted but was able to dress and come home in a wheel chair wowShocked

Ofcourse she is...koi shak? She grew a 7 month baby bump on the eve of her god bharai afterall.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholictrpbabenonasiAsh95madmaxineEXPELLIARMUSFairyLiquidSoap

nonasi IF-Dazzler
nonasi
nonasi

I have more kostins, do bear with me:

1) What happened to AnJhali's lacerated feet? What happened to those glass shards spread all over the rug in her room? Why doesn't anyone want to know about these things? Selective amnesia much? Shyamu obviously snuck in when everyone left. Tanu, aap bhi na!

2) Has Shyamu built a secret tunnel that connects his hide out to AnJhali's room or is he simply sharing rooms with HP? What is the deal with him cruising in and out of RM without anyone noticing? Maybe he finally built a teleportation machine. He's slowly on his way to becoming the Fly. 

3) Who else guffawed seeing the air punches? Kya Arnav jee, ek bhi punch Shyamu par nahin gira. Bleh. On the other hand, Shyamu was being punched, but Dadi was feeling the pain, iss pyaar ko kya naam doon? Lol, *high five*!

4) Why is AnJhali glowing and looking as fresh as a dew drop after suffering through such trauma? Why were Nani and Maami in full make-up and jewellery if they were too rona'd out to move beyond the living room?? (Where was Payal?? Does anyone care?)

5) Why does Shyamu make me laugh till my tummy hurts when he cries? Everything he does makes me laugh; except Friday. That was just effed up. Stern Smile

And I have answers (for a change!) to your kostins, some of them at least:

1) Because Arnav Singh Raizada is a man of few words & IPK believes in hiding the truth as long as possible.Dekhna hai toh dekho.  Lies! He had a poora monologue yesterday! Shocked I was too shocked for words. 

2) Khushi jee was actually present in every scene which had ASR in it, except for that last 10-15 second long ASR-AnJhali scene. But you see, she is no longer the heroine, she is the hero's shadow, following him quietly without uttering a single word. Again, dekhna hai toh dekho. --> LOL

3) Ham, ham ham! Tone it down dude. Both at the gym and in the acting department. I concur Maxine. All this ham business is reminding me of Spam...ew.

4) I felt Di's pain yesterday. I felt like whacking her over the head today. I am glad she is back to her usual annoying self. As far as DB is concerned, work harder woman. You want to be a parallel lead, tears and random cheek holding can only take you so far. She was unconscious. Small mercies for me..

5) Kya Boloon Aab?LOL --> LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholictrpbabeAmazingAmyAsh95madmaxineEXPELLIARMUSFairyLiquidSoapladdoo598

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by praba66

Originally posted by -Smarties-

Originally posted by aditi_arshi

I have a Kostin too---

2--n What is d name of the POSE in which Anjali was sitting in Wheelchair???ShockedShocked

lol this cracked me up...i was thinking the same LOL LOL  she already lives half dead but that pose takes away the cake 

I think it is called Weeping Willow dehydrated pose  from  shedding too much tears .Shocked
lOL..She can give a tough competition to MODELS
wwdp...LOLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasimadmaxineFairyLiquidSoap

Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

I have made my peace with the the Ramsay brothers B-Grade Ek Gudiya ki Hathya type horror Movie that was Friday. I am past it. But now that we have gone down this route, I have some other kostins. 

1). What's stopping Arnav from telling Dadi exactly what her precious Damadji did that he's so mad at him? She might even believe her Grandson...who knows? Instead we have all this koi use ghar mein nahi layega type autocratic orders that no one ever follows and never even work anyway. 

If Arnav tells its all then they have nothing to write for another  6 months, samajgayi ya samjhavunWink (sorry made another post for this)

2). I am really stupid, so someone decode this for me. Khushi had about 3 minutes of screen time today. 

That should be considered lucky that she had ATLEAST 3 minutes otherwise who gives that much importance to the side actors these days...

Look, I watched this show for 6 weeks without Sobti. That's fine. 2 days without Sanka is too much for me. Can we please give her some lines. I don't even care if they cook up some out of context comedy. I really don't...I need my Sanak fix. Bas. 

Dont anger the writers haan they have exhausted all roles for Sanka Devi, the only one left was a mute statue which sometimes moves about with a key either designated to serve the main lead Anjali or to lend her arms and tears to her would be husband and husband 

3). Who else thinks Abhaas pumped too much iron and therefore looks too buff, and hams too much? Daiyya Ho is a cool track. He needs to work harder to deserve it, IMHO. Pull your socks up Abhaas. Emote better. Sinister smiles are best when they don't make me giggle. Just saying. 

Need to know which gym he attended during his absence which was not for a long time so that gym must be creating wonders in a   very SHORT TIME

4). Not a kostin. A statement. Umm...Di's pain didn't make me cringe/cry/empathize with her or anything. I feel bad that as a woman I can't feel any sympathy for her. And it has nothing with her hogging screen space. It has to do with her emoting. She has exactly 2 emotions in her range. Hangdog, and droopy. I'd like to see raw pain sometime, if DB can produce it. Time to ring it up a notch Daljeet. You asked for this...now show us what you've got. And don't make me feel like I'm watching a dwarf out of Snow White while I'm at it. 

OuchShocked

5). Unrelated to this episode or any episode...but I had to-had to say this. Maxine doesn't usually read analysis type posts (too many words). But Maxine recently ventured into those murky waters and found that real life tragedies (like terrorist attacks) are compared to this stupid soap. Maxine is horrified. I wish we'd mourn the loss of a pillow without bringing real life sucker puches into it. Oh...the kostin...there is always a kostin. Smile

Why this insensitivity?

Errr...jawaab dena hai toh do! Do naBig smile

Cheers!
Maxine

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasimadmaxinesbk2FairyLiquidSoap

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Smarties-

Originally posted by aditi_arshi

I have a Kostin too---

2--n What is d name of the POSE in which Anjali was sitting in Wheelchair???ShockedShocked

lol this cracked me up...i was thinking the same LOL LOL  she already lives half dead but that pose takes away the cake 

LOL...n cherry on d cake is Dadi's expressions..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholicnonasimadmaxineFairyLiquidSoap

Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Now Now, you are trying to be Sane/Intellectual/Realistic etc etc.

Why do all of that -- the main mantra is "this is a daily soap, dekhna hai to dekho"!!!

Also the PH believes that it is meant for a different type of audience -- people that either dont have a brain or dont know how to use it.  So, commmnnn now, stop bringing logic into these discussions!!!

It is like making a "drama with a lot of emotion" and waiting outside the theater to see that the audience is coming out laughing like crazy -- this is what is being accomplished!!!

Cheers.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholiccagirlExquisiteOrchidAmazingAmynonasimadmaxineEXPELLIARMUSSultan_Of_SwingFairyLiquidSoap

Go to top