Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Losing grey cells/gaining grey hairs wale kostins (Page 6)

Yash141 Goldie
Yash141
Yash141

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

i have one kostin is anjali a super healing woman? she has had a miscarriage lost her baby cut her feet got electrocuted but was able to dress and come home in a wheel chair wowShocked

The lead is supposed to be a super woman. Remember how our great grand mom's managed to look younger than their great grand daughters in the past? The Kekta effect!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_Somerholicbleeding.loveAsh95S111nonasithechaigirlmadmaxineEXPELLIARMUSladdoo598FairyLiquidSoap

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nonasi

Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by nonasi

Originally posted by .Euphoria.

Kostin.

How do you ruin a perfect, tense showdown between Arnav and Shyam?

You show Sobti 'slapping'. I mean, Arnav beat Lallan and Rocky up with more filmy passion than he did Shyam. Bleddy hell, I was laughing my way at watching Arnav's girly attempts at beating Shyam up, I almost forgot the point of the fight.

I feel for your pain Maxine- It was a very testosterone filled episode today; Arnav, Shyam, Dadi...

It got too hot to handle. 

LOLLOLLOL

I love you, dammit. At least he finally punched him, even if it was just ONE time repeated ad nauseum. (Since when do men slap each other?? Do not get kinky on me...)

Hmm, I wonder if Damadji has ever gotten the Hand...Dadi seems to reserve puppy dog looks for him. Stern Smile

Dadi is clearly in love with Shyam.

Shyam on the other hand cracked me up with his "Dadi is useless" monologue. Funniest scene today. LOLLOL Oh the twinge of unrequited love.

LOL Too bad he never realised that about himself. (Who thinks ether, a scorpion, and 'GREASE' are good plans? He's like a failed mad scientist. Oh Shyamu. *shakes head*)

Kya pakau villain hai yaar. These writers have created such a dumb villain, that now they have to dumb down every other character to an idiot's level to make the villain have the upper hand. Iss harakiri ko kya naam doon?LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholicYash141nonasiAsh95madmaxineEXPELLIARMUSsbk2FairyLiquidSoap

prabbs IF-Rockerz
prabbs
prabbs

I am a big fan of your Kostins. You are so spot on , exactly what went wrong in the episode and you put it so hilariously .Truly I love your posts. It is like a rainbow in the dark skies of  posts for the swooning  over Arnav's crying, laughing, sneezing and clenching . Thank you because I definetly am not a writer.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiEXPELLIARMUSmadmaxineMentalExoticaSultan_Of_SwingFairyLiquidSoap

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Madmaxine...the show these days is a reminder for all of us that..

"There is nothing more uncommon than common senses"

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

DevilwaystrpbabeSu_SomerholicnonasiAmazingAmyAsh95madmaxineEXPELLIARMUSSultan_Of_SwingFairyLiquidSoap

Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Hmmm  If Arnav bitwa tells Dadi and all Shyam;s reality then there will be nothing left to write for another 6 months samjhi app ya samjhavun Maxineji Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_Somerholiccagirlnonasithechaigirlmadmaxinesbk2FairyLiquidSoap

Devilways Senior Member
Devilways
Devilways

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by madmaxine

I have made my peace with the the Ramsay brothers B-Grade Ek Gudiya ki Hathya type horror Movie that was Friday. I am past it. But now that we have gone down this route, I have some other kostins.

4). Not a kostin. A statement. Umm...Di's pain didn't make me cringe/cry/empathize with her or anything. I feel bad that as a woman I can't feel any sympathy for her. And it has nothing with her hogging screen space. It has to do with her emoting. She has exactly 2 emotions in her range. Hangdog, and droopy. I'd like to see raw pain sometime, if DB can produce it. Time to ring it up a notch Daljeet. You asked for this...now show us what you've got. And don't make me feel like I'm watching a dwarf out of Snow White while I'm at it. 

5). Unrelated to this episode or any episode...but I had to-had to say this. Maxine doesn't usually read analysis type posts (too many words). But Maxine recently ventured into those murky waters and found that real life tragedies (like terrorist attacks) are compared to this stupid soap. Maxine is horrified. I wish we'd mourn the loss of a pillow without bringing real life sucker puches into it.

Oh!! Somedays when u wake up in the morning from the right end of the bed... You make good deicisons... Todays resolution being no watching the show till they find a better track and entice me back till then second hand updates will do!!

So while ppl burned their grey cells i rested them and had pani puris... Ahh just saying dont mind. Feel good for once in the day!! On a high note looks like testosterone filled ASR had a girl fight with his Jijaji he slapped him!!, for pete's sake what next flap your arms and tickle him in the armpits to win??? 

DB did make me cringe in yesterdays episode ohh the screaming... Wow!! She has some lungs!! Empathy i have none for some odd reason. I cried when Sirius died and Dumbledore fell of the astronomy tower. Heck even when colin was killed. While i screamt just mute the damn tv at her wails so hopefully i am not teaspoon of emotion range. 

Omg!! You read a post analysis its truly for the strong hearted and patience. I tried once and i dont know what in the hell were they talking about??. Seriously that had happened in the episode!!

So i think there is no insensitivity just normal... There is more than one person feeling that!! 

hereandhappySu_SomerholiccagirltrpbabeEXPELLIARMUSmadmaxineSultan_Of_SwingFairyLiquidSoap

ExquisiteOrchid Goldie
ExquisiteOrchid
ExquisiteOrchid

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
I just have one kostion...

Since friday I have been asking myself... has Ekta kapoor totally taken over or bought IPK?

or this show is Leased by Ekta every few weeks? Nothing against her

But then even in her show... leads dont usually change... so... this worst version of Ekta even...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

hereandhappytrpbabeDevilwaysSu_Somerholicmayuri099nonasithechaigirlAmazingAmyAsh95madmaxineEXPELLIARMUSFairyLiquidSoapsbk2Sultan_Of_Swingladdoo598

prabbs IF-Rockerz
prabbs
prabbs

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Smarties-

Originally posted by aditi_arshi

I have a Kostin too---

2--n What is d name of the POSE in which Anjali was sitting in Wheelchair???ShockedShocked

lol this cracked me up...i was thinking the same LOL LOL  she already lives half dead but that pose takes away the cake 

I think it is called Weeping Willow dehydrated pose  from  shedding too much tears .Shocked

DevilwaystrpbabeAsh95S111nonasimadmaxineFairyLiquidSoap.shinchan.

Go to top