Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Losing grey cells/gaining grey hairs wale kostins (Page 5)

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by laddoo598

i have one kostin is anjali a super healing woman? she has had a miscarriage lost her baby cut her feet got electrocuted but was able to dress and come home in a wheel chair wowShocked

And look fresher and prettier than she has in recent times. Just how?
eggjactly what is her beauty secret tells tells anyone hey tanuHug 
we can make millions

Hey Swathi.Hug

Yes yes, I want to know too. What is the special totka? Since when did trauma start exfoliating your skin? Maybe AnJhali got this as a boon thanks to all the pooja-path she keeps doing..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholictrpbabeAsh95nonasimadmaxinesbk2FairyLiquidSoap

IFID Senior Member
IFID
IFID

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

I have made my peace with the the Ramsay brothers B-Grade Ek Gudiya ki Hathya type horror Movie that was Friday. I am past it. But now that we have gone down this route, I have some other kostins. 

1). What's stopping Arnav from telling Dadi exactly what her precious Damadji did that he's so mad at him? She might even believe her Grandson...who knows? Instead we have all this koi use ghar mein nahi layega type autocratic orders that no one ever follows and never even work anyway. 

Aap bhi na...inta bhi nah in samjhtein hain ...who's the actual boss? Arnav only thinks he's the boss. The actual boss is Anjali. The connection between the CeO and the bank that holds your shares...  Surf ek investor meeting kaafi hain mere dost ... Saheli...and CEO is not asking kostins wonky giving answers....

2). I am really stupid, so someone decode this for me. Khushi had about 3 minutes of screen time today. 
Yes she's planning th great escape w/ NK...See my splr on bhatiya post. She has no more patience.

Look, I watched this show for 6 weeks without Sobti. That's fine. 2 days without Sanka is too much for me. Can we please give her some lines. I don't even care if they cook up some out of context comedy. I really don't...I need my Sanak fix. Bas. 

Imagine sanak and charmer together. No P&P only DDLJ Bollywood classic. New show 8 pm on SP...

3). Who else thinks Abhaas pumped too much iron and therefore looks too buff, and hams too much? Daiyya Ho is a cool track. He needs to work harder to deserve it, IMHO. Pull your socks up Abhaas. Emote better. Sinister smiles are best when they don't make me giggle. Just saying. 

Nonasi gently reminded me he also twitches his nose... Not just buahahahaha smiles... Aap bhi na... Give credit where it is due.

4). Not a kostin. A statement. Umm...Di's pain didn't make me cringe/cry/empathize with her or anything. I feel bad that as a woman I can't feel any sympathy for her. And it has nothing with her hogging screen space. It has to do with her emoting. She has exactly 2 emotions in her range. Hangdog, and droopy. I'd like to see raw pain sometime, if DB can produce it. Time to ring it up a notch Daljeet. You asked for this...now show us what you've got. And don't make me feel like I'm watching a dwarf out of Snow White while I'm at it. 

5). Unrelated to this episode or any episode...but I had to-had to say this. Maxine doesn't usually read analysis type posts (too many words). But Maxine recently ventured into those murky waters and found that real life tragedies (like terrorist attacks) are compared to this stupid soap. Maxine is horrified. I wish we'd mourn the loss of a pillow without bringing real life sucker puches into it. Oh...the kostin...there is always a kostin. Smile

Why this insensitivity?

Errr...jawaab dena hai toh do! Do naBig smile

Cheers!
Maxine

-edited-

Edited by IFID - 05 September 2012 at 12:24am

trpbabenonasiAsh95madmaxineEXPELLIARMUSSultan_Of_SwingFairyLiquidSoap

Suni Goldie
Suni
Suni

Sadly don't have answers to most of your kostinsCry I don't think the CVs have the answers eitherLOL

Have to agree on the Khushi kostin/statement. Do not like it when we only see small glimpses of her. This show needs their Sanka Devi around to hold my interest, and not just as Arnav's arm candy. When can the story be about her? The past year has been about ASR and his pain. I would like to see her story too or do the CVs not mind wasting the powerhouse of talent that is Sanaya Irani.

The DB statement I have to whole heatedly agree with. The actress is very limited in her expressions and man oh man her baby voice! - like nails on a chalkboard!! 
I think she does well as a happy, clueless person like she was before Feb. There was not much emoting required. I liked her then.Big smile

Edited by Suni - 04 September 2012 at 1:23pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholictrpbabenonasimadmaxineFairyLiquidSoap

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Cry

Edited by Erika1 - 14 September 2012 at 2:29pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholictrpbabenonasiEXPELLIARMUSmadmaxineSultan_Of_SwingFairyLiquidSoapladdoo598

nonasi IF-Dazzler
nonasi
nonasi

Originally posted by nonasi

Originally posted by .Euphoria.

Kostin.

How do you ruin a perfect, tense showdown between Arnav and Shyam?

You show Sobti 'slapping'. I mean, Arnav beat Lallan and Rocky up with more filmy passion than he did Shyam. Bleddy hell, I was laughing my way at watching Arnav's girly attempts at beating Shyam up, I almost forgot the point of the fight.

I feel for your pain Maxine- It was a very testosterone filled episode today; Arnav, Shyam, Dadi...

It got too hot to handle. 

LOLLOLLOL

I love you, dammit. At least he finally punched him, even if it was just ONE time repeated ad nauseum. (Since when do men slap each other?? Do not get kinky on me...)

Hmm, I wonder if Damadji has ever gotten the Hand...Dadi seems to reserve puppy dog looks for him. Stern Smile

Dadi is clearly in love with Shyam.

Shyam on the other hand cracked me up with his "Dadi is useless" monologue. Funniest scene today. LOLLOL Oh the twinge of unrequited love.

LOL Too bad he never realised that about himself. (Who thinks ether, a scorpion, and 'GREASE' are good plans? He's like a failed mad scientist. Oh Shyamu. *shakes head*)

Su_SomerholicAsh95madmaxineEXPELLIARMUSsbk2FairyLiquidSoapladdoo598.shinchan.

bleeding.love Goldie
bleeding.love
bleeding.love

Originally posted by aditi_arshi

I have a Kostin too---

2--n What is d name of the POSE in which Anjali was sitting in Wheelchair???ShockedShocked

lol this cracked me up...i was thinking the same LOL LOL  she already lives half dead but that pose takes away the cake 

Edited by -Smarties- - 04 September 2012 at 1:15pm

trpbabeSu_SomerholicnonasiprabbsmadmaxineFairyLiquidSoapladdoo598.shinchan.

segad IF-Dazzler
segad
segad

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
what is stopping everyone from sitting down and having a real conversation?  A family meeting of sorts.  Happens in real life.  will take care of all questions, MUs old and new.  But then the show will end
so we have to learn to live with its imperfections

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_Somerholicnonasimadmaxinesbk2Sultan_Of_SwingFairyLiquidSoap

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

i have one kostin is anjali a super healing woman? she has had a miscarriage lost her baby cut her feet got electrocuted but was able to dress and come home in a wheel chair wowShocked

And look fresher and prettier than she has in recent times. Just how?
eggjactly what is her beauty secret tells tells anyone hey tanuHug 
we can make millions

Hey Swathi.Hug

Yes yes, I want to know too. What is the special totka? Since when did trauma start exfoliating your skin? Maybe AnJhali got this as a boon thanks to all the pooja-path she keeps doing..

ok guys cut it off ok...u guys are just jealous...

and also poking fun at my buff Shyamu not done...

I dont have real kostins i am not that smart so i thought i would pick on some nice targets...Big smile

Su_SomerholicnonasiAsh95madmaxinesbk2FairyLiquidSoapladdoo598

Go to top