Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Losing grey cells/gaining grey hairs wale kostins (Page 4)

nonasi IF-Dazzler
nonasi
nonasi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Euphoria.

Kostin.

How do you ruin a perfect, tense showdown between Arnav and Shyam?

You show Sobti 'slapping'. I mean, Arnav beat Lallan and Rocky up with more filmy passion than he did Shyam. Bleddy hell, I was laughing my way at watching Arnav's girly attempts at beating Shyam up, I almost forgot the point of the fight.

I feel for your pain Maxine- It was a very testosterone filled episode today; Arnav, Shyam, Dadi...

It got too hot to handle. 

LOLLOLLOL

I love you, dammit. At least he finally punched him, even if it was just ONE time repeated ad nauseum. (Since when do men slap each other?? Do not get kinky on me...)

Hmm, I wonder if Damadji has ever gotten the Hand...Dadi seems to reserve puppy dog looks for him. Stern Smile

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

mandymeggyra123zenjoeSu_Somerholicbleeding.loveYash141Ash95AmazingAmy.Euphoria.EXPELLIARMUSMagicLanternmadmaxinesbk2Sultan_Of_Swingladdoo598FairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
i have one kostin is anjali a super healing woman? she has had a miscarriage lost her baby cut her feet got electrocuted but was able to dress and come home in a wheel chair wowShocked

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

ra123zenjoeSu_Somerholichereandhappytrpbabe..Swapnali..Yash141bleeding.loveSuninonasithechaigirlAmazingAmyAsh95EXPELLIARMUSmadmaxineMagicLanternsbk2Sultan_Of_Swingladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

i have one kostin is anjali a super healing woman? she has had a miscarriage lost her baby cut her feet got electrocuted but was able to dress and come home in a wheel chair wowShocked

And look fresher and prettier than she has in recent times. Just how?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ra123zenjoeSu_SomerholichereandhappyAsh95nonasiAmazingAmyprabbsMagicLanternmadmaxinesbk2FairyLiquidSoap

hereandhappy Senior Member
hereandhappy
hereandhappy

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

That too with a glowing complexion...oh but then she is the lead so she should be super woman

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ra123Su_SomerholicnonasiAsh95MagicLanternmadmaxineFairyLiquidSoap

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nonasi

Originally posted by .Euphoria.

Kostin.

How do you ruin a perfect, tense showdown between Arnav and Shyam?

You show Sobti 'slapping'. I mean, Arnav beat Lallan and Rocky up with more filmy passion than he did Shyam. Bleddy hell, I was laughing my way at watching Arnav's girly attempts at beating Shyam up, I almost forgot the point of the fight.

I feel for your pain Maxine- It was a very testosterone filled episode today; Arnav, Shyam, Dadi...

It got too hot to handle. 

LOLLOLLOL

I love you, dammit. At least he finally punched him, even if it was just ONE time repeated ad nauseum. (Since when do men slap each other?? Do not get kinky on me...)

Hmm, I wonder if Damadji has ever gotten the Hand...Dadi seems to reserve puppy dog looks for him. Stern Smile

Dadi is clearly in love with Shyam.

Shyam on the other hand cracked me up with his "Dadi is useless" monologue. Funniest scene today. LOLLOL Oh the twinge of unrequited love.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ra123zenjoeSu_SomerholicMoon_lighthereandhappyAsh95nonasithechaigirlEXPELLIARMUS.Euphoria.MagicLanternmadmaxineprabbssbk2Sultan_Of_SwingFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

And look fresher and prettier than she has in recent times. Just how?
eggjactly what is her beauty secret tells tells anyone hey tanuHug 
we can make millions

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

DevilwaysSu_SomerholicnonasithechaigirlAsh95MagicLanternmadmaxineEXPELLIARMUSsbk2laddoo598

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
I have a Kostin too---

1--Did Anjali got a  asthma attack or fits when Shyam asked him"MUJHE RAJKUMARI CHAHIE" or she went into LaLa land of having Rajkumari -2...Shocked

2--n What is d name of the POSE in which Anjali was sitting in Wheelchair???ShockedShocked

C'Mon paralllel lead will get a 5 min screen presence only...wht do u expect haan??? BAD KOSTIN...LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ra123Su_SomerholicDevilwayshereandhappytrpbabebleeding.loveExquisiteOrchidAsh95MagicLanternmadmaxineEXPELLIARMUSprabbsFairyLiquidSoap

EXPELLIARMUS IF-Rockerz
EXPELLIARMUS
EXPELLIARMUS

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Updated pg 1.
Thanks for this post, Maxine!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxine

Go to top