Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Losing grey cells/gaining grey hairs wale kostins (Page 3)

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

And what deprive the phanjalis of his angst and temper and punches his pain his tortured soul look all that goes if he tells the truth no way  
Now why are you complaining about Sanka

This KKG portrayal by SI is adored by the phangurls she is quiet she shuts her mouth she only says arnavji this and that she is so caring and loving to him Her life just revolves around the walking talking eating and sleeping of Arnavji what more do you want from her

All phangurls adore her now that she is the carbon copy of them They are most impressed with her infinitely superior acting skills now and cannot believe how she has grown as an actress She is no longer his equal but his arm candy and they are loving it So let us not rock the boat by suggesting something as sacrilegious as more screen time She has earned the good Phangurl keeping stamp of approval

3 and 4

Sigh agree to both husband and wife jodi as a pair they are a pair and really need to bone up on their acting skills and while he did look menacing enough for my ticker to go thump thump one nano second otherwise OTT and she has to stop with those piteous face and little girl voice Gawd did some one tell her she looked way too young and cute Newsflash she is grating and annoying me
Since when has this forum been politically correct people can die outside but a small cut or prick on some ones tiny finger and egads emergency 911 blood donation camp and prayers and homas for safe recovery

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

mandymeggydynamosra123trpbabezenjoeSu_SomerholichereandhappyYash141mayuri099ExquisiteOrchidbleeding.loveAmazingAmynonasiIceflamesAsh95MagicLanternmadmaxinesbk2Sultan_Of_Swingladdoo598GodhuliLogon

herebedragons Senior Member
herebedragons
herebedragons

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
And ooh, also, if I may add to your kostins: What of the bloody footprints? The missing shoes that were shoved under the bed along with the box the glass came in and the gloves (which I think Anjali's shown wearing in the pre-cap - the missing shoes I mean)?, What of the lack of treatment for shock and bloody feet @ Anjali? Why not just sit Dadi down and tell her the whole truth as they know it? (as you've rightly mentioned), Why not use all that money to have Shyam shadowed and maybe beef up security at the RM?

No? Too many kostins? The answers would lead to more grey cell lossage than we can afford, you say? Ah well, let's just shove them back under the carpet-of-unanswered-frivolous-kostins where they belong!

:D

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholictrpbabenonasiAsh95madmaxineEXPELLIARMUSSultan_Of_Swing

Suni Goldie
Suni
Suni

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nottie

2). I am really stupid, so someone decode this for me. Khushi had about 3 minutes of screen time today. 

Look, I watched this show for 6 weeks without Sobti. That's fine. 2 days without Sanka is too much for me. Can we please give her some lines. I don't even care if they cook up some out of context comedy. I really don't...I need my Sanak fix. Bas. 

same here maxine,i can still do with all the crap the show comes with,but i need my sanka dose daily...no one lights up the screen as does she,even when she is crying constantly,may be that's y kidnap track was not a burden at all(atleast for me)

I need my Khushi fix too. Preferably with something more substantial than saying Arnavji and wiping his tears. Sanka is the life of this show and these small glimpses of her do not work for me.
Nottie, I think a lot of people agree with you and that's why the TRPs did not fall drastically during the kidnap track.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ra123Su_Somerholicmayuri099nonasiEXPELLIARMUSMagicLanternmadmaxineSultan_Of_Swing

nonasi IF-Dazzler
nonasi
nonasi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
I have made my peace with the the Ramsay brothers B-Grade Ek Gudiya ki Hathya type horror Movie that was Friday. I am past it. But now that we have gone down this route, I have some other kostins. It really was a horror movie Stern Smile...Dafuq?!

1). What's stopping Arnav from telling Dadi exactly what her precious Damadji did that he's so mad at him? She might even believe her Grandson...who knows? Instead we have all this koi use ghar mein nahi layega type autocratic orders that no one ever follows and never even work anyway. EGG-JACTLY! The mind boggles. Please, someone, shut that woman up! 

2). I am really stupid, so someone decode this for me. Khushi had about 3 minutes of screen time today. 

Look, I watched this show for 6 weeks without Sobti. That's fine. 2 days without Sanka is too much for me. Can we please give her some lines. I don't even care if they cook up some out of context comedy. I really don't...I need my Sanak fix. Bas. Agreed. Even with so little to do, she still manages to make it so convincing. Jai ho Sanka Devi ki! LOL

3). Who else thinks Abhaas pumped too much iron and therefore looks too buff, and hams too much? Daiyya Ho is a cool track. He needs to work harder to deserve it, IMHO. Pull your socks up Abhaas. Emote better. Sinister smiles are best when they don't make me giggle. Just saying. LOL I laughed through it too. So fake I couldn't figure out if I wanted to cringe, look away, or do something else altogether...so I laughed instead.

4). Not a kostin. A statement. Umm...Di's pain didn't make me cringe/cry/empathize with her or anything. I feel bad that as a woman I can't feel any sympathy for her. And it has nothing with her hogging screen space. It has to do with her emoting. She has exactly 2 emotions in her range. Hangdog, and droopy. I'd like to see raw pain sometime, if DB can produce it. Time to ring it up a notch Daljeet. You asked for this...now show us what you've got. And don't make me feel like I'm watching a dwarf out of Snow White while I'm at it. Well, she was unconscious for most of today...I didn't blank out waiting for Sanka Devi and her Laad Governor to appear like I did yesterday...Ermm

5). Unrelated to this episode or any episode...but I had to-had to say this. Maxine doesn't usually read analysis type posts (too many words). But Maxine recently ventured into those murky waters and found that real life tragedies (like terrorist attacks) are compared to this stupid soap. Maxine is horrified. I wish we'd mourn the loss of a pillow without bringing real life sucker puches into it. Oh...the kostin...there is always a kostin. Smile @ bold: LMFAO! Delusion runs deep...When all else fails, just laugh.

Why this insensitivity? Because sadism is such a turn on. Wink

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ra123trpbabeSu_Somerholiccagirlbleeding.loveSuniYash141AmazingAmyIceflamesAsh95madmaxineMagicLanternEXPELLIARMUSsbk2Sultan_Of_SwingGodhuliLogonFairyLiquidSoapladdoo598

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
updated page 2 

padhneka padi and like karneka padi otherwise no spoilerzzz 4 u

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rvarierSuniYash141nonasiIceflamesmadmaxineEXPELLIARMUSsbk2Sultan_Of_Swing

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Updated on page 1.

Edited by laddoo598 - 04 September 2012 at 1:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxinesbk2

Yash141 Goldie
Yash141
Yash141

Haaa. How I missed your Kostins.. But too bad. Cnt answer any of them. Coz I stopped watching the show..
Will be back when Sanaya regains her lead role. And get some acting to do other than playing 'Didi ki maid' and mute to 'Dadi ki haat' and punching bag for all others in just 3 mins.

My Kostin is, will she ever??? I highly doubt. IPK is drowning in quicksand.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ra123zenjoeSu_SomerholicMoon_lightSuni..Swapnali..nonasiAmazingAmyIceflamesEXPELLIARMUSMagicLanternmadmaxineSultan_Of_Swing

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

can i just say a big fat ditto...they've killed ipk with an overdose of di...i want my sanka devi back ...to breathe life back into the show kkgsr needs to make a comeback...can't really see sanaya being used as a prop anylonger ...all she's  needed to do these days is romance the guy ...what a waste of talent  ...don't frequent the forum much whenever i do i thoroughly enjoy reading ur posts...thank u for all those wonderful  postsHug ...

Edited by ght_sajan - 04 September 2012 at 1:07pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

trpbabeSuninonasiAsh95madmaxine

Go to top