Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Losing grey cells/gaining grey hairs wale kostins (Page 2)

hereandhappy Senior Member
hereandhappy
hereandhappy

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Thanks for posting your Kostins,can't tell you how much i missed it

I am a cheater cock so will copy your questions and ask same questions to someone else and then copy that person's answer and reply back to youWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95madmaxineFairyLiquidSoapGodhuliLogon

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Sawaloon ka silsila chalta rahega aur yeh IPK paranormal activity banta rahega

Cameras hai aur Di hai akeli 

Arnav aur Khushi ki nahi yeh love story

Agar maarna hi tha toh humien maar dalte 

Bechaare strap on pillow pe kyon zulm dhaaya

I am a PHD in hindi (blabber) 

Hi guys I am back with my riddles, jinka clear matlab hai ki this is going to happen in the show and has no hidden meanings...
Cum on frienzz use ur brainz!
gud luck yaaraz!

Edited by MentalExotica - 04 September 2012 at 12:59pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

dynamosra123trpbabezenjoeSu_SomerholicDevilwayshereandhappybleeding.loveinspiringstarsExquisiteOrchidAmazingAmyIceflamesnonasiJaponica-Aimz-Ash95.Euphoria.MagicalKashmadmaxineEXPELLIARMUSsbk2Sultan_Of_SwingFairyLiquidSoapHifah_SenbonZakura_

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Originally posted by .Euphoria.

Kostin.

How do you ruin a perfect, tense showdown between Arnav and Shyam?

You show Sobti 'slapping'. I mean, Arnav beat Lallan and Rocky up with more filmy passion than he did Shyam. Bleddy hell, I was laughing my way at watching Arnav's girly attempts at beating Shyam up, I almost forgot the point of the fight.

I feel for your pain Maxine- It was a very testosterone filled episode today; Arnav, Shyam, Dadi...

It got too hot to handle. 

True, that. And no one had more male hormones coursing through her veins than Subhadraji. Smile 

Edited by madmaxine - 04 September 2012 at 12:50pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ra123Su_SomerholicExquisiteOrchid..Swapnali..Suniinspiringstarsnonasi-Aimz-Ash95cherry227EXPELLIARMUSsbk2FairyLiquidSoapHifah

herebedragons Senior Member
herebedragons
herebedragons

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

I have made my peace with the the Ramsay brothers B-Grade Ek Gudiya ki Hathya type horror Movie that was Friday.

I wish we'd mourn the loss of a pillow without bringing real life sucker puches into it.

Er, I have no idea if I'm being insensitive, but the above two lines just made me laugh out loud.

:D

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95nonasimadmaxineSultan_Of_SwingFairyLiquidSoapHifah

trpbabe Senior Member
trpbabe
trpbabe

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
I have made my peace with the the Ramsay brothers B-Grade Ek Gudiya ki Hathya type horror Movie that was Friday. I am past it. But now that we have gone down this route, I have some other kostins.

1). What's stopping Arnav from telling Dadi exactly what her precious Damadji did that he's so mad at him? She might even believe her Grandson...who knows? Instead we have all this koi use ghar mein nahi layega type autocratic orders that no one ever follows and never even work anyway.

Communication seems like a major problem running in this family. Everyone talks in riddles. Watched the flashback (Arnavs parents suicide) and it seemed abrupt & impulsive. Or is there a murder hidden in there?

2). I am really stupid, so someone decode this for me. Khushi had about 3 minutes of screen time today.

Look, I watched this show for 6 weeks without Sobti. That's fine. 2 days without Sanka is too much for me. Can we please give her some lines. I don't even care if they cook up some out of context comedy. I really don't...I need my Sanak fix. Bas.

Agree 100%. We asked for the magic back and they gave us Sanaya's magical back - thats all I saw in more than half of today's epi.

3). Who else thinks Abhaas pumped too much iron and therefore looks too buff, and hams too much? Daiyya Ho is a cool track. He needs to work harder to deserve it, IMHO. Pull your socks up Abhaas. Emote better. Sinister smiles are best when they don't make me giggle. Just saying.

Not sure if he is acting as the villain or as the main lead's husband, Mr Anjali Jha. Therefore the not so villainous expressions!

4). Not a kostin. A statement. Umm...Di's pain didn't make me cringe/cry/empathize with her or anything. I feel bad that as a woman I can't feel any sympathy for her. And it has nothing with her hogging screen space. It has to do with her emoting. She has exactly 2 emotions in her range. Hangdog, and droopy. I'd like to see raw pain sometime, if DB can produce it. Time to ring it up a notch Daljeet. You asked for this...now show us what you've got. And don't make me feel like I'm watching a dwarf out of Snow White while I'm at it.

Finally I don't feel so guilty about not empathizing with her. I feel sorry for the child, not her.
On DB's emoting, I think they should restrict her to puppy-dog expressions as Chotey's Di and not as the lead.

5). Unrelated to this episode or any episode...but I had to-had to say this. Maxine doesn't usually read analysis type posts (too many words). But Maxine recently ventured into those murky waters and found that real life tragedies (like terrorist attacks) are compared to this stupid soap. Maxine is horrified. I wish we'd mourn the loss of a pillow without bringing real life sucker puches into it. 
Yes, indeed.

Edited by trpbabe - 04 September 2012 at 1:38pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ra123JaponicaAsh95nonasiAmazingAmyIceflamesmadmaxineFairyLiquidSoap

_SenbonZakura_ IF-Stunnerz
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
I actually laughed when ASR was punching Shyam! It was so damn lame.. And here I thought Barun has always been all good and filmy at action sequences.. Remember when he beat up those goons while on that Nainital trip? Even that felt better.. Today I toh I was just phooing and laughing!

And Daiyya ho ji.. Pileej pileej pireety pileej never try to even fake cry! Bhagwaan that had me rolling in laughter.. Pathetic eet wajj!! 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

ra123trpbabezenjoeSu_SomerholicSuniblackdice1001ExquisiteOrchidIceflamesnonasiAsh95-Aimz-madmaxineprabbsEXPELLIARMUSGodhuliLogonHifahFairyLiquidSoap

bleeding.love Goldie
bleeding.love
bleeding.love

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

I have made my peace with the the Ramsay brothers B-Grade Ek Gudiya ki Hathya type horror Movie that was Friday. I am past it. But now that we have gone down this route, I have some other kostins. 

1). What's stopping Arnav from telling Dadi exactly what her precious Damadji did that he's so mad at him? She might even believe her Grandson...who knows? Instead we have all this koi use ghar mein nahi layega type autocratic orders that no one ever follows and never even work anyway. 

who follow orders these days..ASR is still living the old age...Jija is already in the house under his nose. 

2). I am really stupid, so someone decode this for me. Khushi had about 3 minutes of screen time today. 

Look, I watched this show for 6 weeks without Sobti. That's fine. 2 days without Sanka is too much for me. Can we please give her some lines. I don't even care if they cook up some out of context comedy. I really don't...I need my Sanak fix. Bas. 

its DKS playing right now..be happy she got 3 mins screen and some dialogues...but she looks good even as a decoration piece and shifts my attention towards her...but i am missing Khushi's happy dent smile ;DBig smile

3). Who else thinks Abhaas pumped too much iron and therefore looks too buff, and hams too much? Daiyya Ho is a cool track. He needs to work harder to deserve it, IMHO. Pull your socks up Abhaas. Emote better. Sinister smiles are best when they don't make me giggle. Just saying. 

these villains these  days turn everything in to comedy...those reapeated expressions just make cringe now..STOPWA is doing better these days.

4). Not a kostin. A statement. Umm...Di's pain didn't make me cringe/cry/empathize with her or anything. I feel bad that as a woman I can't feel any sympathy for her. And it has nothing with her hogging screen space. It has to do with her emoting. She has exactly 2 emotions in her range. Hangdog, and droopy. I'd like to see raw pain sometime, if DB can produce it. Time to ring it up a notch Daljeet. You asked for this...now show us what you've got. And don't make me feel like I'm watching a dwarf out of Snow White while I'm at it. 

couldn't have said it better..her pain for husband is more touching than of loosing the baby

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ra123nonasiAmazingAmyAsh95madmaxineFairyLiquidSoapIllGetOverIpk

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by herebedragons

I have made my peace with the the Ramsay brothers B-Grade Ek Gudiya ki Hathya type horror Movie that was Friday.

I wish we'd mourn the loss of a pillow without bringing real life sucker puches into it.

Er, I have no idea if I'm being insensitive, but the above two lines just made me laugh out loud.

:D

if it makes you laugh...it's all good. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trpbabenonasiFairyLiquidSoap

Go to top