Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Losing grey cells/gaining grey hairs wale kostins (Page 18)

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CreativeSoul-

i guess this is why there is a question mark at the end of this show tittle there are questions in this show and about this show that just can't be answered(while we are at it can someone please explain to me what is ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON? suppose to mean i mean what kind of a question is that what do i name this love... you name it love right Ermm )
btw totally agree with the khushi thing you take away arnav for a while fine all the arnav screamers might faint a little.. they can just suck it up but how dare they take khushi's screen time away have they completely lost it!

LOLwa! Good kostin. But ermm...nafrat paas na aane de, Dadi, Shyam, Anjali, everybody paas na aane de. So...Inn Dooriyon ko kya naam doon? would be a more appropriate name these days, no? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasi

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by MentalExotica

Some people conveniently ignore my riddles 

and by some people I mean the quiz master

shatir dimaag, pagalpaan and 102 bukhaar! Angry
hmmph she also likes to ignore those who give answers and i too mean the quiz masterAngry

Sorry. But some of you guys are so clever in your answers that I literally have nothing funny to say. No joke. I will do better next time, promise. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiMentalExoticaFairyLiquidSoap

Manvi90 Senior Member
Manvi90
Manvi90

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged

3). Who else thinks Abhaas pumped too much iron and therefore looks too buff, and hams too much? Daiyya Ho is a cool track. He needs to work harder to deserve it, IMHO. Pull your socks up Abhaas. Emote better. Sinister smiles are best when they don't make me giggle. Just saying. 

Wow this is so true ,I nearly fell of my chair giggling to the words buff and hams ...really funny .good post must say 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasimadmaxine

cagirl Senior Member
cagirl
cagirl

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
<rant>

no comments (or kostins!) on the plot holes, lack of logic, butchering of characters, etc., cause, well, dekhna hai to dekho!  perhaps i'm desensitized but frankly could care less for WW or what is happening to her or the rest of the lot for that matter.  am not ashamed to admit that i only continue to watch for arhi - those two are still able to stir something in me, although must admit their pull at my heartstrings is not what it used to be.

so instead of kostins, here are a few 'should ofs':

- KKG comforting ASR should of been a longer scene, and KKG/ASR should of been given more screen space.  would of understood if one or both of them were off for 11/28/40/45 days but they are not.  gross misuse and waste of talent.  WW should of had a better track and more screen space when BS was out filming but not now when both SI and BS are around.

- ASR beating up snake should of had punch instead of being flaccid dhishooming.  notice after the first punch when ASR's hand recoils from the supposed impact it is limp as if dhishooming the snake hurt ASR!  W*F!?!  bad acting/directing/editing? air punching does not a hero make.

credit where credit due:

BS is fantastic at portraying angst, hurt, sadness, insecurity, guilt, etc.  all just with his eyes.  no dialog needed.  a pleasure to watch indeed.

and where credit is not due:

BS, dude, you need to up the ante in the romance.  hugs still lack tightness.  and don't be so careful with your hand placement dammit!  ASR would of placed his hands on KKG's bare back, not the covered parts.

would of commented more on SI but poor thing is a forgotten sidekick for the time being.

</rant>

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Japonicanonasimadmaxine

Go to top