Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Losing grey cells/gaining grey hairs wale kostins (Page 17)

-Aimz- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swetha_chnonasiAmazingAmymadmaxine

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

I have made my peace with the the Ramsay brothers B-Grade Ek Gudiya ki Hathya type horror Movie that was Friday. I am past it. But now that we have gone down this route, I have some other kostins. 

1). What's stopping Arnav from telling Dadi exactly what her precious Damadji did that he's so mad at him? She might even believe her Grandson...who knows? Instead we have all this koi use ghar mein nahi layega type autocratic orders that no one ever follows and never even work anyway. 

2). I am really stupid, so someone decode this for me. Khushi had about 3 minutes of screen time today. 

Look, I watched this show for 6 weeks without Sobti. That's fine. 2 days without Sanka is too much for me. Can we please give her some lines. I don't even care if they cook up some out of context comedy. I really don't...I need my Sanak fix. Bas. 

3). Who else thinks Abhaas pumped too much iron and therefore looks too buff, and hams too much? Daiyya Ho is a cool track. He needs to work harder to deserve it, IMHO. Pull your socks up Abhaas. Emote better. Sinister smiles are best when they don't make me giggle. Just saying. 

4). Not a kostin. A statement. Umm...Di's pain didn't make me cringe/cry/empathize with her or anything. I feel bad that as a woman I can't feel any sympathy for her. And it has nothing with her hogging screen space. It has to do with her emoting. She has exactly 2 emotions in her range. Hangdog, and droopy. I'd like to see raw pain sometime, if DB can produce it. Time to ring it up a notch Daljeet. You asked for this...now show us what you've got. And don't make me feel like I'm watching a dwarf out of Snow White while I'm at it. 

5). Unrelated to this episode or any episode...but I had to-had to say this. Maxine doesn't usually read analysis type posts (too many words). But Maxine recently ventured into those murky waters and found that real life tragedies (like terrorist attacks) are compared to this stupid soap. Maxine is horrified. I wish we'd mourn the loss of a pillow without bringing real life sucker puches into it. Oh...the kostin...there is always a kostin. Smile

Why this insensitivity?

Errr...jawaab dena hai toh do! Do naBig smile

Cheers!
Maxine

Am i allowed 2 answer ur kostins? Well i ll do it anyway. Quoting the mighty GH saar dekna hai tho dekho

1. The same reason which stopped KKG frm telling the truth 2 LAAD Governor & the same reason which stopped ASR frm telling the truth 2 poison ivy. The family which keeps secrets is the family which stays together. If everyone ve a group huddle in the RM living room & talk to each other there wont b a show & ppl ll not b able 2 make a living out of this.

2. As long as they at least show her instead of poison ivy i can still take it. And 2 b honest i prefer those jadu ki jappis & mast pappis than that saucer eyes-O shaped mouth-high pitch screech not to mention holding the towel & running in the same place.

3. I disagree. I am SCARED real SCARED when i c Mr Twitcy. I am more scared of Mrs & Mr Twitchy & their mushy sweet nothings & nok-jhoks. Believe me i am still trembling!

4. Wait u, u stupid of an idiot of a nonsense of a basher. u, u, u attention seeker. Don't spread negativity in the forum. DB has a wide repertoire of emotions. How bt that "I AM DYING & WILL BE DEAD ANY MOMENT NOW" expression or the constipated expression when she is trying 2 hide Mr Twitchy frm Mr Hottie or or that hurray "I VE NO BRAINS, NO EYES, NO EARS, NO BRAINS" goofy look when twitchy once again shoves the most unbelievable story down her throat. Uff really the attention seeking bashers in this forum. Uff!

5. Terrorist attack. Really? u dint read the posts (i stumbled across by mistake) where the colors of KKG's migraine inducing tent dress was decoded to ve hidden meaning. And the cow dung dance by ASR. After that anything goes. Anything! BOING!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshiL0vernonasimadmaxinesimim

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
OMG! Anjali's acting or lack of it is pretty laughable. Wearing beige sarees and wearing less make-up doesnt equate to enacting a sad scene.

Just shows how much of a vain actress she is.

P.S- Needless to say it is pretty clear from Anji baby's weeping pictures that we should all stay away from IPK in the near future.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aimz-

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aimz-

Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

This image is from an upcoming episode but I couldn't tell the difference. This woman has had the same expression for the past month. Please DB...a sincere request for you, at least work on your emoting skills now that you'll be getting more screen-time. I think that's a reasonable demand fans can have, especially when we did not sign up for Anjali's story when we started watching the show.

Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada when Sad:

I rest my case.

Oh lets not get into this. Apparently people (now dont ask me who) cant relate to Kushi's character ever nor her emotions. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxine

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Euphoria.

Kostin.

How do you ruin a perfect, tense showdown between Arnav and Shyam?

You show Sobti 'slapping'. I mean, Arnav beat Lallan and Rocky up with more filmy passion than he did Shyam. Bleddy hell, I was laughing my way at watching Arnav's girly attempts at beating Shyam up, I almost forgot the point of the fight.

I feel for your pain Maxine- It was a very testosterone filled episode today; Arnav, Shyam, Dadi...

It got too hot to handle. 

Totally the punches were too weak...and a kostin where are the bloody pieces of glass on the carpet???????????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasimadmaxine

meshas Goldie
meshas
meshas

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nonasi

I have made my peace with the the Ramsay brothers B-Grade Ek Gudiya ki Hathya type horror Movie that was Friday. I am past it. But now that we have gone down this route, I have some other kostins. It really was a horror movie Stern Smile...Dafuq?!

1). What's stopping Arnav from telling Dadi exactly what her precious Damadji did that he's so mad at him? She might even believe her Grandson...who knows? Instead we have all this koi use ghar mein nahi layega type autocratic orders that no one ever follows and never even work anyway. EGG-JACTLY! The mind boggles. Please, someone, shut that woman up! 

2). I am really stupid, so someone decode this for me. Khushi had about 3 minutes of screen time today. 

Look, I watched this show for 6 weeks without Sobti. That's fine. 2 days without Sanka is too much for me. Can we please give her some lines. I don't even care if they cook up some out of context comedy. I really don't...I need my Sanak fix. Bas. Agreed. Even with so little to do, she still manages to make it so convincing. Jai ho Sanka Devi ki! LOL

3). Who else thinks Abhaas pumped too much iron and therefore looks too buff, and hams too much? Daiyya Ho is a cool track. He needs to work harder to deserve it, IMHO. Pull your socks up Abhaas. Emote better. Sinister smiles are best when they don't make me giggle. Just saying. LOL I laughed through it too. So fake I couldn't figure out if I wanted to cringe, look away, or do something else altogether...so I laughed instead.

4). Not a kostin. A statement. Umm...Di's pain didn't make me cringe/cry/empathize with her or anything. I feel bad that as a woman I can't feel any sympathy for her. And it has nothing with her hogging screen space. It has to do with her emoting. She has exactly 2 emotions in her range. Hangdog, and droopy. I'd like to see raw pain sometime, if DB can produce it. Time to ring it up a notch Daljeet. You asked for this...now show us what you've got. And don't make me feel like I'm watching a dwarf out of Snow White while I'm at it. Well, she was unconscious for most of today...I didn't blank out waiting for Sanka Devi and her Laad Governor to appear like I did yesterday...Ermm

5). Unrelated to this episode or any episode...but I had to-had to say this. Maxine doesn't usually read analysis type posts (too many words). But Maxine recently ventured into those murky waters and found that real life tragedies (like terrorist attacks) are compared to this stupid soap. Maxine is horrified. I wish we'd mourn the loss of a pillow without bringing real life sucker puches into it. Oh...the kostin...there is always a kostin. Smile @ bold: LMFAO! Delusion runs deep...When all else fails, just laugh.

Why this insensitivity? Because sadism is such a turn on. Wink

Bingo you got it, CV's are a bunch of sadists.

nonasimadmaxine

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkknd_2011

Can't answer your kostins, Maxine,but would love to hear what answers, if you get any!
In the meanwhile, I have wonly won kostin thatbhad been nagging... If I get an answer to this, I promise, I will not bother any of the things IPK...

What was in the trunk that Khushi was trying to push at the poolside on the janmashtami morning??

(Knowing IPK, probably just a random scene thrown in to give the "supposed" female lead her "screen-space". )

Errmmm...I was informed a few days ago that it was symbolic of her literally trying to open up the Pandora's box that admitting her love for him (which she did soon after this scene) would lead to. I don't even know what that means. 

*facepalm* 

nonasiSultan_Of_Swing

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Ok I watched Arnav bitch slapping Shyam scene. W*F was that? Is this Cvs way of giving us a comedy shaped respite from all of Poojali's crocodile tears?

It felt like 2 high school teenagers were involved in a bitch fight over their boyfriend. What was left was for each of them to pull the other's pigtail.

Is it just me or ever since LM left IPK, Barun's acting has been way too inconsistent and dare I say shoddy sometimes?

He is Mr.Mumbulus Mumbletonia these days. Kuch samajh nahi aata. 

nonasiSultan_Of_Swing

Go to top