Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Losing grey cells/gaining grey hairs wale kostins (Page 13)

prabbs IF-Rockerz
prabbs
prabbs

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha...

Originally posted by sbk2

Its because of his weird flute music in the BG...the old women dance around him like Gopis LOL

LOLLOL

Flute music ki jai ho. At least Buaji came out of that Nasha and was about to have a face off with him. If only the PH actually carried it through *sigh*. 

I hope they have a Dadi and Shaym face off down the line...time he gets the hand. Or maybe he and Dadi can just get together and walk off in the sunset ...LOL
He is the Pied Piper of IPKKND to lure  the dadis, nanis and buajis..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1FrigateJaponicanonasimadmaxineFairyLiquidSoap

Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Japonica

Originally posted by Ash95

Originally posted by laddoo598

I have more kostins, do bear with me:   Today Kostin day but Jawab hai kisi kai paas 

Tanu  Hug

1) What happened to AnJhali's lacerated feet? What happened to those glass shards spread all over the rug in her room? Why doesn't anyone want to know about these things? Selective amnesia much?

Shyamji badai samajhdar hain jee, kya samjhai jab biwi gir rahi thee woh saaf safayi mai lagai thai,  the million dollar question whers is his rajkumari's  payal with the note ji????  Ghar mai manu mami has time to put her power pack make up but no time to look around to inbestigate like she is always shown to be doing,...

2) Has Shyamu built a secret tunnel that connects his hide out to AnJhali's room or is he simply sharing rooms with HP? What is the deal with him cruising in and out of RM without anyone noticing?

He lives in the basement Big smile

3) Who else guffawed seeing the air punches? Kya Arnav jee, ek bhi punch Shyamu par nahin gira. Bleh. On the other hand, Shyamu was being punched, but Dadi was feeling the pain, iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?

Hava mai udata jayai, mera malmal ka thappad...
Dadi and Shyamu ka bhi Hum bhi do ho jayega beary soonBig smile

4) Why is AnJhali glowing and looking as fresh as a dew drop after suffering through such trauma?

She didnt have to go through carrying a pillow for 7-8 months that is why LOL

5) Why does Shyamu make me laugh till my tummy hurts when he cries?

Coz we know he is going to make all of us cry again Cry

And I have answers (for a change!) to your kostins, some of them at least:

1) Because Arnav Singh Raizada is a man of few words & IPK believes in hiding the truth as long as possible.Dekhna hai toh dekho.

Bolna hai tho Bolo, yeh raaz kholo

2) Khushi jee was actually present in every scene which had ASR in it, except for that last 10-15 second long ASR-AnJhali scene. But you see, she is no longer the heroine, she is the hero's shadow, following him quietly without uttering a single word. Again, dekhna hai toh dekho.

Jhelna hai tho Jhelo 

3) Ham, ham ham! Tone it down dude. Both at the gym and in the acting department. I concur Maxine.

4) I felt Di's pain yesterday. I felt like whacking her over the head today. I am glad she is back to her usual annoying self. As far as DB is concerned, work harder woman. You want to be a parallel lead, tears and random cheek holding can only take you so far.

5) Kya Boloon Aab?LOL

Itna hi bolnai ko kaha tha ab kya karun main LOL

ClapClap

Kya dhamaakadar jawab diya hai aapne, Ashji, Haste, haste ham chair se gir gaye hain!!ROFL

Lali

Aji Bas Shukriya

Aji ab uth bhi jayiyai aur bhi hansna hai humai , hamarai nayai leads jo itna hansa rahai hai aj kal LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1JaponicamadmaxineFairyLiquidSoap

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MentalExotica

This is not paper and you're not in mid air, udhna bandh karo!
Hiiieee!!

Hiii!! (in my own sexy accent because I don't believe in fakes LOL)
humaray paaon zameen per nahi tiktay...main udi udi jaa wan hawa day naal!

Edited by joenet1234 - 04 September 2012 at 2:29pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1nonasimadmaxineMentalExoticaFairyLiquidSoap

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Wink

Edited by Erika1 - 14 September 2012 at 2:29pm

nonasijoenet1234madmaxineprabbsMentalExoticaFairyLiquidSoap

Japonica IF-Dazzler
Japonica
Japonica

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
ClapClap

Kya dhamaakadar jawab diya hai aapne, Ashji, Haste, haste ham chair se gir gaye hain!!ROFL

[/QUOTE]

Lali

Aji Bas Shukriya

Aji ab uth bhi jayiyai aur bhi hansna hai humai , hamarai nayai leads jo itna hansa rahai hai aj kal LOL

Ash
Ha, ha! sahi kaha aapne, No point crying, we've only got to learn to laugh at the joke the show has now become.
LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95madmaxineFairyLiquidSoap

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by madmaxine

5). Unrelated to this episode or any episode...but I had to-had to say this. Maxine doesn't usually read analysis type posts (too many words). But Maxine recently ventured into those murky waters and found that real life tragedies (like terrorist attacks) are compared to this stupid soap. Maxine is horrified. I wish we'd mourn the loss of a pillow without bringing real life sucker puches into it. Oh...the kostin...there is always a kostin. Smile

Why this insensitivity?

What? Why did you do that? I thought we agreed that you weren't crossing over to the dark side. Ugh! I am hopeless at convincing. Oh hell! I went back and read it again after I asked you not to do so. It pissed me off even more.

My stomach hurts from laughing at Abhaas today. Match made in IPK hell - Biwi can't act at all, pati has too many confusing emotions, doesn't know when to laugh, cry or snort or just give up!

Kostin: Nupur = bell, Dadi = cat, who is going to Nupur the dadi?
(that made sense in my air head but not on paper)

I am not going to read anymore unless you quality control them for me and tell me it will make me laugh, OK? This I just had to get off my chest. It was causing breathing problems you see. 

Bleh..Abhaas...I giggled through the entire segment. What caring husband guilt trips his poor wife that way anyway? Though that wasn't him..that was the writers writing me a deep meaningful something I don't really understand. Whatever. 

Nupur=bells on an anklet. Dadi=biatch. Who wears anklets and reasons with biatches? I think my kostin answers yours. 

Ash95nonasijoenet1234EXPELLIARMUSMentalExoticaFairyLiquidSoap

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Erika1

You haven't seen nor read everything. but FYI,
the PH should thank ME Embarrassedfor analyzing their show and showing them the way, telling them what plot they should lay next. Enough said.
Wink

Yo Erika! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1madmaxineFairyLiquidSoap

Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Japonica

ClapClap

[/QUOTE]

Lali

Aji Bas Shukriya

Ash
Ha, ha! sahi kaha aapne, No point crying, we've only got to learn to laugh at the joke the show has now become.
LOL

[/QUOTE]

Excactly,

This is called giving way for new talent to emote differently ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxineFairyLiquidSoap

Go to top