Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Losing grey cells/gaining grey hairs wale kostins (Page 11)

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IFID

Overall Maxine ...I watched some of the glass and electricity stuff and was quite perplexed. For all their team and symbolisms ( if it's true the PH thinks so deeply about this stuff) can they put some thought into intelligent scheming. Dafuq ...how cheap. Yuck.

Pregnancy and loss of a baby is not the only way to create an ' enormous ' situation. And comparing to real life tragedy... Unfortunately every time there is something like this I'm reminded of my loss...not that they are portraying it so beautifully ...just the opposite ...
Please show some sensitivity in scripting such stuff, enacting such stuff... It actually hurts because some of us don't see a pillow... They see a child for their own personal reasons... And honestly if I'd have known ahead I wouldn't have watched the episode. I only watch happy stuff... Like deliriously happy, romantic comedy ... Don't care for tears on TV ...

Let's not go down the symbolism route...I might throw up. Who do they think they're kidding? Dan Brown ki aulaad hain kya sab? Robert Langdon would curl into the fetal position and weep his eyes out. 

As for the Horror movie on Friday...I am sorry it got to you. Indian soaps are not big on sensitivity. They are big on treating pregnant women like they have a terminal disease...but the devastation of a loss requires some depth of feeling. Neither are the writers capable of writing like that. Nor is the actor who didn't wear a bump for the longest time talented enough to portray that kind of emotion. 

Like you...I also only watch happy stuff. Who needs tears on TV...real life comes with its own share of problems. I prefer my Sanka fix to some pseudo-rubbishy angst that is supposed to make me feel sad, but evokes no reaction from me but a raised eyebrow. BULL. FARAKING. SHIT. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshiL0verSu_SomerholicSuninonasiAmazingAmyJaponicaAsh95.Euphoria.asha...EXPELLIARMUSsbk2Sultan_Of_SwingFairyLiquidSoap

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MentalExotica

Some people conveniently ignore my riddles 

and by some people I mean the quiz master

shatir dimaag, pagalpaan and 102 bukhaar! Angry

Your riddle is too hard for me. Sorry lovely! 

Hum kosish karenge. After all...kosish is the essence of failure. (I made that up...OK!) 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95JaponicanonasiFairyLiquidSoap

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Smarties-

Originally posted by aditi_arshi

I have a Kostin too---

2--n What is d name of the POSE in which Anjali was sitting in Wheelchair???ShockedShocked

lol this cracked me up...i was thinking the same LOL LOL  she already lives half dead but that pose takes away the cake 

Very similar to the pose when she was preggers and wanted to go to some satsang. I was like..if you're that sick...just stay home lady! God understands. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_Somerholicbleeding.lovenonasiEXPELLIARMUSFairyLiquidSoap

Japonica IF-Dazzler
Japonica
Japonica

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=madmaxine]I have made my peace with the the Ramsay brothers B-Grade Ek Gudiya ki Hathya type horror Movie that was Friday. I am past it. But now that we have gone down this route, I have some other kostins. 

1). What's stopping Arnav from telling Dadi exactly what her precious Damadji did that he's so mad at him? She might even believe her Grandson...who knows? Instead we have all this koi use ghar mein nahi layega type autocratic orders that no one ever follows and never even work anyway. 

2). I am really stupid, so someone decode this for me. Khushi had about 3 minutes of screen time today. 

Look, I watched this show for 6 weeks without Sobti. That's fine. 2 days without Sanka is too much for me. Can we please give her some lines. I don't even care if they cook up some out of context comedy. I really don't...I need my Sanak fix. Bas.

The cvs and this show have done my head in, MM. There used to be a hilarious comedy sketch show in Britain called The Catherine Tate Show, in which Cathrine Tate used to play a snarky teenager whose standard line was 'Am I bovvered. Look, face, bovvered' and she'd repeat that ad nauseum just to make the point that she wasn't bothered by anything. I feel the same now about this show- 'am I bovvered'!

So I'm afraid I can answer only the above Kostin.

KKG had only 3 mins and no dialogue because she's now been officailly appoined by Mr. Cry Baby Raizada to be his sister the officially invalid
(except when she allows her husband to ahem ahem, no probs there, certainly)  Ms. Cry Baby Raizada nee Jha's personal maid and slave to order about as she pleases.

And in any spare time she has left from serving the above parasite, being the brilliant manager that he is, he is going to use her as his personal shoulder to lean on and cry each time his sister has any ailment ranging from hiccups to periods, PMT ot menopause, anything, Or a punching bag depending on what he feels like.

It all depends on what Mr. dekhna hai to dekho decides to do to torture and insult the viewers of the show.

So be prepared to see her for 2/3 mins each epi. being the Cry Baby raizada clan's personal slave, doing anything from wiping Ms Dabba Bai's arse to wiping Mr. Cry Baby's tears.

5). Unrelated to this episode or any episode...but I had to-had to say this. Maxine doesn't usually read analysis type posts (too many words). But Maxine recently ventured into those murky waters and found that real life tragedies (like terrorist attacks) are compared to this stupid soap. Maxine is horrified. I wish we'd mourn the loss of a pillow without bringing real life sucker puches into it.

Why did you even bother???!!??

Glad to see that the sojourn in the skies has only added to your impressive kostining skills!!! Keep them coming girl for that is one of the few things related to the show that can keep our fragile sanities from totally disintegrating!!

Edited by Japonica - 04 September 2012 at 2:25pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

trpbabemaalooAsh95nonasimadmaxineFairyLiquidSoap

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by nonasi

Originally posted by nonasi

Originally posted by .Euphoria.

Kostin.

How do you ruin a perfect, tense showdown between Arnav and Shyam?

You show Sobti 'slapping'. I mean, Arnav beat Lallan and Rocky up with more filmy passion than he did Shyam. Bleddy hell, I was laughing my way at watching Arnav's girly attempts at beating Shyam up, I almost forgot the point of the fight.

I feel for your pain Maxine- It was a very testosterone filled episode today; Arnav, Shyam, Dadi...

It got too hot to handle. 

LOLLOLLOL

I love you, dammit. At least he finally punched him, even if it was just ONE time repeated ad nauseum. (Since when do men slap each other?? Do not get kinky on me...)

Hmm, I wonder if Damadji has ever gotten the Hand...Dadi seems to reserve puppy dog looks for him. Stern Smile

Dadi is clearly in love with Shyam.

Shyam on the other hand cracked me up with his "Dadi is useless" monologue. Funniest scene today. LOLLOL Oh the twinge of unrequited love.

LOL Too bad he never realised that about himself. (Who thinks ether, a scorpion, and 'GREASE' are good plans? He's like a failed mad scientist. Oh Shyamu. *shakes head*)

Kya pakau villain hai yaar. These writers have created such a dumb villain, that now they have to dumb down every other character to an idiot's level to make the villain have the upper hand. Iss harakiri ko kya naam doon?LOL

I bet they did it on purpose...this dumbass villain who uses ether, scorpions and glass shards. There is a deeper meaning to this...I am sure. I am just too dumb to see it. Bas. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholicnonasiAsh95.Euphoria.FairyLiquidSoapladdoo598

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Fine i'll take the conventional route and answer your questions cos I absolutely hate being ignored. jab mein tumse baat kar rahi hoon toh ...blah!

Originally posted by madmaxine

1). What's stopping Arnav from telling Dadi exactly what her precious Damadji did that he's so mad at him? She might even believe her Grandson...who knows? Instead we have all this koi use ghar mein nahi layega type autocratic orders that no one ever follows and never even work anyway. 
because Dadi the actress hasn't cut a deal with the PH yet, toh why to give her unnecessary footage.. tum bhi na

2). I am really stupid, so someone decode this for me. Khushi had about 3 minutes of screen time today. 
listen Khushi's bringing sexy back, that's enough of a fix for me. 
Whatte greedy you are.. 

3). Who else thinks Abhaas pumped too much iron and therefore looks too buff, and hams too much? Daiyya Ho is a cool track. He needs to work harder to deserve it, IMHO. Pull your socks up Abhaas. Emote better. Sinister smiles are best when they don't make me giggle. Just saying. 
Tum SJ ke absence ka fayda uthake Abhaas ke emotions pe vaar kar rahi ho, get ready to face the wrath.
He gave me goosebumps today
At first I was afraid, I was petrified... 
Now i stuff my face with a pillow and barf 

4). Not a kostin. A statement. Umm...Di's pain didn't make me cringe/cry/empathize with her or anything. I feel bad that as a woman I can't feel any sympathy for her. And it has nothing with her hogging screen space. It has to do with her emoting. She has exactly 2 emotions in her range. Hangdog, and droopy. I'd like to see raw pain sometime, if DB can produce it. Time to ring it up a notch Daljeet. You asked for this...now show us what you've got. And don't make me feel like I'm watching a dwarf out of Snow White while I'm at it. 
DB up your game woman, atleast pretend that you know acting.
I will quote Rachel here
Look alive Judy Look alive

5). Unrelated to this episode or any episode...but I had to-had to say this. Maxine doesn't usually read analysis type posts (too many words). But Maxine recently ventured into those murky waters and found that real life tragedies (like terrorist attacks) are compared to this stupid soap. Maxine is horrified. I wish we'd mourn the loss of a pillow without bringing real life sucker puches into it. Oh...the kostin...there is always a kostin. Smile

Why this insensitivity?
 white-u skin girl-u girl-u
girl-u heart black-u
eyes-u eyes-u meet-u meet-u
IPK future dark-u
Why this Kolaveri Kolaveri Kolaveri Di!!!!

Errr...jawaab dena hai toh do! Do naBig smile
Ignore math karo

Cheers!
Maxine
 Cheers to you too
MentalExotica

Edited by MentalExotica - 04 September 2012 at 2:12pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholiccagirltrpbabeinspiringstarsnonasihowcomeAsh95JaponicamadmaxineEXPELLIARMUSSultan_Of_SwingFairyLiquidSoapladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash95

I have more kostins, do bear with me:   Today Kostin day but Jawab hai kisi kai paas 

Tanu  Hug

1) What happened to AnJhali's lacerated feet? What happened to those glass shards spread all over the rug in her room? Why doesn't anyone want to know about these things? Selective amnesia much?

Shyamji badai samajhdar hain jee, kya samjhai jab biwi gir rahi thee woh saaf safayi mai lagai thai,  the million dollar question whers is his rajkumari's  payal with the note ji????  Ghar mai manu mami has time to put her power pack make up but no time to look around to inbestigate like she is always shown to be doing,...

2) Has Shyamu built a secret tunnel that connects his hide out to AnJhali's room or is he simply sharing rooms with HP? What is the deal with him cruising in and out of RM without anyone noticing?

He lives in the basement Big smile

3) Who else guffawed seeing the air punches? Kya Arnav jee, ek bhi punch Shyamu par nahin gira. Bleh. On the other hand, Shyamu was being punched, but Dadi was feeling the pain, iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?

Hava mai udata jayai, mera malmal ka thappad...
Dadi and Shyamu ka bhi Hum bhi do ho jayega beary soonBig smile

4) Why is AnJhali glowing and looking as fresh as a dew drop after suffering through such trauma?

She didnt have to go through carrying a pillow for 7-8 months that is why LOL

5) Why does Shyamu make me laugh till my tummy hurts when he cries?

Coz we know he is going to make all of us cry again Cry

And I have answers (for a change!) to your kostins, some of them at least:

1) Because Arnav Singh Raizada is a man of few words & IPK believes in hiding the truth as long as possible.Dekhna hai toh dekho.

Bolna hai tho Bolo, yeh raaz kholo

2) Khushi jee was actually present in every scene which had ASR in it, except for that last 10-15 second long ASR-AnJhali scene. But you see, she is no longer the heroine, she is the hero's shadow, following him quietly without uttering a single word. Again, dekhna hai toh dekho.

Jhelna hai tho Jhelo 

3) Ham, ham ham! Tone it down dude. Both at the gym and in the acting department. I concur Maxine.

4) I felt Di's pain yesterday. I felt like whacking her over the head today. I am glad she is back to her usual annoying self. As far as DB is concerned, work harder woman. You want to be a parallel lead, tears and random cheek holding can only take you so far.

5) Kya Boloon Aab?LOL

Itna hi bolnai ko kaha tha ab kya karun main LOL

Ash jee..Hug

Hilarious answers, jhelna hai toh jhelo, jhel hi toh rahein hai!ROFL

Ash95JaponicanonasimadmaxineFairyLiquidSoap

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MentalExotica

Fine i'll take the conventional route and answer your questions cos I absolutely hate being ignored. jab mein tumse baat kar rahi hoon toh ...blah!

Originally posted by madmaxine

because Dadi the actress hasn't cut a deal with the PH yet, toh why to give her unnecessary footage.. tum bhi na

listen Khushi's bringing sexy back, that's enough of a fix for me. 
Whatte greedy you are.. 

3). Who else thinks Abhaas pumped too much iron and therefore looks too buff, and hams too much? Daiyya Ho is a cool track. He needs to work harder to deserve it, IMHO. Pull your socks up Abhaas. Emote better. Sinister smiles are best when they don't make me giggle. Just saying. 
Tum SJ ke absence ka fayda uthake Abhaas ke emotions pe vaar kar rahi ho, get ready to face the wrath.
He gave me goosebumps today
At first I was afraid, I was petrified... 
Now i stuff my face with a pillow and barf 

4). Not a kostin. A statement. Umm...Di's pain didn't make me cringe/cry/empathize with her or anything. I feel bad that as a woman I can't feel any sympathy for her. And it has nothing with her hogging screen space. It has to do with her emoting. She has exactly 2 emotions in her range. Hangdog, and droopy. I'd like to see raw pain sometime, if DB can produce it. Time to ring it up a notch Daljeet. You asked for this...now show us what you've got. And don't make me feel like I'm watching a dwarf out of Snow White while I'm at it. 
DB up your game woman, atleast pretend that you know acting.
I will quote Rachel here
Look alive Judy Look alive

5). Unrelated to this episode or any episode...but I had to-had to say this. Maxine doesn't usually read analysis type posts (too many words). But Maxine recently ventured into those murky waters and found that real life tragedies (like terrorist attacks) are compared to this stupid soap. Maxine is horrified. I wish we'd mourn the loss of a pillow without bringing real life sucker puches into it. Oh...the kostin...there is always a kostin. Smile

Why this insensitivity?
 white-u skin girl-u girl-u
girl-u heart black-u
eyes-u eyes-u meet-u meet-u
IPK future dark-u
Why this Kolaveri Kolaveri Kolaveri Di!!!!

Errr...jawaab dena hai toh do! Do naBig smile
Ignore math karo

Cheers!
Maxine
 Cheers to you too
MentalExotica

Darling, I love you.

Is se zyaada koi kisisko kaise majboor kar sakta hai? LOL

inspiringstarsnonasiMentalExoticaSultan_Of_SwingFairyLiquidSoap

Go to top